PDA

View Full Version : Are you where you want to be?

Emily Anderson
07-25-2008, 11:30 AM
- Where are you currently in your CD'ing activity?
- Are you happy with what you have in the way of time and space to crossdress?
- What more would you want?
- What is your final destination?

Please explain your reasoning in the thread.

DonnaT
07-25-2008, 12:39 PM
My answer isn't up there.

I'm mostly where I want to be. I'd be where I want to be if my wife wasn't worried about friends and neighborrs finding out.

Emily Anderson
07-25-2008, 12:41 PM

I'm mostly where I want to be. I'd be where I want to be if my wife wasn't worried about friends and neighborrs finding out.

Well, that would be "I'm well on my way, with some way to go".

Karen_Ski
07-25-2008, 12:48 PM

I'm mostly where I want to be. I'd be where I want to be if my wife wasn't worried about friends and neighbors finding out.

To me the answer is I am well on my way but still a ways to go.

Eventually I would like to be 24/7 but there are still issues there to broach. For all intents I am en femme all the time with the exception of work. Most of the people I work with know of my transgenderism and much to my delight many of them could care less. I still have some reservations about going to work dressed for the moment. I have gone on to work en femme a couple of Saturdays and the only problem I had was with the guard at the gate. He knows my car by sight and stopped me when he saw the brunette driving it. I showed him my badge and he just sighed and waved me through. My time is coming just not sure exactly when at this moment though.

antonia10
07-25-2008, 12:54 PM
i feel like im just starting again , after my divorce and a probable bout of depression i threw out all my CD clothes and once i got my head sorted i realised i missed dressing up more than i missed my ex wife i have started buying girly things again now its all down to finances to what i buy and when and finding this forum has made so much easier :)

Bev06 GG
07-25-2008, 12:59 PM
MM Good question,
I think your destination changes as time goes by. If you had asked me 5 years ago where I wanted to be today the answer would have been very different from where I am at.
I didn't know where my partners CDing would take us, it was a bit of an unknown quantity. Five years on we have many new friends through his CDing, live in a house in the middle of now where which is extremely CD friendly when the kids are at their dads. I have a career that pays a very good salary which enables us to go away on fairly frequent tranny weekends. I couldn't really wish for more.
However, I expect there is more to come. I guess we are all always striving to go that bit further whatever or wherever it is we eventually want to end up.
On the other hand my partner would wish for more time to dress because he is fairly limited on an evening due to my two daughters living with us full time and my two sons regularly staying over. So I guess he would say he can't wait for all the kids to be at Uni or married with families of their own so that he can be where he wants to be with more opportunities to dress.
Bev

AmandaM
07-25-2008, 01:05 PM
I have a long way to go, again. I used to dress everyday and even go out. But, with kids, it is impossible. Now, it's hunt and peck.

RavenAndrea
07-25-2008, 01:36 PM
I am well on my way transitioning. My female wardrobe is almost bigger than my male wardrobe. Certainly I have more womens shoes and hosiery than male shoes and socks. My weekly electrolosis treatments are reducing my whiskers although I have about 150 more hours of pain. My own hair lays on my shoulders and I keep my weight around 150 pounds and a 28 inch waist, so my 44C breasts (silicone forms) give me a great figure for 55 years young. I am comfortable going out as I know I am passable and I am satisfied with my appearance.
Andrea

KayR
07-25-2008, 01:49 PM
I'd like the opportunity to dress more in public. I'm lucky because Manchester - the home of the Gay Village - is also the home of the TV/CD community. However, due to work and being a total chicken, I only go out once a year.
I'm not interested in gender reassignment. I feel for those who have GD, but am firmly a male hetero.
I'd like to be able to pass, but it would involve miracle surgery or an out break of near-sightedness among the British population.
I have a wonderful and understanding wife of 30 years. If I was to go out en-femme a lot, it may cause her to re-evaluate the supportive and immensly tolerant attitude she has to me.

RobertaFermina
07-25-2008, 02:29 PM
Who said anything about a Destination ?

That said, I'm well under way !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Jaydee
07-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Emily,
My Cding is currently restricted to hotels and the house, when my wife is not around. I don't currently feel the need for wigs or makeup. That may come in the future.
As for where I am going, I wish I knew the answer to that question. Just when I think I have "arrived" at my CDing "destination", I find that there is more road ahead. That said, I am comfortable with where I am and where, and at what pace I am traveling on my personal journey. As for time, I wish I had more time for everything in my life, except work. I love hiking, but hardly have time anymore.

