PDA

View Full Version : Connecting with women on new levels....

Karren H
07-28-2008, 11:23 AM
I've always been a chatty person.. What a surprise? Lol. But I've started conecting with women on different levels lately... Not just nmakeup and fashion... Today I had the greatest discussion with a female co-worker over what other than....... Washing machines and laundry products..

We bought one of those new front loading, high efficiency machines and she has one... And its a whole new way to do the laundry and I'm really getting into talking about laundry?? Lol.

And furnishings... Home decorating.. I love watching HGTV... And even have been posting more and more on home related items and less on makeup!! Ekkkkk... Scarry!! Last night I was torn between the seson finalle of HGTV's DesignStar and Extreme Home Makeover!! DesignStar won... And I think Matt beat Jennifer hands down!! Lol

So what's this all mean?? I haven't a clue but its fun!! Anyone feel the same way? Or is it just me?

AmandaM
07-28-2008, 12:23 PM
Uh-oh, it's called the "June Cleaver Syndrome". Better hope your wife doesn't find out or she might decide having a clean house is better than resisting your crossdressing! :eek:

Chari
07-28-2008, 01:46 PM
You have just entered into another level of the feminine zone! Next you'll be baking cookies, arranging flowers, and sewing clothes. With practice you can become quite the "homemaker" Karren! LOL

Stargirl
07-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Both very sexy things to have. You get to bond with your life pod, and save money. I am a GG, and was raised with the "woman @ domestic creature" program. When I meet people who can "speak appliance" (especially vintage) I am very happy. And clotheslines that came in colors kept the laundry chore more fun. Making the homefront a haven is always a good thing for both sexes. I even like washing windows. I don't baby sit tho. It's more fun to iron, or bake sinful pastries. Housework needn't be punishment if we do it willingly. Domestic slavery is another thing, altogether.

StephanieC
07-28-2008, 06:18 PM
You have just entered into another level of the feminine zone! Next you'll be baking cookies, arranging flowers, and sewing clothes. With practice you can become quite the "homemaker" Karren! LOL

Whats wrong with baking cookies? I looovve baking. I rule the kitchen in my house! :)

Nikki A.
07-28-2008, 07:04 PM
I walked into work this morning and the two girls that know about Nikki were both teed off at their men. One says "All men suck", I give her a "who me, look?". She says "you're different you wear a dress" OK I'm cool.

Nicole Erin
07-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Whats wrong with baking cookies? I looovve baking. I rule the kitchen in my house! :)

Many a CD does seem to rule in the kitchen.
However, my city has this ordinance saying that it is illegal for me to cook. I am THAT bad at it. :o

Tina Dixon
07-28-2008, 07:41 PM
Just you :heehee:

vikki2020
07-28-2008, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I get the comments when I'm watching "What Not To Wear":o

darla_g
07-29-2008, 12:26 AM
Yes but do you have a "thing" for your Cuisinart?

jenalex
07-29-2008, 12:57 AM
I've always been a chatty person.. What a surprise? Lol. But I've started conecting with women on different levels lately... Not just nmakeup and fashion... Today I had the greatest discussion with a female co-worker over what other than....... Washing machines and laundry products..

We bought one of those new front loading, high efficiency machines and she has one... And its a whole new way to do the laundry and I'm really getting into talking about laundry?? Lol.

And furnishings... Home decorating.. I love watching HGTV... And even have been posting more and more on home related items and less on makeup!! Ekkkkk... Scarry!! Last night I was torn between the seson finalle of HGTV's DesignStar and Extreme Home Makeover!! DesignStar won... And I think Matt beat Jennifer hands down!! Lol

So what's this all mean??

it means you can now talk intelligently about washing machines and stuff

well done :hugs:

stevie b
07-29-2008, 03:08 AM
Kaen I would love to see your cardigan once you have knitted it!!:daydreaming:
xx
I have tried my hand at tapestry.

Shelly Preston
07-29-2008, 03:21 AM
You have just entered into another level of the feminine zone! Next you'll be baking cookies, arranging flowers and sewing clothes. With practice you can become quite the "homemaker"

Dont forget Washing, Cleaning, Ironing, Cooking to go along with Sewing, [-]Arranging Flowers[/-],and Baking :D

It would be unfair to let my wife do it all ;)

karynspanties
07-29-2008, 05:13 AM
Uh-oh, it's called the "June Cleaver Syndrome". Better hope your wife doesn't find out or she might decide having a clean house is better than resisting your crossdressing! :eek:

June Cleaver was HOT!!! I can only imagine the beautiful lingerie she had on under her dresses!!:D

carolinebrookes
07-29-2008, 05:55 AM
With regard to talking about laundry, I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time that "talking dirty" may have been misinterpreted :)

melissacd
07-29-2008, 07:28 AM
Being in my own place now where I can let my femme side have free reign I find that my feelings about things are changing a great deal. Whereas my ex was a stay at home mom and took care of most of the domestic chores while I worked late at the office, now I have to take care of these types of things on my own and I have found a new joy in keeping a clean house, cooking meals, washing and folding laundry. I never knew that there could be such pleasure in things that so many deem as mundane. I think that in large measure it is about how you feel about yourself and how that translates into how you deal with the world around you. When I was in my relationship I was intensely unhappy all of the time and hence nothing was enjoyable to me. Now that I am out on my own and living life on my terms, these things do not seem bothersome at all.

Go figure...

Karren H
07-29-2008, 10:21 AM
Well I said I was connecting with them... Doesn't mean I actually want to do housework!! Hahaha.

My wife runs me out of the kitchen when she's cooking and if I try to help clean... I get that "you trying to take over my work??". Go do your own work.. As she hands me a list a mile long.... Sigh.

tamarav
07-29-2008, 10:46 AM
Oh Karren, I fully understand the connection. We got new front loaders last year and I look for things to wash. My wife bought me a new bagless vacuum and I am delighted. In the two years we have had it I am not sure she even knows where it is.

Since she is the major breadwinner in the household, I have taken on all the household chores (some of them pretty poorly) and I delight in the conveniences that are available.

Why just the other day at work the girls and I were discussing how much better the front loaders do laundry, we do a lot of laundry in the salon. And then a client chimed in and we had a long discussion on the finer atributes of the concentrated washing solutions and dryer sheets. What a day..

So where were we?

Ashley1
07-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Karren, hockey goalies are just a different breed!:hugs:

:love:
Ashley

Joy Carter
07-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Any suggestions on how to rid my kitchen floor of that waxy build up ? :heehee:

Karren H
07-29-2008, 11:31 AM
Any suggestions on how to rid my kitchen floor of that waxy build up ? :heehee:

Yeah.... Stop burning your candle at both ends!! Your dripping wax all over the place!! :D

RobertaFermina
07-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Sharing the insights and fascinations that Cross-Dressing brings on has been a strong part of my redirecting my attention from women's breasts and into, and sometimes through, their eyes.

It is also fun sharing "girl-talk" as it is a nice way to ease toward and into outing myself and gaining a new ally.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Ann D Bluebird
07-29-2008, 12:33 PM
:eek: Its the 21st century!

Housework, laundry etc does that have a gender????? :2c:
I'm glad your now taking some interest, Karren but.........

Ok, so maybe, you being you you were having a tease here, and I'm taking this over seriously....in which case :lol "Oh Karren you are awful!!"

and p.s. I note what you say about your wife "running you out of the kitchen"......