PDA

View Full Version : Leg show!!!

Hotlegz75
07-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Hi everyone, well I went out fro a drive tonite, I was all dressed up and looking good, if I don't say so myself lol. I was just driving around and stopping occasionally for a little stroll, and I stopped in a pretty quiet area, well lit and all and I took a walk, it was rather uneventful untill I went to go get back in my truck. I opened the door and put one leg in the truck and I had to hike up my skirt a bit to get in, so as I got in I was moving something out of the way and had one leg still out the door and I go to close the door and look next to me and there is a about 18 year old boy walking on the sidewalk stareing at my legs!! I didnt expect it, you should have seen the look on his face, I looked down at my leg and my skirt was all the way up my thigh just a little under my buttcheek (not intentional lol) he got the leg show of a lifetime!!! I looked over at him and he gave me this big smile. I couldnt beleive it, the funny thing is, is that he thought he was just going to have a boring walk home on a sunday night then he see's me!!! Denise

Shannen
07-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Wow... sounds... dangerous?

Of course we midwesterners think everyone in new york is either about to kill, or be killed. :eek:

I've found myself in the pink cloud and unaware of my surroundings before, but never at night on a lonely street.... Well, maybe sneaking out of a hotel in a skirt at 2am isn't the best thing, so I guess I'll take that back.

Keep having fun! But please be careful, or treat us like mom and don't admit to doing these types of things! :heehee:

:hugs:Shannen

edit: Oh! Almost forgot the reason of your post! Don't you just love having the ability to turn a head? What do you suppose he dreamed of when he hit the pillow?

StephanieC
07-28-2008, 07:03 PM
You go Denise!

Nicole Erin
07-28-2008, 07:08 PM
He probably thought about that several times that evening...

Tina Dixon
07-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Last time I had a make over I drove home all dolled up and thought hey I'll hike the skirt up a bit and give the truckers a look, oh what fun.

Hotlegz75
07-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Well, its not that scary for me to go out alone at night, even though I am all dressed up, I can't still handle myself like a man if I have to, and I have been doing a good job of it for many years!! As for having an abilty to turn heads, lol I guess I do have it, and I friggin love it!!!!! Also, I was thinking about what he would be dreaming about, and it makes me feel really good to be 99% positive that it will be me, I know if I saw that kind of legs show in a situation like that it would be very hard to get off my mind!!!! Denise

CD Susan
07-28-2008, 10:37 PM
Denise, no doubt you made this guys day! I doubt if he even looked at your face. All he was interested in was looking at those lusious legs that he thought he was so fortunate to see. This would have been a great rush for me and I hope it was for you. That poor kid probably had dreams about you that night and was fantasizing about you when he mas......... that night. I just love it!! Great post Denise!

Very Sherri
07-28-2008, 10:48 PM
Nothing wrong with a great pair of legs...............:)

Melinda G
07-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Legs are the first thing I notice, including my own.:D

Karen_Ski
07-28-2008, 11:23 PM
Had something similar happen to me once. I was running errands and had on a wrap skirt. It was well below my knees but unbeknowst to me I got out of the car and the slit went almost to my hip! No one said a word but did I ever get the stares as I walked from my car. Have to admit it made an old lady feel good.

Hotlegz75
07-29-2008, 08:51 PM
Ha haa, I am glad that you girls enjoyed my little story, I have more where that came from!! Denise

Angie G
07-30-2008, 09:04 AM
Did he look like he had trouble walking after that. :hugs:
Angie

WildLotus29
07-30-2008, 11:34 AM
You'll probably be the center of that kid's fantasy for quiet awhile.

Good job! lol

TommiTN
07-30-2008, 12:07 PM
Did he look like he had trouble walking after that. :hugs:
Angie

He probably slept under a tent that night...

Imma
07-30-2008, 12:35 PM
To Group::love:

Perhaps one day, Imma will venture out and hike a skirt for truckers to see!:thumbsup:

Imma would also like to swing out of car and allow my tight skirt in hike up enough to flash my stocking tops, girdle cuffs, and garter grips!:battingeyelashes:

Maybe this Halloween?:eek:

To see Imma flash these items, give a click on this link;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23704386@N02/

LOL:heehee:

Imma:brolleyes:

Karren H
07-30-2008, 01:31 PM
I must be doing something really really wrong... But then again most of the women in the ladies department don't really care what I'm wearin!! Lol

sweetceseal
07-30-2008, 02:58 PM
Thanks for sharing, Legs...

I love legs as well, including my own (my best feature) and I can certainly understand how a great-looking pair of legs can turn a young man's head....

What a great, sexy feeling that must have been for you...