PDA

View Full Version : Wearing a Bra

cinthia
05-19-2005, 11:32 AM
I like wearing bras but I want to know when they are fitte correctly.

MichelleH
05-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Most online stores that sell bras have sizing guides somewhere on their site. On the www.countessascloset.com site, there is an explanation of how to measure for your bra size, as well as size charts for skirts and dresses.
Hope this helps.

MichelleH

Wendy me
05-19-2005, 12:39 PM
try this it should helpe you out.....http://www.fredericks.com/services/help.asp?91

DonnaT
05-19-2005, 02:37 PM
Note that these online sites, don't work for males.

Measure your chest, below the breasts not over them, and that will be your band size. My measurement is 45, band size is therefore 44. I can wear a 44B.

Robertacd
05-19-2005, 06:03 PM
Note that these online sites, don't work for males.

Indeed you will find the standard "measure under the bust and add 2-4 inches" does not work. Men are shapped differently and unless you are fat (like me) even an A cup is too large. Best bet like Donna said and try to find a B cup or smaller and hope it will stretch over your chest and lie flat.

If you are planning to wear forms then follow the standard measureing methods and when you measure over your breasts (for cup size) take your measurment and add how ever many inches required to get the cup size you desire.

AbbyLee
05-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Thank you so much Roberta and Donna!! I have been struggling with this problem for the longest time. Thanks again!!

AbbyLee