PDA

View Full Version : What NOT to do when crossdressed!

Emily Anderson
07-28-2008, 06:20 PM
OK, ladies, this is a fun thread, so let's not get too uptight...

What do you NOT do when crossdressed... You know, "guy" stuff that's unladylike.

I'll start: Do not fart out loud, just because it amuses the kids (for whatever reason, I have no idea)!

By the way, it does not have to be as vulgar as my opening example. You know, guy stuff that just doesn't go down well when crossdressed.

Have fun!

Kristen Marie
07-28-2008, 06:23 PM
Don't sit with your legs apart.....I see way too many of us girls revert to this position after 10-15 minutes of sitting on a couch or chair! (Myself included)

Carroll
07-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Dont brag to your friends about the size of the brown trout you made in the water closet:D

Shelly Preston
07-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Dont get your Knickers in a twist

Its so uncomfortable :heehee:

Alice B
07-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Be careful about what and where you scratch.

Nicole Erin
07-28-2008, 06:35 PM
Dont brag to your friends about the size of the brown trout you made in the water closet:D

Jebus Chrimeney.
I hereby propose that this thread be closed, no one is going to top this "Do Not" and especially the wording she used...:heehee:

Carroll
07-28-2008, 06:35 PM
dont stand and pee next to a bush

TommiTN
07-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Don't belch and say "Not bad manners, just good beer".

Don't pick your nose.

Don't mine for for ear wax with your little finger, or any other implement for that matter.

Don't scratch - ANYWHERE!

Don't flip off the a-hole who just cut you off on the freeway.

Don't take man sized bites of food, and don't wolf it down, no matter how hungry you may be from dieting to get into that pair of tight jeans.

Don't drive a convertible with the top down fast enough for your wig to take flight and land on the windshield of the car behind you.

Niya W
07-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Because bending over .
Check your anger. When the guy almost hits you with a car dont exchange profanity. For god sakes dont tell him you can screw his wife better than he can.

ericalynncd
07-28-2008, 06:39 PM
play air-drums in traffic.. lol

Nicole Erin
07-28-2008, 06:46 PM
OK how bout -
Do not use your shirt as a kleenex or napkin.

If you must use the restroom, do NOT say what I always do in male mode - "I need to go shake hands with a good friend"

Do not make horrible gagging bark sounds in an attempt to cop up that loogie.

Do not rate your own bodily functions.

Do not make lwed remarks about what you would like to do with some woman who's jeans are "painted" on her butt.

For a group that knows so much about dressing pretty, we sure are educated about nasty habits too...

Nataliebabe
07-28-2008, 06:47 PM
Chew copenhagen and then spit out the window of your truck.......

Deborah Jane
07-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Lift your top and "get your tits out for the lads"...
Unless they,re real :tongueout :D

sterling12
07-28-2008, 06:56 PM
DO NOT make farting noises squeezing your hand with your armpit!

DO NOT get out your pocket knife in public, and dig the gunk out of your fingernails!

Gawd, I bet we could come up with about a million of these! My boy-self is ashamed!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Niya W
07-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Chew copenhagen and then spit out the window of your truck.......

Ok,dip, snuff, chew ,chaw just aint cool as a girl

davidainmaryland1
07-28-2008, 07:22 PM
OK, ladies, this is a fun thread, so let's not get too uptight...

What do you NOT do when crossdressed... You know, "guy" stuff that's unladylike.

I'll start: Do not fart out loud, just because it amuses the kids (for whatever reason, I have no idea)!

By the way, it does not have to be as vulgar as my opening example. You know, guy stuff that just doesn't go down well when crossdressed.

Have fun!

oh thyne cup shall over runist on this bit of type of advise..... . mercy !! it could boggele the mind and never end..

hugs davida

Amy Hepker
07-28-2008, 07:31 PM
Don't adjust your breasts in front of anyone.

Tina Dixon
07-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Don't reach under your skirt to scratch the boys.

Pattie O
07-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Well I definitely dont go to the loo standing! and I try not to bend over ,ie prefer to squat down which is more ladylike.And yes I agree a lady always keeps her legs together when sitting.I love sitting crosslegged which when in guy mode I rarely do.
Pattie O:o

Jilmac
07-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Most things I wouldn't do while dressed are my male chores like cleaning the garage, washing the car, cleaning the toilet, or worse yet, plunging a stopped up toilet. I wouldn't work at my job while dressed mainly because my skirt might get caught in machinery. There are probably other things that I would find repulsive while dressed but for now this is all I can think of. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Karren H
07-28-2008, 08:20 PM
SPIT!!! I keep forgetting that!!

Emily Anderson
07-28-2008, 08:25 PM
SPIT!!! I keep forgetting that!!

OK, now I'm floored! You didn't really just say that, I hope?

Karren H
07-28-2008, 08:27 PM

Old bad habits are really really really hard to break especially when your as comfortable out as I am.... lol

PHOOOMMMMmmmm.... Oppsie....

Emily Anderson
07-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Old bad habits are really really really hard to break especially when your as comfortable out as I am.... lol

PHOOOMMMMmmmm.... Oppsie....

You're just going to have to post a pic...

But on second thoughts, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Brina Halloween
07-28-2008, 08:35 PM
Get your picture taken with an engaged couple....she posted it on the website for her wedding. 20 pictures of her with horses and then that! Me, her, him and another friend that has disappeared (Australian boyfriends are apparently dangerous).

Brina

Jonianne
07-28-2008, 08:51 PM
No ogling at women!

Emily Anderson
07-28-2008, 08:52 PM
No ogling at women!

Aww, com'n, that's no fair!

lisalove
07-28-2008, 09:05 PM
I don't know if this counts or not. But, don't forget to smooth your skirt under your butt when you sit. I always have to remind myself, it's especially bad when I'm wearing a mini skirt.
Oh the chew thing, I for some reason don't chew when I am dressed up, I just never want to, I guess.

