PDA

View Full Version : What To Wear To Work

Clare
05-19-2005, 01:19 AM
I am quite happy wearing silky unides and pantyhose to work under my normal male clothes.

I have come very close to wearing fem shoes to the office - say ankle boots with a low heel like court shoes. As you only see the part of the shoes that show under the pants to the ground, I think it would be hard to guess unless someone was taking a lot of notice.

Ultimately, I want to wear pantsuits to work, starting with a generous design and then graduating to severe cut outfits - tight pants in the front for example which make it obvious that 'things' are tucked up and all is smooth inside.

Just a future plan that im sure i will do one day, just got to be in the right office with the right people to carry it off.

What about everyone else. Any plans to wear some kind of external clothing to the worksite?

Christine

Jennifer in CO
05-19-2005, 08:46 AM
Christine,

MANY years ago I did this. We were a 4 person shop as a local office for a national real estate servicing firm (1 regional sales guy, 1 gal who did order input/billing and tracking, myself and another girl). The sales guy was rarly in and the 2 girls were off on a vacation day so I would have the office to myself for the day (Friday before Memorial Day). With guts in purse, I wore an ecru (off white) silk pant suit that had a spagietti-strap top and chiffon sleeved coverup with satin cuffs and matching 2" heeled pumps. Underneath was a matching teddy with garter belt and hose. The day was going fine and even felt brave enough to go a local drive-thru for lunch (I by this time didn't really pass anymore). At about 3pm I was in the process of winding up the day when all of a sudden the door flys open and in blows the sales guy. I think I was standing by the file cabinet as he flew past and into his office but he had to see me..and made zero comment..just kept mumbling something about a ball game. I was shell-shocked and had a hard time moving..I was thinking about grabing my purse and leaving but too much as un-done for a long weekend so I waited. No way I could make a bathroom trip and stay there. So in a few minutes he blasted out his door, said see ya Tuesday and kept running. About 15 or so minutes later, I finally finished the stuff I was on and left. Never wore anything that feminine again. I do still wear silk tops, pants and the ocasional shorts and they are all from the womans apparel Dept..but no one ever says a word.

Jenn

DonnaT
05-19-2005, 08:57 AM
I've worn my heels behind my desk, but I have no plans to go further than that. The underdressing is fine for now.

Wendy me
05-19-2005, 09:18 AM
you already know what you can get away with .....the intresting part is how far can you go before you get busted..........in my office it full wendy every day.... (i retired and my office is at home..)..........

Jessicafreed
05-19-2005, 12:52 PM
I only wear womens pant suits to work now. They are cooler and more comfortable then the male equivilant. I wear them mostly with heeled loafers that match, but have started to wear them with high heeled pumps. IT is a very feminine look to have the pointed toe sticking out fro my pant cuffs. Most people I see don't notice, but the few that have I say I wear what is most comfortable for me. Some have even said I look really nice in them and I coordinate shoes and other accessories well. I say go ahead and slowly start wearing the clothes. I started my wear women's slacks with my high heeled loafers then transitioned in full pant suits with complete underwear underneath.

Katrina
05-19-2005, 03:56 PM
I have worn women's loafers into work all week and nobody said anything. I even had to go back in last night and work with several people and I wore my girly jeans and nobody said anything there too. I'm seriously considering getting some more shoes with a slightly higher heel...I say go for it...

denisets il69
05-19-2005, 04:34 PM
hi all denise her i have worn capris and flats i drive a bus so i can't wear a :) high heel but also have worn white blouse and bra with make up evry bdy has no problem with this good luck to the rest of you

CharleneCD
05-20-2005, 12:44 AM
I was discussing with Bunny "GG" (wife) that it was ok if she wanted to discus my crossdressing at work. She has taken 3 weeks off so that we can come to grips with Charlene. (she had the usual gay/bi worries + others). I told her if you want tell the truth go ahead. She is a nurse and the medical community is a bit more tollerent. She is not sure about telling at her job, but we began talking about what I am going to do. I am also a medical worker. I am temporarily out of work but may go back to where I was before. I could use my crossdressing discovery to explain my stress and leaving. I then could express my fem as much as the uniform policy would allow. I am just not sure how I will deal with rejection or scorn from people I have worked with for many years. If I go to a new place I can take the attitude of accept me or dont, I dont care. I am not ashamed of either Ed or Charlene they are both very much a part of me so in general going fem in public when appropriate doesnt bother me. What do you girls think? Am I going to far? I will only go as fast as I am comfortable with. Or am I just asking for heartbreak?

Charlene

jjjjohanne
05-29-2005, 05:17 PM
I have only worn hose and panties under my man clothes to work. At one job, you could see from one cube to another because the wall was low. The lady from the other side of the cube wall had walked around the "farm" and we were going to eat as a group. She remembered she didn't press the button to send all calls to voice mail. She asked me to reach over and press it. There she is behind me and I am to lean way over the desk and about a foot of cube wall to reach to press a button on her phone. I thought for sure my shirt would come out of my pants exposing my waist band or she would see my panty lines. I must have looked so awkward trying to push that button without causing my shirt or pants to be pulled very tight!

One halloween, I wore a skirt, hose, and heels to work. After that, I could talk to women about anything femme and they would talk to me like I was one of the girls, albeit an inexperienced one. They didn't know I CD.