PDA

View Full Version : Wife waxed me!

Karin A
07-26-2008, 05:28 PM
Ok girls, you are not going to believe this one. I just came out to my wife about a month ago, and she was very receptive about it.... she actually was worried that it was something else (like me having an affair), since for the last year or so, I had been doing different things, like shaving, trimming, etc...

Anyway, since then she has been shopping with me to buy clothes and has been completely supportive of the whole thing. Luckily we have a very strong relationship, and have so many other things that we connect on, that she didn't even blink when I told her. Actually, she was asking some probing questions one night when I had had one too many tequilas and I just blurted it out. LOL

But luckily for me, I answered her honestly. But now, back to the best part. For those of you that remember me telling you about the Brazilian woman I found in town, that would do a modified Brazilian waxing on me, I quit going to her.

Tonight, after a couple of glasses of wine, and we had already talked about doing it, she actually waxed my butt crack for me! I couldn't believe it! Everything else I don't mind shaving, but that part drives me crazy after about 2 days... I start getting very irritated down there. But waxing it, let's me go for about a month.... so in this economy that we have today, it is nice to save $75 a month, not to mention all the giggling we did, while I was bent over a table and she was waxing me there.. :-)

Just wanted you to know how lucky I am. :-)

Karin

Emily Anderson
07-26-2008, 05:31 PM
Well, that is just great news for you and your butt crack!

Congratulations!

Sedona
07-26-2008, 05:32 PM
Nice! So nice to save a bit of cash isn't it. Glad you're having fun, and it seems like you're becoming closer because of it. Note to self, need a Brazilian soon (go to a pricey spa, :sad:)

Angie G
07-26-2008, 08:29 PM
My wife need a new wax machine and when she gets it I'll see if she will do my legs. I keep them shaved but want to try waxing. :hugs:
Angie

MJ
07-26-2008, 08:31 PM
well here is a first LOL i guess whats good for the goose is good for the gander now it's her turn lol

Fab Karen
07-26-2008, 08:45 PM
Just be sure anyone saying they'll wax you knows it isn't done by dripping hot candles over you:eek:

Laurie909
07-26-2008, 09:37 PM
I've been waxed over most parts of my body...but not there. However, I would be interested... assuming I had a good, experienced "waxer."

Mitch23
07-27-2008, 04:48 PM
butt crack huh - sounds painful but good on her

mitch

Babette
07-27-2008, 08:35 PM
Butt crack!!! Hmmm, er, ah, oh, I'm not sure what to say other than ouch. :eek::o:doh::brolleyes:

Bev06 GG
07-28-2008, 06:23 AM
Now that sounds like a really good way of dealing with stress when you have fallen out with your SO. I wonder if I should suggest it.
Bev

nicoleazcd
07-28-2008, 07:07 AM
Congraulations and I am sure envious of your situation. Your one lucky girl.:)

LisaElizabeth
07-28-2008, 07:17 AM
I have to agree with all the 'ouch' comments.... To my mind, it's a GOOD thing you had a lot of wine first!!! Otherwise I can't understand the giggling while have the hair ripped out of your butt!!
But, it is nice that your wife is willing to help you with that part of your grooming!!
Lisa Elizabeth

darla_g
07-28-2008, 07:48 AM
so i guess what you are saying is:

waxing butt crack = true love

LOL nice post

Patty
07-28-2008, 08:13 AM
Ouch you lucky girl

Jacqui
07-28-2008, 08:05 PM
Actually, she was asking some probing questions one night when I had had one too many tequilas and I just blurted it out. LOL
Karin

Hey, congrats on the butt wax....but what brand of Tequila were you drinking??

Tiffany Leigh
07-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Now that sounds like a really good way of dealing with stress when you have fallen out with your SO. I wonder if I should suggest it.
Bev

This is what I was thinking......Quiet revenge:devil:????:D