PDA

View Full Version : Plumper lips?

stefanie
05-19-2005, 12:49 AM
has anyone ever tried one of those temporary lip plumber glosses like Lip Fusion? It sounds interesting....

DanaJ
05-19-2005, 04:47 AM
I tried one of them once, I wasn't sure it did anything or not. So, I got my makeup lady to try it on me and told her to give me an objective view. She said she no results at all.

Of course, it may work differently on different people...

DanaJ

StephanieCD
05-19-2005, 03:11 PM
I was just looking at some kind of cream in the store - supposed to make your lips swell up all pretty like... there was a permanant lash extending kit, too - as seen on tv stuff... I was interested but very nervous - what if I got huge lips that I couldn't pull off in guy mode.

Alas - no input of value. Sorry.

Donna Delite
05-19-2005, 05:54 PM
Steph- that's a good point, for you and I, and probably a good number of the girls here, it's important to be able to maintain a "manly look" for our other side.

stefanie
05-22-2005, 12:13 PM
thanks girls. I seem to keep coming across this when reading the entertainiment mags...US, People, etc. Just sounds like kind of a fun experimental thing to do. Will probably have to wait when I have a free solo weekend to try it out...

Lindahexi
05-22-2005, 12:36 PM
I tried Maybeline lip plumper, it made my lips tingle a lot for about 2 hours but I didn't detect any enlargement of my lips, certainly not the pout that I'd been hoping for, oh well theres always cologen injections. LOL.