PDA

View Full Version : understanding wife of claudia797

buffy
03-26-2004, 04:42 PM
if anyone would like to chat with me about anything please do not hesitate to send me a message.
i`m a caring and understanding female who can give any advise on clothing ,make up tips and anything else you would like to chat about you name it i will be there for you.lol buffy xxx :p

KatieQ
03-26-2004, 05:52 PM
Hi Buffy,
Thanks for your post! It warms my heart so much to see a message like this from a real girl!

You can't imagine how much I'd like to meet up. You could help me with my makeup and give me advice on my clothes. I have a very good figure - tall, with lovely long legs - I look fabulous in stockings and heels, lingerie and a short skirt.

The one thing I'm not good at yet is makeup.

You're in Manchester, I'm in Glasgow. How about we keep in touch and, if we're ever close, we could meet up and you, me and Claudia could have some fun together?!

Email me at kq@go4.it

Lol,
Katie
xxx

buffy
03-30-2004, 06:18 PM
undefined
if anyone would like to chat with me about anything please do not hesitate to send me a message.
i`m a caring and understanding female who can give any advise on clothing ,make up tips and anything else you would like to chat about you name it i will be there for you.lol buffy xxx :p

buffy
03-30-2004, 06:22 PM
undefined
hi i`m buffy a female you can talk to.[FONT=Century Gothic][CENTER][IMG]

buffy
03-30-2004, 06:23 PM
hi i`m buffy a female you can talk to.[FONT=Century Gothic][CENTER][IMG]so come on over and have a chat.

Daisy Lace
03-31-2004, 12:14 AM
Hi Buffy Daisy here I'd sure love to chat,beautiful wife of claudia797!Really jealous,as usual have no one let alone understanding,supportive one!Wow,great,how supportive are you?
My first question is very sexual,but first question for real woman.....anyway,here goes,don't have to answer,does langerie turn you on?I mean when you wear it,also and or does when claudia797 does?Does enhance sexual experience?
I asked a woman on talk/personals,adult line,one of two that responded positively to my add requesting dressup fun with women or couples....woman named Angel,I think answered my message with live message,deep brown voice like in "Lola"song vibrated right through me,said she would like to "dress me up in different panties" I was very aroused and asked "always wanted to ask real woman"are you aroused when you wear that female langerie that is so excited,how do you not get aroused,is so sexy?"
Forgot to mention she kept going "MMMmmmm"after saying very sexy stuff,like"I'd like to try different pairs of panties on you..MMMMmmmmm"really got me excited,won't repeat rest of conversation,very steamy.Then went to change into little outfit for her,when I returned could not find her again.Thanks,Buffy,any enlightenment?
Also,one girl asked about plucking eyebrows,you could probably help all us girls on that one,I do top and bottom,one thing obvious to give me away to my poor parents,going for dinner tomorrow night. :cool: Thanks everone,Daisy Lace,not laid in the shade :rolleyes:

Daisy Lace
04-02-2004, 05:46 PM
Hi Buffy,and claudia797!
Please forgive me if my questions were too personal or sexual prying or offensive in any way!I did not intend that,just answer yes and no to some or not at all,I love both of you,don't mean any wrong intent,I try to walk edge of acceptability,if I crossed the line I am very sorry. :(
If you would rather give Daisy a hard spanking instead of answering,I will be available to you! I will have to wear a dress and have bare bottom,and /or pantied bottom bent over both you and claudia797 lap/knee,I hope so! :p :o
Love Daisy Lace :)

scorpiusgrrl
04-02-2004, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the invite, Buffy. It would be great to have a genetic female's input and help in certain areas. Please drop me a line. Check out my profile and email me.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Jessica

eleventhdr
04-03-2004, 05:50 AM
Hi sure sounds nice to me. It is so great to find a real girl who is willing to listen and understand about us male cds it is so very hard to find real women who will do this. Pleas do drop me an email at jleslie492@hotmail.com for now. Thank's Jay Suzy Ann Femm Name!.

kelli63
06-27-2004, 10:56 AM
hi buffy

ok where can i start
I am a cder from 31 years ago plz help me

DaanaTS
09-13-2004, 05:01 PM
Hi buffy
Pleasure to make your acquaintance
too bad we're so far apart.... would adore hooking up sometime
If you like, drop me a note sometime, k?
Warmest Regards
Daana

clarissa3d
09-13-2004, 06:46 PM
Welcome to the forums.

It is wounderful to get another GG to talk with. Thankyou for joining our forums.
and tell Claudia thankyou.
Both are very sweet.

Vallari
09-13-2004, 07:27 PM
Hi Buffy! Thanks lots for offering your help! Accepting GG's are awesome! Maybe we can chat sometimes as I have soooo many questions. :)

Tristen Cox
09-13-2004, 10:02 PM
Ok I don't want to sound bad hear, however Buffy has not been active here in a long time(like April..) Claudia also has not visited since July. I do hope they are around and will step up to post. The more GG's here the more we can all understand the two sides involved.

babe4life
09-13-2004, 10:16 PM
Hi Buffy! I feel silly saying welcome since you registered a while before I did, so Iĺl just leave it at Hi! Pleased to meet you.