PDA

View Full Version : A long read but I need advice on this one!!!!

PrettySatinNightgown
05-19-2005, 07:04 AM
This is a loaded question, but it could become serious and it could be my fault. My crossdressing is kept very secretive, only my mum knows, 2 very trustworthy girlfreinds and a beautiful lady in Brisbane, who runs a CD meeting group. I also visit a Melbourne CD group, but thats a hour away from where I live.
Anyway, my problem is at work, and its definately a place where I dont want my crossdressing leaked out, but I fear I've gone too far with a certain lady there, and I fear she might have or might soon leak out imformation about me.
About 6 months ago, she told me she was a dressmaker and she made beautiful gowns. I expressed interest straight away, and we always sat in the tearoom on breaks together, going through womens magazines, discussing the beautiful gowns the celebritys wore. We just connected in a rare way, but I never thought too much about it.
Recently though, I showed her a gown in a magazine in which I really loved, and she did too. She said to me she wanted the clipping so she could try and design and make a gown simillar, I said "sure", but I said "as soon as you do, could you please show me it when you've finished, I'd love to see it". To be truthful, I'd like her to make me gown aswell, but I think I've gone too far. Am I being paranoid here, in sayimng she knows of my crossdressing, I have'nt said I actually wear womens gowns but its all we talk about, and its pretty rare for guys to go into full detail on womens fashions. Can I have any advice, please?

Melissa A.
05-19-2005, 07:14 AM
Even if she knows or suspects, What makes you think she is mean enough to tell everyone on you? You seem to have a decent relationship. Maybe you shouldn't assume she would do something like that. She seems to enjoy your talks as much as you do.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Clare
05-19-2005, 07:29 AM
You say you haven't directly revealed your crossdressing to her?

Have you made statements that could strongly imply you like crossdressing?

If not, i think perhaps you are worrying a little too much.

Yes, maybe she is beginning to wonder if your interest in womens clothing is more than a passing one. Even if she does say something to your co-workers, she'll have no evidence to back up her claims will she?

Just be sure you don't wear any female items to work for the time being just to be safe.

Keep the relationship going with this woman, but tone down your enthusiasm on female clothing issues. If you suddenly stop conversing with her, it will make her suspicious. broaden the range of topics you have in common and relax with her. Woman pick up on nervous vibes.

Christine.

PrettySatinNightgown
05-19-2005, 07:35 AM
Christine, you said "women pick up nervous vibes", Sometimes I am a little nervous when we talk about evening gowns, thats whats worrying me? Shes not a mean lady though, shes very nice and I enjoy her company, I'm just a little worried, thats all. Thanks girls anyway for your qick answers, well appreciated.

Cheree
05-19-2005, 07:50 AM
I would say not. You can shift gears right now and be VERY interested AND supportive of her efforts, encourage her and secretely admire the productions................................

DonnaT
05-19-2005, 08:49 AM
I wouldn't worry too much, if at all.

If she's not mentioned to anyone else your interest in women's fashions by now, she's not going to mention having any notions that you are a CD even if she does figure it out.

She seems to be a good friend and it doesn't appear she'd do anything to ruin the friendship.

And if she does make the gown and show it to you, and then asks if you want to try it on, do it. Or if she brings up CDing, be truthful. Trust is vital to sound friendships.

Stephenie
05-19-2005, 09:16 AM
I think Donna has the right idea. Maybe after a while she'll need you to help with her sewing by wearing the gowns while she hems them.

Sharon
05-19-2005, 09:16 AM
It sounds to me as if you've made a good friend here. If you're in doubt about what she does or doesn't believe, then ask her to keep your conversations in confidence. If she complies, then I think you may have the beginnings of a very fruitful relationship. If she doesn't, than you haven't revealed so much to her that you can't make up a story, such as thinking of giving a dress as a gift to someone.
Just be prepared, even if done unintentionally, sometimes other people don't keep our secrets as guarded as we would like.

Lady Jayne
05-19-2005, 09:23 AM
PrettySatinNightgown
I really wouldn't get myself worked up about it,I think if your honest with yourself you know she must have wondered, but there's no reason to suspect she is going to say anything, I'm sure she values your friendship as much as you do and why should she want to jepodise that?When she shows you her creation feel free to tell her how nice it is, ask how much it cost to make ect. If she does suspect and has no problem (as I think is probably the case), she may even offer to make you one.
we are that used to hiding for fear of ridicule that we sometimes forget there are people out there that not only accept but even enjoy our hobby.

As Donna said if she hasn't said anything by now she's not going to.