PDA

View Full Version : Just outed myself to step daughter!

debbeelee1
07-25-2008, 07:51 PM
Well, I just outed myself to my SO's 22 year old daughter! She was very cool with it and since I was fully dressed, giggled just a little. This was a perfect opportunity. A female/female couple is coming over later and one is a FTM CD'er. We are going to a drag show tonight and I told the daughter in law we were going and I would be dressing as a woman. Before our company got here, I got fully dressed, a little on the ****ty side and asked her if how I looked. So far so good, I'll have some pics of our out and about night soon! Actually, my step daughter and a girlfriend is going to meet us there later. Should be fun!

Angie G
07-26-2008, 12:13 AM
You go girl. Enjoy hun. :hugs:
Angie

TSchapes
07-26-2008, 07:38 AM
I love to hear these stories of successful outings! I believe the more this happens, with positive results, the better it is for all of us! It sounds like you have the start of a beautiful relationship. I hope it brings the two of you together.

Your an inspiration to us all Debbee! :yrtw:

Love, Tracy

deja true
07-26-2008, 07:45 AM
Come on, debbeelee!

Outta bed, get that caffeine down and post those pictures!

We're dyin' of anticipation, here!

debbeelee1
07-26-2008, 08:13 AM
We all ended up going out last night, me, my SO, my SO's daughter and our great FTM CDer/GG friends. Our FTM CDer was kidding about being the best looking guy in the place with four lovely ladies at his side! It was a blast, pics on the out and about section............