PDA

View Full Version : Something happened to me this morning concerning CDing....

Sherry-Stephanie
07-27-2008, 11:48 AM
I got dressed this morning....make up and all and I was sitting at the computer looking at some wigs....

A thought came into my mind about how I might look if I was in my car driving and someone pulled up next to me in traffic....I thought I might be able to pass in most cases...maybe in some or to some I might not....let me put on some shades and see how I look there....well put on my guy shades and looked in the mirror...and dang I think I'd pass even more and if I had women's sunglasses on I'd pass probably 99.9%....snd then a strange thing happened....this sudden urge came over me and it sent some enegy though me...not a lot not intense....but this feeling that I need to get out...to maybe go for a ride and hit a mall and jsut walk in and walk around...to be OUT as Steph...

Now Until this moment I had been perfectly fine with the idea of jsut being dressed in home....but now there's that bit of fire burning about getting out and about as Steph....

Oh am I introuble??? is there a strange thing overcoming me?????

Do I need help???? What's going on with me????

sandcastle
07-27-2008, 11:54 AM
Funny, I'd been thinking of the avantages of shades recently myself. My guess is the warm weather here.

Sandra

StayceeCD
07-27-2008, 11:58 AM
It IS addicting being out but you will discover a whole new amazing side to CD'ing!!

Kristen Kelly
07-27-2008, 12:03 PM
For me after I got out, it got to be where I was going and with who more than what I was wearing. I now have many friend and get out often, go everywhere and anywhere. Once your hooked like a drug.

Holly
07-27-2008, 12:16 PM
...Do I need help???? ...Yes, you do. Let us give you a hand with that door :D!

Sherry-Stephanie
07-27-2008, 12:16 PM
It IS addicting being out but you will discover a whole new amazing side to CD'ing!!

Oh O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once your hooked like a drug.

Double "oh O"!!!!! LOL

Mollyanne
07-27-2008, 12:21 PM
Its that damn Pink Fog!!!!! Happens all the time.

:love: Mollyanne

Marissa Mae
07-27-2008, 12:28 PM
I was the same as you in that I thought I would be perfectly content to just keep it in the house, but for some reason there is a huge urge to go out dressed. I can't explain it either! What benefit is it for me? I don't even like going out in guy mode anymore, but I really want to go out in girl mode :heehee: confusing!

Annie D
07-27-2008, 12:30 PM
Please, please overcome your fear and next time you are at Walmart purchase some women's oversize sunglasses, the clearance ones ( I got mine for $1) and go out for a drive. The hardest part for me was getting from my front door to my vehicle without the neighbors seeing me. I have now done it so many times that I hardly bother to look to see if anyone is outside. You know, after a few trips out in your car you will find yourself pumping gas enfemme and then going into a convenience store to buy a cold drink and "voila" you will want more.

The feeling to get out is quite strong and once you have done so, it is addicting. Go for it!

Sherry-Stephanie
07-27-2008, 12:54 PM
LOL....Oh what's going to happen to me is that I'll just do it on a spur of the moment!!!! Once I get something in my mind to do even if it's real ballsy to do....I'll just go do it....

I've been in a lot of situations in my life that have required soe really really big set of cojones and have done so without any problem so I see this getting done and probably sooner than later....

Jenny J
07-27-2008, 01:04 PM
It's funny, just the other day driving to work (in drab of course) and I was in a bit of traffic. We were crawling along and had a couple of different cars pass me.

Now and then I would peek in and see who was next to me. Occasionally I would notice someone of female appearance next to me and I asked myself, is she a real GG or passing well. I didn't spend too much time checking them out but I thought if was funny how I look at people now.

I commend you for your courage to get out. I'm working on getting mine up and venturing out.

See you at the Sun Glass Hut.

victoriamwilliams1
07-27-2008, 01:25 PM
Nothing is wrong with you, in urge is called cabin fever.

Darlene Dippy
07-27-2008, 01:26 PM

The answer: yes, yes, yes, yes.

Solution: Just enjoy Steph!:)

Darlene

Amy Hepker
07-27-2008, 01:46 PM
You are becoming the woman you are inside. That is up to you if you like it or not.

If you do go, just do your thing and don't worry about what others are doing.

Don't make to much eye contact and smile like you are really enjoying yourself. If you look self confident, you should pass well.

tvbeckytv
07-27-2008, 02:10 PM
in my oppinion,
dont even think about whether you pass or not, its such a waste of time. Just concentrate on looking as good as you can, and that will hopefully give you the confidence.
the vast majority of people just couldnt care less that you are a crossdresser, thats if they notice.

Bev06 GG
07-27-2008, 03:25 PM
Yes, you do. Let us give you a hand with that door :D!

LOL that is so funny.
I think its great Sherry that youve found a bit of freedom, the great outdoors, nothing like feeling the wind in your hair and the sun on your head. There will be no stopping you now.
Bev

Jilmac
07-27-2008, 03:39 PM
Steph, You have been engulfed in the pink fog and the feeling is wonderful. Go, get out girl, enjoy yourself, be free, and most of all, enjoy yourself. Oh and by the way, did I say enjoy yourself? Luv and :hugs: Jill

Amanda Nicole
07-27-2008, 03:48 PM
Yep, as several girls have said, it's that wonderful Pink Fog. Now just take the time to enjoy it!!!!

Hugs,

Mandy

debbeelee1
07-27-2008, 03:51 PM
Yep, I think you are a "normal" CDer, whatever that is! I sure am not passable, but I've been out 4 times now and can't wait to do it again! Go for it!

