PDA

View Full Version : Anyone enjoy CD humiliation?

KateSpade83
07-24-2008, 10:13 PM
Anyone enjoy CD humiliation? There was a CD here who posted a thread of all his humiliation experiences while crossdressing out in various places like a mall, Hooter's, etc. Anyone have similar experiences and enjoyed it? Tell us about it!

I was not passing very well one time and was getting read left and right in my tight size 4 St John pink skirt suit. I guess what gave me away to some approaching teen guys was my lack of confidence, so they laughed at me. Well, I responded to the humilitiation with a funny pretty prissy smile and laughed at myself too!

Maybe Halloween would be a perfect day for CD humiliation - and a perfect excuse. Like going out dressed in a woman's 1 pc swimsuit, cheerleader outfit, schoolgirl outfit, or skirt suit - so many choices! [Keep your man face] Anyone try this?

Beth-Lock
07-24-2008, 10:20 PM
I am kicking myself that I passed up the opportunity to get a nice white tennis skirt that could have been used as a cheerleader skirt for halloween. I think an overaged cheerleader would be funny enough to be humiliating though!

darla_g
07-24-2008, 10:42 PM
well to be honest if someone doesn't pass too well & they know that well i think it is sometimes perceived that this person is making a mockery of women and the reaction can range from disdain to laughter.

If someone goes out and fully expects this because they get off on the humiliation then I'm not surprised CDs have so much difficulty with image problems.

trannie T
07-24-2008, 10:49 PM
Some day I'm going to the mall and let the teen girls see me, that should be an interesting experience.

Princess Chantal
07-24-2008, 11:37 PM
And here I thought the title of the thread would have been a legitimate humiliation scene in a D/s kind of a way. Gosh darn it!

NoraTV
07-24-2008, 11:51 PM
No thanks.

Megan70
07-25-2008, 12:00 AM
Strange thread!!!. Where is his going anywhere?
Time to boogy out of this page.

AmandaM
07-25-2008, 01:17 AM
Only if I can have sex after. LOL!

crusadergirl
07-25-2008, 01:23 AM
Nope i wouldn't enjoy it even though i would still do something to make ppl laugh.

Andine
07-25-2008, 01:27 AM
Why would want to be humiliated??

That doesn't grab me at all.

Harley Quinn
07-25-2008, 01:59 AM
I enjoy humiliation, in select circumstances, in general rather than just 'CD Humiliation.' It's pretty much a corner stone of my sex-life, along with various other BDSM associated things.

Frida
07-25-2008, 03:23 AM
I don't get humiliated so easily, if they try to do it to me, i fight back.

Maybe would enjoy it as a sexsual play....maybe.

Bev06 GG
07-25-2008, 03:28 AM
Hi Ladies,
Well you may well laught but Humiliation is something that pops its head up from time to time and not just in the CD world. It does seem to be quite popular with quite a lot of men. When I did my dressing service for CDs I used to get guys contact me who wanted to be dressed and then made to perform menial tasks like housework,or kissing my boots and then they wanted to be mocked and laughted at. I also got guys who didn't even want to dress but wanted to be tied up and made to feel inferior. Needless to say my service wasn't the one they required as the whole point of what I did was to help Cross dressers to feel more confident not to mock them. However, it is quite popular and that is what some people want. Strange but true
Bev

CD Susan
07-25-2008, 03:53 AM
I want to be accepted not humiliated so this is not for me!

Amy Hepker
07-25-2008, 03:55 AM
Yes, I will explain later

Princess Chantal
07-25-2008, 04:15 AM
Anyone here love the fear potential of being possibly humiliated if caught crossdressing? For example, wearing pantyhose in guy mode to work and relishing in the possibilty of getting caught by a co worker who may end up having good laugh.

Toni_Lynn
07-25-2008, 04:25 AM
Absolutely NOT! I was humiliated for being a CDer by my mum when I was 13 and it caused so much pain and hurt.

I hate to be rude, some may say intolerant, but I see nothing whatsoever ever exciting or fun in any way including sexual about humiliation. There is too much pain and the mere thought has me on the verge of tears

Toni-Lynn

Kate Simmons
07-25-2008, 07:25 AM
Not sure what you mean by that Kate. I never get humiliated for being myself in any case.

