PDA

View Full Version : first Time Makeover

TommiTN
07-26-2008, 10:22 AM
I am sooo stoked! I had my very first makeover Thursday and it was absolutely the most amazing experience of my life, bar none! This must be what being reborn is like!

Last week I finally screwed up enough courage to make an appointment with Phoebe Cross near Atlanta. As the days passed the anticipation grew until, on the morning of the big day, the butterflies were almost making me pass out. I never drink before 5PM but this day I had to have a couple of shots of Don Julio to settle myself for the 4+ hour trip! I packed my favorite sundress and my forms and hit the road a little after 9AM, wearing a pair of pink panties and matching bra under my shorts and shirt. The drive down was uneventful and I arrived about 45 minutes early, giving me a chance to locate Phoebe’s place, which is in the semi-toolies near McDonough. At last the hour arrived (I could have used another shot by this time), and as I pulled into Phoebe’s driveway she came out of the house and warmly greeted me. She then showed me her studio and her vast collection of goodies that includes just about anything you could imagine.

The makeover began by her sizing me up for the outfits she thought would suit me best. She had me change into a pair of hot pink bikini panties and matching cami with garters and hot pink stockings, and a pair of silver strappy sandals. She then sat me down in front of the make up mirror and proceeded to apply makeup after deciding what my best colors would be. I had in mind to close my eyes during the process, but I just couldn’t! I sat there transfixed as she transformed my face into that of a woman. I have dabbled with makeup before, but never to this extent, or with anything like the results she produced. She then topped me off with the perfect wig for my face and coloration. Then came the photo session. She posed me various ways in lingerie and an evening gown. For the last part of the photo session I wore my sundress and my own wig, which we decided wasn’t really right for me.

The session went long and Phoebe was a little tired as she was still recovering from a summer cold. She had been hinting to me that I should drive home en femme, but I balked at the notion. But, here we were, out of time. What to do? After much encouragement I finally agreed. I had a serious case of the vapors! It was still broad daylight out and I was in an unfamiliar area. I wanted another shot of Don Julio, but didn’t have him with me which, looking back on it, was probably a good thing. So, in the car I got and down the road I went. I was nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full rockin’ chairs! I had the doors locked and the visors down to make it as dark as possible inside. I also wore a pair of totally inappropriate Richard Petty shades. Everything went pretty well. I didn’t really notice anyone in other vehicles acting strangely as we passed or sat side by side at traffic lights. In Atlanta I missed the I-75/I-85 split and had to use some surface streets to get back on track toward Chattanooga. I hadn’t been to Atlanta in years, and I could just see myself getting lost in some unsavory neighborhood, but I found my way back to I-75 with no trouble or funny looks from anybody. Once back on I-75 I noticed an occasional car would sometimes pace me side by side for a while longer than seemed normal, but none honked or waved or anything. It was almost disappointing! A little while later I noticed (insert ominous music here) I was a little low on gas. I had forgotten to fill up before the makeover session! I fretted for quite a while over the notion of stopping for gas en femme, but if I had to, I had to. There would be no choice. Fortunately (or maybe not) I made it home with about 1/8 of a tank left.

All in all I’m very pleased with the way the day turned out (pun fully intended). I cannot recommend Phoebe highly enough. She is a treasure! If anyone wants to contact her she has a website. Googling her name will get you there. I know this is a blatant plug, but I just can’t help it!

And now I have a couple of requests. If any of you gurls in the Atlanta area are techies, Phoebe could use some help. First, she lost her webmistress, Sarah, a while back and has not updated her site in some time. Sarah was donating her time. Evidently her wife was not down with her CDing and she has dropped off the face of the Earth. Phoebe has had no contact with her for over a year and needs someone to help her with the website since, like me, she is only semi computer literate. Second, Phoebe’s computer is about 9 years old and has a habit of crashing on a regular basis. The Geek Squad had picked it up the day before and had called her Thursday morning with a whopping estimate to get it back in shape. Someone with more computer knowledge than I possess should contact her and maybe help her out with recommendations for a new one with good photo handling capabilities. I only know enough to be dangerous, so I really couldn’t help her with that. So, Hot Lanta techie gurls, please step up to the plate and help Phoebe out!

One other item: Phoebe gave me a calling card from a member of the Atlanta chapter of Tri Ess and suggested I contact her about joining. I have never been a member of a face-to-face CDing organization before, so if any of you Atlanta area gurls are members or have been in the past I would like to know your experiences and what you think of the organization. Feel free to PM me.