Jaydee

BobbieAnne
07-25-2008, 03:04 PM
I would have to say my dressing is almost where I want it to be. i dress 24/7 and I go out daily dressed, I work dressed seeing as how itas so easy being a truckdriving female.My next step will be the HRT and implants and then I will be as far as I think I need to go.Well at least until I find a husband and see what he will want me to do after I fill my own goals.:battingeyelashes:

Deborah Jane
07-25-2008, 03:10 PM
It never took me where i wanted!!
I intend to try and live without it!!

iwearstockings
07-25-2008, 03:15 PM
I am there. I dress when I feel the need, I have a supportive GG. I can afford all the kinky stuff I want, so I am happy with life how it is right now :^)

Tomara
07-25-2008, 03:18 PM
I am pretty content with where I am at this point in my life , I would like to find an accepting GG partner to share my life with , and to enjoy all that life has to offer . Maybe someday ! Tomara

Kate Simmons
07-25-2008, 04:09 PM
I'm pretty much where I want to be even though I've been trying new things. My final destination? Zero Point!:)

xoAmandaxo85
07-25-2008, 04:16 PM
i am not even close to where i would like to be. i hope one day that i can maybe transition

MJ
07-25-2008, 04:21 PM
good question i feel I'm on my way, with a long way to go. as most of my sisters know i am a ts. and as such i am constantly re inventing myself trying to find the best look for passing reason image is everything trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. but i fear there is only so much i can do.
i don't do this for me as much as i do so for the general public in order to blend in the best i can. yes we all want to be accepted for who we are but there are rules and sadly we must comply in order to fit in. size weight looks actions, i have a long way to go in turn that leads to frustrations.
personally i don't give a damn what people think about me ..but then if i don't play there game there way it causes problems we have all been there those that are out that is ..
so i try to look passable some what.. i find it's like being in a hamster wheel running forever it seams and when you get off your right where you started from but i try. being trans is not a choice but it's all i am .. just do the best i can with what I've got

wolff8u2
07-25-2008, 04:27 PM
I believe I am where I need to be for now. I am still buying stuff and trying to figure out what I like. As for relationship, I couldn't ask for a more understanding GF and that is where I need to be. I am happy staying home to dress when I want, I don't feel the need to got out. so i am good for now.

Nikki A.
07-25-2008, 04:46 PM
How about I'm not sure because I don't know the final destination

Emily Anderson
07-25-2008, 04:49 PM
How about I'm not sure because I don't know the final destination

In that case, you're either:

- on my way, with a long way to go

or

- well on my way, with some way to go

All depends on how you feel...

Nikki A.
07-25-2008, 04:52 PM
I picked the latter, only because I feel that I've come so far in a short period of time and I am trying to hold back from going into the PINK FOG.

Claire3
07-25-2008, 05:00 PM
Just need to retire and develop my breasts

trannie T
07-25-2008, 05:01 PM
In dressing as in many other aspects of my life I am happy with my progress and wish to continue to improve.

CD Susan
07-25-2008, 05:40 PM
I have been doing this for over 40 years and have reached where I want to be with cd. I have the time, place, and opportunity to dress whenever I want. After being in the closet for many years I recently came out. I now go out dressed in public and have never been happier. I think I have reached my destination (if indeed there is one). I do not want SRS or to go full time. I am almost 24/7 and am content to leave it at that.

Joy Carter
07-25-2008, 05:51 PM
Except for work, I'd like to be Joy 24/7. But I owe it to my spouse to be her man. So I have to be content to dress when I can get away on the weekends.

joann07
07-25-2008, 05:55 PM
I have been fully dressing for almost 2 years and I've accomplished so much in a very short period of time. It has been a fun ride, but I think I've reached my destination.
I can pretty much go out dressed at anytime and to any place because I am very comfortable presenting myself as woman. I am happy at where I am so I've sort of gone on cruise control, but I'm still looking at ways to improve. I have no plans to go to all the way or go full time, but I wouldn't mind doing it half the time.

Hugs!

Stormgirl
07-25-2008, 06:01 PM
I've been dressing for a long time now and I want it to go away! But unfortunately that is not an option as those kinds of feelings never go away.

