PDA

View Full Version : Gone Shopping

wolff8u2
07-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Hey all and good afternoon. Well we went shopping last night and what a ball we had. First off I got me 2 pairs or Capries9one blue jean and one pink w/white flowers), 2 Tank tops(one blue with small white design and one pink w/a small frilly lace), some bilini panties, a realy cute 2 piece silky night set(teal), some sandals(pink), and some nail polish along with some perfume.

We all shopped together and picked out the clothes it was wonderful. There were more tham a few times we were talking and there was someone standing right by us (sales person/customer) and I was a little nervous but all in all it went very well.

I will post some pictures for everyone soon. I warn you I don't have a wig yet so it might not be as good as some of the pics I have seen.

Angie G
07-30-2008, 09:26 AM
Who's we hun. :hugs:
Angie

Shannen
07-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Wow, sounds like you are set up for some dress-up parties! Can't wait to see the pics!
:hugs:

wolff8u2
07-30-2008, 03:39 PM
We is me, my GF, and a close girl friend of ours.

We had a wonderful time picking things out and trying not to get to loud for others to hear.

pinkeverything
07-30-2008, 09:26 PM
I bought myself a slick pair of pointy shoes the other day. Oh, I almost forgot, a beautiful, white cotton school girl shirt to go with............??