PDA

View Full Version : Wife finally say some pics of me..

Melora
07-27-2008, 05:08 AM
My Wife finally saw some pics of me.. Accidently.
She has known for some time now, about me. She told me that I look like an Adolesent Girl trying to learn make up.
She might be right, though I think that she saw some of the worst piccies of me however.. I might just ask her to teach me, perhaps.. Well Maybe...
She also asked me if I had a name for my self yet.. I said no not yet..
What does this mean? She is still VERY Sweet to me as I am to her too.
Melora

RobertaFermina
07-27-2008, 05:13 AM
I means she has some idea (accurate or not) of what crossdressers do. She may be trying to guage the degree to which you are involved in crossdressing, and identifying as a female.

or

She may be wanting to know your name so she can know you better and feel closer....discovering this side of you more blatantly may make her feel like she is distant from an important part of you

or

Ask her....is may feel risky, however she is the one who has the answer.

May you be Lucky in Love !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Amy Hepker
07-27-2008, 05:59 AM
I would ask her for help with everything. See if she will buy you things or help with your makeup. You should even ask her about a name for yourself. If she does give you a name (other than the bad ones that they sometimes call us) Then you can figure she may want to help you or accept you. If she flatly refuses to help you with a name, then you can figure that she is probably not going to help you at all, unless she says, why don't you come up with some, then I would just kinda through some out there to see if she likes any.

Carroll
07-27-2008, 06:12 AM
Here's what you might consider saying

"Well, honey, you saw a picture of me dressed. Can you show me which one please?

"That picture is one of my first and I hope I have gotten better with the make-up, but I would be honored if you could show me how to put it on better"

"If you wouldn't mind, I could get dressed up, and with your make-up help, maybe you could help choose a name that is fitting for both of us"

TGMarla
07-27-2008, 08:04 AM
If you can, and if it's not too uncomfortable for either her or you, keep that dialogue alive. She's seen you now, and the cat's really out of the bag. The next time she makes a comment like that, try to run with it a little. But be good to her. Remember, you like doing this, she probably doesn't like you doing it near as much.

TxKimberly
07-27-2008, 08:12 AM
She threw the challenge out there with the "Adolesent Girl trying to learn make up" crack. I'd say thats the perfect opening to ask her for suggestions.
"What should I change?", "What am I doing that you think looks bad?", etc.

Angie G
07-27-2008, 08:19 AM
Doesn't sound like she's to against you dressing ask what she thinks would be a good name for you and ask if she would help with your look Just don't push to hard hun you don;t want to turn her totally off the the dressing thing. :hugs:
Angie

Chari
07-27-2008, 08:36 AM
Keep the communication lines open! Your wife has given you a couple of indirect offers - your makeup and your name. She may be testing you on how far you are going to take your femme side. Talk to her! Don't lie to her! She can become your best friend or your worst nightmare!

Sandra
07-27-2008, 09:05 AM
She maybe now waiting for you to ask her advise about makeup. How about you give it ago, ask if she can or is willing to help you. Don't push it to much though and if she says no then just leave it, but do try to keep talking to her about your cding.

Holly
07-27-2008, 10:59 AM
I agree with the others that now is not the time to choke. You've been given an opening with which to begin a meaningful dialogue with your wife. Anything less than complete honesty now will be viewed as lies and deciet later on... "She also asked me if I had a name for my self yet.. I said no not yet..." Put it right now.

Kimberly Marie
07-27-2008, 11:11 AM
Yea .....ask her for help....she might be taking little steps of understanding and excepting. She is at least asking questions. So you might also take it slow on her with it.