Bev06 GG
07-25-2008, 07:31 AM
Good on you Arianna,
A good self image is what we all need otherwise others will find it all to easy to put us down. They can only get away with it if we let them.
Bev

Sara Jessica
07-25-2008, 08:04 AM
I've seen the thread you are talking about and I don't have time for humiliation in the tg world. While I understand that TECHNICALLY folks who do that are part of the gender spectrum, and to each his (yes, his, not her) own behind closed doors. They shouldn't impose this behavior on the outside world as drags our entire community backwards. I'm about being the best I can be in an effort to make my outings POSTITIVE experiences. Hopefully those who encounter me will think positive thoughts as well.

girl_in_pantyhose
07-25-2008, 08:18 AM
I just like being treated like a lady and not humiliated. We are all wired differently so if humiliation makes you a happier person and you don't break any laws (Nike) Just do it (Nike)! Waiting for life is so wrong and who knows this may be your second chance!

good luck!

JaymeCD
07-25-2008, 12:48 PM
I love to be humiliated. One way is to wear a thong or g-string under my guy clothes and wear a shirt that rides up when I squat down. Then I will go into stores and set myself up by squatting down and showing my thong or g-string from behind. I usually look for groups of girls and they usually give the best reaction. I love it when I hear them cracking up, or burst out laughing saying that guys wearing a thong!

Another way I like to humiliate myself is by going into stores and try on womens clothes. I've had reactions like "why do you want to try that on" or "you know that's womens clothes right".

Emily Anderson
07-25-2008, 12:55 PM
To each his/her own! One shouldn't diss thoughts/feelings of other people just because it is not one's "thing".

Shame on those who take a stance on what others consider meaningful.

KayR
07-25-2008, 01:53 PM
I hate to be rude, some may say intolerant, but I see nothing whatsoever ever exciting or fun in any way including sexual about humiliation. There is too much pain and the mere thought has me on the verge of tears

Toni-Lynn

I absolutely agree. If its what you like, and you can do it without hurting anyone, then thats a different matter. This is not for me!

Beth-Lock
07-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Darla, I was thinking of it more in the context of a costume party.

Amy Hepker
07-26-2008, 06:43 PM
As a sex act I really enjoy humilation, but in real life I do not want to be humiliated, but you have to have a sence of humor to dress otherwise some comments can really hurt.

I just blow off comments from people that try to down grade me in public and I don't show the hurt I may have. I will not give them the satisfaction of thinking they have succeded in humiliating me.

I am proud of who I am and what I wear.

KateSpade83
07-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Well, I'm not really into CD humiliation but it would be fun to do on Halloween. But we all experience some humiliation buying women's clothes as a guy!

Alex!
07-26-2008, 07:15 PM
Nope. That I don't get at all.

For me, it's a question of dignity. As a man or en femme, I aim for dignity.

victoriamwilliams1
07-26-2008, 07:46 PM
Here is something funny about people I was watching a court program and the volume was turned down and a woman who everyone said was a man because she had some features that did not fit what they perceived as a woman. When the meeting we had was over I turned up the volume and paid more attention to a very nice GG trying to settle a case. The point is people need to be careful before they judge because not all women fit into the same perceptions as seen on television and everyone in public should be treated with respect.

I personally will not even laugh at myself in public and I do ignore them if they do and from my experience if you act confident and like you belong people will just ignore you.

Jodi
07-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Well, I'm not really into CD humiliation but it would be fun to do on Halloween. But we all experience some humiliation buying women's clothes as a guy!

Kate, I have been buying womens clothes in drab for many years, trying on in stores for the last 10 years. I have never been humiliated at any time while shopping. You can only be humiliated if you allow yourself to be.

Jodi

MsJanessa
07-27-2008, 11:20 AM
well I DO enjoy inflicting humiliation---generally in private--I'm always looking for pretty maids to serve Me. LOL:dom:

Mitch23
07-27-2008, 04:45 PM
I think it can be really cool - a meeting of minds between 2 people, either in public or private.

mitch

Merinda
07-27-2008, 05:29 PM
When I was going out it was important for me to pass to the best of my ability, had I been seriously humiliated from the start I would have never repeated the excersise.
There was only one time when some guy yelled out "sicko" in a shopping plaza car park , leaving the shopping centre with my daughter , I may have blown my cover by speaking deep and loud.

Nicole Erin
07-27-2008, 07:57 PM
CD humiliation? Nah not for me. I already feel humiliated enough because of the crappy job I work for someone my age.

Some day I'm going to the mall and let the teen girls see me, that should be an interesting experience.
Make sure you wear some booty shorts that say "baby girl" on the butt. And no shaved legs or hose
That would be not humiliating, but mortifying

Deborah_UK
07-28-2008, 02:07 AM
But we all experience some humiliation buying women's clothes as a guy!

I don't know how you can generalise so readily.

I certainly don't experience any humiliation buying clothes, OK in my earlier years I had some internal embarrassment, but humiliation - never.