PDA

View Full Version : Slight breast enhancement problem

wolff8u2
07-24-2008, 08:38 PM
Hey all I discussed using herbs and oils to try and enhance my man boobs a little with my GF and another friend of ours. Both say they would be ok with it and asked why not just use padding or forms. I told then I have never been fake in anything I do and I want the real thing just smaller. they are accepting of this. My problem is work, I know I won't be large but I will be noticable. I don't care about what they say btu I don't want it to effect my work relationships either. If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate it.

trannie T
07-24-2008, 08:58 PM
The herbs and oils are fakes too. You have three choices, hormones, implants or falsies.

Maria2222
07-24-2008, 09:03 PM
I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but I don't think those magical potions really work. If you really want breasts you'd probably have to have implants. On the other hand, if the potions did work, it would take years to accumulate enough fat to truly have breasts and they'd change so slowly that no one would probably notice.
My:2c:

wolff8u2
07-24-2008, 09:18 PM
Ok I will have to do more reaserch on it. What I have read is the herbs do what hormones will without the side effects. I appreciate your response and thank you for helping me to think this over more throughly before I spend money.

renee k
07-24-2008, 09:19 PM
The herbs and oils are fakes too. You have three choices, hormones, implants or falsies.
Hi Beth
I agree with Trannie T and Maria. Herbs and oils don't do much except empty your purse. And if you don't want to do anything fake. Then hormones and implants are the only game in town.

Renee

DonnaT
07-24-2008, 10:31 PM
If you manage, just do what the guys do, use a binder to compress them at work.