Suzy Harrison
07-26-2008, 09:58 PM
- Where are you currently in your CD'ing activity?
I'm in a position where I can go out in public into any situation without any problems and feel I can fit in to the feminine world and relax. My close friends at work know and also my HR Director as well - and all support me.

- Are you happy with what you have in the way of time and space to crossdress?
No, I won't be happy until I can go full time

- What more would you want and what is your final destination?
I have found that the more successful I am then the more I want. I'm doing things now I could have only dreamed of just 12 months ago - and still feel I need more. I know I won't stop until I go 24/7 and transistion fully - and that's now my aim. Until I've achieved that I won't be settled.

Karren H
07-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Beat me.... I'm just haveing a blast.....

jennifer41356
07-26-2008, 10:23 PM
No, I want to be in Hawaii:D:D:D:love:

Victoria Pink
07-26-2008, 10:24 PM
I have been dressing for many years and now am at a point where I have now been recognized and accepted by my male side. That was a HUGE step. For years he tried to suppress me. But - here I am. :)

My wife loves both of us and I am very thankful for that.

I do not feel a need to change my physical body, just am happy to dress as a woman and to express my feelings as a woman. :daydreaming:

I think it is different for each of us - yet at the same time there are many very common things.

It has really been a learning experience.

Victoria

Sara Jessica
07-27-2008, 09:17 AM
I'm pretty much there mentally, having acknowledged that due to my family situation, it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that I will ever transition despite my intense desire to do so. This doesn't mean I don't have difficult days at times but overall I'm at peace. The love of my wife and kids is a constant reminder of the need for balance, as hard as that can be sometimes.

There are small steps I'd like to take to make my girl time even better but right now I cannot complain. I have great friends in the community, we go where we please and represent well. As time goes by, it's only natural that our presentation will continue to improve but right now, I'm not looking at things and saying "if I only could do such and such...", I know where my limits are and I'm not planning on pushing much further.

faithricd
07-27-2008, 05:34 PM
Unfortunately I do not get enough time to CD. I am not unhappy where I am but I would like to dress more often. I am not sure of my final destination. For that matter I'm not sure what is my next destination in my crossdressing is. Sometimes I think that I would like to start shaving my body hair, other times I would like to start to learn how to apply my own make up, still other times wear styled wigs, not just one thrown on. The main reason I have not done any of this is my wife. I am not sure how much of that she would be comfortable with me doing, and I do not want to make her uncomfortable.

Kendra (Tx)
07-27-2008, 10:21 PM
Hmmm...I'm where I'd like to be except for the situation that "real life" keeps getting in the way of me having time to be able to get out whenever I'd like to...Kendra is still a part of me...( a better part ) and I'll never let her go...I regret waiting as long as I did to let her come out...Hopefully sometime I'll be in a position where She can be more a part of my public life...:daydreaming:

http://kendra954.com

victoriamwilliams1
07-28-2008, 06:22 AM
I think for me at times I wish I could dress more. 6 Years ago I dressed almost everyday and for the first time in years this month I have not had any real dressing time.

Mitch23
07-28-2008, 02:57 PM
I am as far as I can be at the moment with a wife who is generally unenthusiastic, and a son whom I dont want to know at this stage.

I have come a long way in 18 months, have a good 'look', go out regularly on average twice a week, am 'out' to my work colleagues, carry a 'man bag', have my legs and eyebrows waxed, clear varnish on my nails, man jewellery, many fantastic tranny and real girl friends

mitch

Ellie
07-28-2008, 03:09 PM
I went with "I'm well on my way, with some way to go" since thinking I've arrived is usually the first indicator that I have fallen behind.

There is always more to explore! :battingeyelashes:

Veronica 1
07-28-2008, 08:09 PM
In my CD world, I have come a long way in the past year since finding and accepting my self for who I really am but I still have a long way to go. In my real world, I am where I want to be, at home and dressed. :D

Secret Sis
07-29-2008, 01:23 PM
I'm very happy with where I am except for the fact that my wife doesn't know. I plan on telling her someday and if that goes well I will feel like I'm at my destination. In the past couple of years (much with the help of what I've learned in this forum :)) I've come to accept myself and be happy with who I am.

debbeelee1
07-29-2008, 01:35 PM
I'm not passable, but I do get out and would love to get out there every couple of months or so. My big goal is to lose some weight!