Karren H
07-27-2008, 03:58 PM
LOL Get some nice big fem sunglasses!!! They work great!!! Then hit the road!! :)

Mitch23
07-27-2008, 04:40 PM
yes, it is totally addictive and a nice big girly pair of sunglasses makes it even more delicious. when i get the chance I go anywhere and everywhere dressed now. the theatre last night with some real girl friends, last week to a club to dance the night away and tomorrow to the mall. Love it and cant get enough

Mitch

Nicki B
07-27-2008, 04:55 PM
....snd then a strange thing happened....this sudden urge came over me and it sent some enegy though me...not a lot not intense....but this feeling that I need to get out...to maybe go for a ride and hit a mall and jsut walk in and walk around...to be OUT as Steph...

So... What's stopping you? :D

but for some reason there is a huge urge to go out dressed.

It's about being seen as, and treated as, NOT MALE? :strugglin

Please, please overcome your fear and next time you are at Walmart purchase some women's oversize sunglasses, the clearance ones ( I got mine for $1) and go out for a drive.

If I might suggest.. Sunglasses are great to hide behind, as a psychological 'crutch' (like long wigs and umbrellas) but they can actually make you look more male, by hiding some of the female cues - show off your eye make up and flutter your eyelashes? :)

trannie T
07-27-2008, 05:18 PM
You asked several questions:

Am I in trouble? Not really, you are just feeling your oats.
Is there a strange thing overconing me? Yes, it's called closet fever.
Do I need help. With what? Eyeliner?
What's going on with me? You are about to have the time of your life.

Get out and enjoy, girl! Life is good, it's even better in a dress!

TGMarla
07-27-2008, 05:39 PM
That same thought happens to a lot of us. I think the urge starts out in the back of our minds, and grows and grows. It grew in me until I just went ahead and did it.

JaytoJillian
07-27-2008, 05:56 PM
...let me put on some shades and see how I look there....well put on my guy shades and looked in the mirror...and dang I think I'd pass even more and if I had women's sunglasses on I'd pass probably 99.9%....snd then a strange thing happened....this sudden urge came over me and it sent some enegy though me...not a lot not intense....but this feeling that I need to get out...

I used to only go out with sunglasses until I figured out how to apply makeup around the eyes. Now, I rarely wear shades when en femme. Regarding the urge to go out, for me, it only got stronger, but I don't think you're in trouble because you feel it.

Cheers,

Jill

CD Susan
07-27-2008, 06:05 PM
Steph, I hope you do go out! It is such a great feeling of being free to just be yourself. Going for a drive is a good way to go out for the first time. No one will even look twice at you. I went out for the first time after being in the closet for many years just two months ago. Now I go out almost every day and I just love it! Go for it girl!

Marissa Mae
07-27-2008, 06:15 PM
It's about being seen as, and treated as, NOT MALE? :strugglin

I'll agree with that I suppose :) All's I know is that I want to do it!

jennifer41356
07-27-2008, 07:44 PM
LOL....Oh what's going to happen to me is that I'll just do it on a spur of the moment!!!! Once I get something in my mind to do even if it's real ballsy to do....I'll just go do it....

I've been in a lot of situations in my life that have required soe really really big set of cojones and have done so without any problem so I see this getting done and probably sooner than later....

I say then go for it, go out and have fun, because it is a blast being a lady:love:

Nicole Erin
07-27-2008, 07:52 PM
YOu of course will go out and how much you need ro want to go out depends on you. You may feel the need to go out a lot or you may go out once in a great while and that is all you will want. Different levels just like our TG-ness

Its that damn Pink Fog!!!!! Happens all the time.
:love: Mollyanne

Concerning CDing and being addicted to going out and stuff.
It is kind of like the grey fog that us smokers have around us when we are addicted to cigarettes. Except pink fog doesn't smell bad.

Edwina
07-27-2008, 11:52 PM
Go for it Steph.
There is nothing quite like the feeling when you step out of your car in a parking lot and feel the air around you and the warmth of the sun. Then you take a deep breath and a few steps away from your safety zone.:) Or perhaps go further and grab a shopping trolly and head for the entrance of the supermarket :D

:love:

Edwina

vivianann
07-28-2008, 02:55 AM
Been there done that Steph. When I feel that light breeze blowing around me when I am in a dress, to me it is the most incredible sense of freedom and a natural high that I have ever experienced.:daydreaming: We are all behind you and pushing you out the door while Holly is holding it open for you. since this is your first time out take a drive, walk through a park feel the breeze around you. then if you feel up to it go to the convenience store, once you are out the door there is no going back in the closet. Since I overcame my fears and became confident, I have many wonderful experiences when out enfemme, I now go to any store, the malls, parks, friends houses, resaurants, movies, BBQs, carshows, and today I even went to a auto wrecking yard enfemme, the peaple there are very welcoming to me. last week I even pulled a part off a car when I was wearing a denim skirt, was complimented by a fellow customer for being a girl and pulling a part on my own. when you go out enfemme show confidence peaple will notice and will treat you like you belong. This happens to me all the time, and another thing there is nothing better than a breeze blowing under your skirt:D

Sally24
07-28-2008, 05:10 AM
Going out is great and if you feel the need, take the plunge! Just don't go out late at night to secluded spots, that can be dangerous!

But be forewarned, it is very addicting and you will probably find yourself wanting to go out more and more.

Jonianne
07-28-2008, 05:28 AM

The answer: yes, yes, yes, yes.

Solution: Just enjoy Steph!:)

Darlene

I second Darlene!