I posted some pics in my album if anyone cares to have a look at the reclusive Tommi.

Update 8/27/08: I spoke to Phoebe yesterday. Her computer is out of the hospital and seems to be working OK right now. However, she still needs help with website maintenance, so, again, if there are any gurls in her area who can help her out with this please contact her. Her phone number is on her website. Just tell her Tommi from Tennessee sent ya!

Sherry-Stephanie
07-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Congrats...glad you finally got to experience the professional make over...now it seems that it has opened your level of feminity and now you can work on improving it on your own with thsi experience.

I think it's also easier when you ahve someone else doing it for you especially if their talent level is better than what we can do....

jamie louise
07-26-2008, 06:00 PM
Glad to hear you had a great time. My Wife and I stopped in there last month. I had the one of the most Wonderful days of my life. Phoebe was fulfilled many dreams that I had. she did makeovers and pictures of my wife and myself. Everyone should do it when you get the chance.

gagirl1
07-26-2008, 08:34 PM
where can i find this album? i plan on seeing Phoebe sometime in the fall

Jodi
07-26-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm sure that the makeover cost you a bundle. Why not just go to the makeup counter in one of the major dept stores and get it done for singnificantly less.

Jodi

TommiTN
07-26-2008, 10:35 PM
GaGirl,

Go to my profile page, the album is there. I may need to add you to my friends list so you can view it since it is private. I will gladly add you but I think you have to send me a formal request.

Jodi,

It wasn't that much for a 3 hour session, $125. Also, a department store makeup counter is just a bit too public for me right now. I've been a closet CDer my whole "career". I plan on coming out but I have to do it at my own pace. Plus, I live in a small town in the buckle of the Bible Belt, so I can't just walk into any department store or beauty parlor and ask for a makeover. The good folks here, and I love 'em dearly, just wouldn't understand.

Angie G
07-27-2008, 09:01 AM
Glad you didn't run out of gas hun but you should have stopped for some. And glad you enjoyed the makeover.:hugs:
Angie

TommiTN
07-27-2008, 09:34 AM
Yeah, it was a missed opportunity, but this was the first time I've been out so far away from home. Also, it was still fairly early evening (but dark), so there were a lot of people still out and about. The gas stations I passed were pretty busy and there are a lot of rednecks around here. I never have any trouble with them in guy mode, but being en femme would be a totally different deal. I kept having visions of the rape scene in Deliverance. I don't relish the thought of being buggered and murderd by a bunch of snaggle toothed morons. I was pondering whether I should choose a station that wasn't too busy or a busy one in case I had to stop. Which would be better?

CD Susan
07-27-2008, 01:09 PM
Tommi, congratulations on your first makeover! I can only imagine the thrill of doing this. I have wanted to do this for a long time. When I find a place that does this it will be a long drive from where I live but I don't care as it will be worth it.

Deelite
07-27-2008, 01:29 PM
Hey Tommi, Well Done!!

I myself had my first makeover last week, and i agree, it was one of the most memorable things i have ever done.

Well done on going out too (well driving anyway!) i have yet to do this, i am getting urges big time to go out, and i think its the next big step.

Anyways, the next thing you need to do is get your makeover pics in the photo section!

TommiTN
07-27-2008, 01:53 PM
Susan,

Please do it ASAP! The longer you wait the more work is involved and the results may not be what you hoped for. I'm very pleased with Phoebe's work, but am considering a facelift so I can look even better.

Deelite,

Thank you! I saw your pics and I must say you are very, very pretty!

Please do go out for a drive! I think it might be good for the ticker because mine sure got a workout!

I guess I should post the pics directly to the forum, but Im nothing if not shy.

I'll think about it.

ReneeT
07-27-2008, 02:11 PM
Tommi,
One of my best makeovers as by a gg named Bobbi - she works at the MAC Cosmetics store in Chattanooga. I called there to see if any of their artists did private sessions, and several do. I went to Bobbi's place and she did an awesome job. She charges $ 75 and it takes about an hour. I can get you her number if you want

TommiTN
07-27-2008, 02:19 PM
Renee,

Yes, please give me her number. You''l have to PM me with it; posting phone numbers on the open forum is a no-no. :)

WildLotus29
07-28-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm glad you had a pleasant experience. This sounds like something that would interest me in the future.

