PDA

View Full Version : Hot Damn...I'm a cutie...

Zenith
07-26-2008, 12:20 AM
So I just tried my new Henry Margu wig (my first) with an almost complete ensemble. Cute short dress, epilated, nice pantyhose (so comfy), pumps, foam forms, purse. I'm actually a cutie...I can't believe it...so happy...
:c9:

Never thought this would be so fun, I don't understand it but I love it so much...
:yippee:

I stopped at the bath sore to get exfoliation wash and they told my I get a free Eau De Toilette, I pretended to not care and get it as a give away. I love it, I even smell girly...
:yahoo:

Thanks for letting me share...will probably post pics when I get the rest of my makeup...board needs a smilie for "hooked" because that is what I am...

ArleneRaquel
07-26-2008, 12:29 AM
I recently purchased my first Henry Margu wigs, they are fabulous.

crusadergirl
07-26-2008, 01:02 AM
Thats great i'm happy your having fun with it.

CD Susan
07-26-2008, 01:17 AM
Hi Zenith, I am glad to hear you are having fun with being a cd. Having fun with this is what it is all about! I have been doing it a long time and can tell you that the fun never stops! It is with us for life and that is a good thing. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

MJ
07-26-2008, 07:06 AM
i love my Henry Margu wig I'm wearing it in my avatar . that was two years ago i guess i should change my picture.
i look forward to seeing your pictures

Zenith
07-26-2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks everyone. Each piece (lipstick, shoes, etc...) has had an effect, but with the wig I hit femme critical mass...

:dance:

Not sure I can compete in the Andrea/Ashley/Kayla league but it helps to have a goal...

Empress Lainie
07-26-2008, 12:21 PM
So I just tried my new Henry Margu wig (my first) with an almost complete ensemble. Cute short dress, epilated, nice pantyhose (so comfy), pumps, foam forms, purse. I'm actually a cutie...I can't believe it...so happy...
:c9:

Never thought this would be so fun, I don't understand it but I love it so much...
:yippee:

I stopped at the bath sore to get exfoliation wash and they told my I get a free Eau De Toilette, I pretended to not care and get it as a give away. I love it, I even smell girly...
:yahoo:

Thanks for letting me share...will probably post pics when I get the rest of my makeup...board needs a smilie for "hooked" because that is what I am...

Zenith, congratulations. My biggest surprise after I started 24/7 as a woman was that OMG, people told me I was beautiful, and also gorgeous, and sexy. I wouldn't even accept it myself for a while until it seemed to be a constant thing of getting compliments, being photographed while dancing, people asking if they could take a pic with me.
DAYUMN it makes me feel like a celebrity.

You go girl, enjoy every minute. I have never been so happy in my entire life or so pleased with how I look. I could never stand the way I looked as a male and especially being bald.

Angie G
07-26-2008, 02:08 PM
WOW Zenith I'm glad to see you so happy you go girl. :hugs:
Angie

mskilmer
07-26-2008, 02:49 PM
Yeah! Great post!

Samantha43
07-26-2008, 02:53 PM
Hi Zenith, keep enjoying yourself. That is what this is all about!

Veronica 1
07-26-2008, 06:00 PM
I discovered my true self about a year ago and have the unique opportunity to be able to dress every day. The fun never leaves, I get the same joy out of dressing now as I did the first time I realized how good the clothes felt. Enjoy girl, it only gets better from here.

vikki2020
07-27-2008, 12:48 AM
Like the song says: If you want some fun, sing Ob-La Di-La -Da!

Zenith
07-27-2008, 01:00 AM
Like the song says: If you want some fun, sing Ob-La Di-La -Da!

Vikki that is a good way of phrasing it. At the risk of sounding corny, it's like a part of my soul is singing...

Lainie...you are beautiful...and classy too...

Veronica...I think you are right...so much to look forward to now...

:daydreaming:

MsJanessa
07-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Now show us how good you look by posting a photo.

Michelle Lynn A
08-02-2008, 02:38 AM
Yes Hun The wig did it for me also .The first time I put on my wig I really felt the girl inside come out to play. Can't wait to see your pictures Hugs Michelle:battingeyelashes:

Tina Dixon
08-02-2008, 06:54 AM
You got it now, and a great feeling isn't it? I all ways put my wig on last and that completes the transformation:thumbsup:

christid66
08-02-2008, 06:59 AM
You got it now, and a great feeling isn't it? I all ways put my wig on last and that completes the transformation:thumbsup:

I'm the same as Tina......finish make up, put on jewellry & then on with the wig. It's a great feeling

Zenith
08-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Now show us how good you look by posting a photo.

Request *ahem* fulfilled...can I join the club now?

:D

MsJanessa
08-02-2008, 03:44 PM

yes you can join darling, but you will have to wear the maids outfit when you visit Me, I'm in need of maid sevice.

Zenith
08-02-2008, 03:48 PM
Oh my...now I'm in deep water...and there are sharks here...

:cry:

MsJanessa
08-03-2008, 08:51 AM
Oh my...now I'm in deep water...and there are sharks here...

:cry:

And I haven't even told you what I will require you to do yet

windycissy
08-03-2008, 11:17 AM
You sure are a cutie, great pix!

These days I like to put on my wig as soon as I've finished my makeup, that way I get to watch the pretty girl getting herself dressed in the mirror...

gennee
08-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Being a CD is fun. I enjoy it tremendously. Yesterday I purchased a white sleeveless dress and jacket for 40 dollars. I also purchased a cami and two blouses earlier in the week. My wife and I can share blouses and skirts and fuss over it :D. Oh, well.

Gennee

:)

DeniseCA
08-03-2008, 02:51 PM

Congrats, Zenith, you sound like you look great! (does that make any sense???!!) :battingeyelashes:

I'd love to see your pics, as I love cuties! Especially ones dressed up like that. I too love my wig, just bought a new one that feels so much more "me" (not the one in my photo).

Unfortunately though, I can't seem to view people's profiles. Maybe some function of being a new member? Help, anyone?

Denise

FL_Nessa
08-03-2008, 02:58 PM
I have 2 Henry Margu wigs, and I reallllllly want a 3rd. I love the Delilah style.

Zenith
08-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Congrats, Zenith, you sound like you look great! (does that make any sense???!!) :battingeyelashes:

I'd love to see your pics, as I love cuties! Especially ones dressed up like that. I too love my wig, just bought a new one that feels so much more "me" (not the one in my photo).

Unfortunately though, I can't seem to view people's profiles. Maybe some function of being a new member? Help, anyone?

Denise

I (think) you need 10 posts to view profiles...
I posted pics in my "mirror/gulp...." thread in the picture
gallery...

This really is way fun...thanks my friends and enjoy your wigs too...

:Peace:

Empress Lainie
08-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Vikki that is a good way of phrasing it. At the risk of sounding corny, it's like a part of my soul is singing...

Lainie...you are beautiful...and classy too...

Veronica...I think you are right...so much to look forward to now...

:daydreaming:

Thank you very much Zenith. I am so glad you are finding out how to make yourself feel happy. I do know the feeling. Just celebrated 13 months of being the woman I am.