PDA

View Full Version : Almost caught, this keeps happening

Brianna Kylee
05-19-2005, 06:29 AM
So this morning i was woken by my brother and mother talking. A few minutes later they both left for work, or at least i thought they did. MY mom just dropped my brother off. So i was here getting dressed and everything and i hear someone coming down the stairs to the back door. So i jump in the bathroom right in time as my uncle does a knock and walk. he had to bring some and leave my mom a note with phone numbers while he's on vaca. So after he leaves i go into my room and lock the door. The next thing i know i here my mom call my name...my heart was already pounding and there i was fully dressed. so i just called back that i was changing and she went up stairs...now i'm thinking that my mom might have taken the day off or something or is going to be watching my little cousin while my aunt and uncle go on a trip.
so yeah, i did all this before 7:30 this morning. blah

Cheree
05-19-2005, 07:45 AM
Yes little lady!!!!!!!!! THAT will make the heart jump right out of it's socket! Sounds close and lady luck was on your side!

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-19-2005, 10:56 AM
first off let me say that the year u wer born i was already out of high school 5 yrs :p second and MORE important it makes me sooooooooooo happy :) to see the younger generation taking to crossdressing,, i know all to well how it feels to be almost caught,, but i also think paretns r more relaxed about transgendered issues of their children than when i grew up (mom caught me in sisters pantyhose and freaked out i was 12),,,

if u want to know how ur family feels about tgs and such u can test the waters by asking them questions about it,, or make up a fictional friend and talk about how he came out to u about his luv of the feel of wearing girls clothes, or his maybe being gay or bi,(i dont know ur prefferance),,

after 30 yrs of wearing pantyhose,, everyone i know knows im a crossdresser,, even my family,, and the only one who still seems to have a problem with it is my mom :(

p.s. u have a hot "litttle" body,,(i know ur 6'1) ;)

KewTnCurvy GG
05-19-2005, 11:09 AM
You want my 'freudian' two-cents. There are no accidents.

hugs
kew

DonnaT
05-19-2005, 11:13 AM
You want my 'freudian' two-cents. There are no accidents.

hugs
kew

Except those waiting to happen.

liteswtchrave
05-19-2005, 11:15 AM
from your name it seems you might like to be caught ;) ...i've had many close calls similar to that...and actually been caught once by my mom, wasnt a good experience...you just gotta be extra careful living at home is dangerous waters...