Deidra Cowen
07-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Gald you had so much fun sweetie and it was a sucessful trip. Like I think I posted in another thread of yours Phoebe was my first makeover also and I can almost remember every thing that happened dispite that being like 3 years ago!

I am no web geek but will ask around here in Atlanta if any girls want to help Phoebe with the web site.

SexyLexi_cd
07-28-2008, 05:52 PM
Way to go hun! Glad to see the makeover experience was a good one! I had mine just under a year ago. I did it right away after beginning to dress. I had all the clothing but the face was missing. Too many gurls don't do the makeup thing and it's too bad cuz they don't know what they're missing. I was so excited after mine I didn't want to take the makeup off, so I got on line with my cam and hit on every cd I could find. It was great.

Driving 4 hours is unbelievable! I drove 45 mins and thought it was too far! Next time you're out and about like that pull up next to a truckdriver and let him see some leg, stockings and garter. Have some fun hun!!

Here's another idea if you don't want to make the drive: If you have someplace to meet, call an Avon lady or one of those types; have them come to you or you to them. They'll be glad to do it and it's not embarrassing nor will you compromise your discretion.

Now you have to learn to put it on yourself!! Good luck sweety,

Lexi:battingeyelashes:

TommiTN
07-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Deidra, thanks! She really needs someone to manage the website. By the way, I don't know if you keep in touch with her, but I mentioned that you were one of the girls who recommended her highly. She remembers you.

SexiLexi, funny you should mention truckers. I took a late night drive about a month ago and did that very thing! I slowly passed several while showing some stocking top. The CB must have lit up because I could see one in my rear view mirror charging up behind me. He caught up with me just as I got to my exit. Poor guy! (I'm such a tease!):battingeyelashes:

The Avon lady idea, while a very good one, won't work for me because I live in a small and culturally conservative town. My bidniz would be on the street by the next day, latest. I can see a parade of cars slowly passing my house with people pointing and vendors setting up to sell sausage on a stick and "I saw the Crossdresser's House" T-shirts. :D

SexyLexi_cd
07-29-2008, 12:52 PM
I understand your concern about the business, I have one too. Too bad about the Avon thing, it works, they have a good client in you and you have a great teacher and supplier. Can you go to another town where you're not known that isn't 4 hrs away?

Truckdrivers rule!! I love 'em and love to tease the ___ out of them. I'll ride next to one for miles letting him get a real good look. There has to be some fun in dressing, right?

TommiTN
07-29-2008, 01:09 PM
I understand your concern about the business, I have one too. Too bad about the Avon thing, it works, they have a good client in you and you have a great teacher and supplier. Can you go to another town where you're not known that isn't 4 hrs away?

Truckdrivers rule!! I love 'em and love to tease the ___ out of them. I'll ride next to one for miles letting him get a real good look. There has to be some fun in dressing, right?

Yes, I can go to Nashville or Chattanooga (both about 70 miles), and might later on. I went to Phoebe for my first M.O. because she deals exclusively with the CD/TG community (lot's of experience transforming guys into gurls) and is very discrete.

I might start driving a truck soon myself. I've been out of work since last Fall and need to start generating an income somehow. If I head up to Chi Town I'll PM you first so you can flash me. We'd both enjoy that!:D

SexyLexi_cd
07-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Nothing I'd like better than to have a good looking gurlfriend visit darling! Put your sexiest outfit on, stockings and heels and get in that truck and ***. I guarantee we'd have some fun! Chi town has many cd venues, and once you have a taste you'd probably never want to leave. We party here!

TommiTN
07-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Cool!

Good looking? Maybe some possibilities there, but good looking? I look like my Mom when she was about my age. I posted one of my pics in the "Who We Are" sticky in the Photos/Vids section. Judge for yourself...

SexyLexi_cd
07-29-2008, 01:27 PM
I'll definitely check your pics out! I'm new to the site and still learning the rules and regs and how to do what/where.

FYI

Check this site out

http://www.findatgirl.com/

When the site comes up, click on your state and you'll find places you can frequent as a CD/TG, etc. I check Nashville and Chatanooga and there are many places. If and when you print out the sites and check 'em out!

Now I'll see if I can find your pic!!

TommiTN
07-29-2008, 01:34 PM
HOLY CARP!! There's a whole shirtload of 'em! Who'da thunk it?