Samantha43
07-28-2008, 09:05 PM
You mean I shouldn't belch when I drink beer? That's no fun!

Celeste
07-28-2008, 09:30 PM
And don't get caught shaving by someone when your inside or with a shadow when your out.Also ,put out that cigar while you browse the sports pages.Then finally I guess you wouldn't want to walk into a jam packed mens room by mistake.

Niya W
07-28-2008, 09:33 PM
No ogling at women!

Hey wait what about us that are transbians ??? What if she is ogling me ????

Jonianne
07-28-2008, 09:41 PM
Hey wait what about us that are transbians ??? What if she is ogling me ????

I figured someone would call me on that! I love our diversity!

bobbie_1048
07-28-2008, 09:47 PM
surprized I didn't see this one " don't use the little boys room" it's not lady like.

Joy Carter
07-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Check your anger. When the guy almost hits you with a car dont exchange profanity. For god sakes dont tell him you can screw his wife better than he can.

Niya, I think that would be the realm of a posability with the way things are today........:doh:

Jenny J
07-28-2008, 10:03 PM
No ogling at women!

And don't tell them they have a "nice rack."

CD Susan
07-28-2008, 10:20 PM
A can of beer in one hand and a cigar in the other is not very ladylike!!! Been there and done that , well not while dressed though.

Sarasometimes
07-28-2008, 10:34 PM
When in a park don'y throw a perfect spiral back to the guys playing football 40 yards away when their ball rolls near you.

Niya W
07-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Niya, I think that would be the realm of a posability with the way things are today........:doh:

Ok so I missed that day in tranny skool

A can of beer in one hand and a cigar in the other is not very ladylike!!! Been there and done that , well not while dressed though.

Wait , what if I'm from Arkansas and I live in a trailer park ???

Karen_Ski
07-28-2008, 10:49 PM

You have that t-shirt too Susan, I know I do!

chrissy_crossdresser
07-28-2008, 11:38 PM
Pee standing up in the ladies restroom and leave the seat up lol

Jenny J
07-28-2008, 11:42 PM
When in a park don'y throw a perfect spiral back to the guys playing football 40 yards away when their ball rolls near you.

Don't try to show a bunch of kids playing basketball your slam dunk technique wearing your favorite dress.

heidi99
07-29-2008, 12:17 AM
Don't tell the policeman that pulled you over that his uniform makes him look short and oval-shaped.

spiroxlii
07-29-2008, 01:09 AM
My girlfriend (gg) ogles other girls! Why can't I do it when I'm a girl? :)

carolinebrookes
07-29-2008, 06:08 AM
Do not go and install 2 sets of double wardrobes while in lady mode.

Do not do an oil change on the car

Offer to be the goalkeeper in the kids soccer match in the park

drive the dumper truck sitting in front of your driveway

wolfwhistle at the pretty girl who just passed you in the street

go onto the green at your local golfcourse in 4 inch spikes - the greenkeepers don't like that sort of thing!

dive on the grass to save a certain goal (See above goalkeeper reference)

Call the greenkeeper on your local golfcourse a "git" after being forcibly ejected from said green :)

deja true
07-29-2008, 06:50 AM
No ogling at women!

Ummm...that's not ogling!

That's ...uh...research!

Yeah! ...research!

Pee standing up in the ladies restroom and leave the seat up lol

And...er...I often do this anyway...as a political gesture!

Tomara
07-29-2008, 07:25 AM
I`m kind of surprised that no one has mentioned the one that is disgusting even in male mode , the biker nose blow is a definite DO NOT DO when in enfemme ! Leave that stuff to the Llamas ! :doh: Tomara

Sarah...
07-29-2008, 07:27 AM
I don't do all the things that my SO usually asks me to do because they're "man's work". It's a big list....

Sarah...

Stephanie Scott
07-29-2008, 08:23 AM

Good one!

I have a solution -- pick the ball up and throw it back with your non-dominant arm. I always feel like I'm "throwing like a girl" when I throw left handed, and it doesn't go nearly as far.

And, in order to resist the temptation to join them in the game, put on a cheerleader's outfit!

Nikki A.
07-29-2008, 09:06 AM
Don't clear out earwax in public. On second thought don't even do it in male mode.
Don't write your name (fem or non) in the snow.

Farrah
07-29-2008, 09:37 AM
Do not grab your privates at any time.

leesametz
07-29-2008, 10:04 AM
washing the car,

i went and washed the car at a coin op last winter wearing a skirt and sweatshirt (en femme as well) and had a great time, trying to be 'delicate' and not standing with legs all akimbo too much. the kids in the car waiting behind me seemed to like oogling my legs and the slip that occasionally peeked from under my skirt. i didnt have these high heels on but rather a lower 2" pump...

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc208/leesa_metz/P1011782a.jpg

in keeping with the thread, i have to agree with the ear wax extraction...

daviolin
07-29-2008, 10:22 AM
I hand roll my own cigarettes But when I crossdress I smoke fem cigarettes. I should really quit, It's bad for my complextion.:2c:Daviolin

valenstein
07-29-2008, 01:28 PM
Funny, I know gg's that break most of these rules at one time or another. Here's more:

Don't try to pass while singing "Elvira" by The Oak Ridge Boys.
Don't try to batter dip your breast forms.
If your car has the "SRS" option, do not try to undergo gender reassignment by driving into a brick wall.
White socks with black shoes.

Fab Karen
07-30-2008, 02:29 AM
:eek: A lot of these you shouldn't do in boy-mode either.

At least a couple times in my life I've seen a GG adjust her breasts.:)

GINA-CD
07-30-2008, 03:14 AM
Stare at your skirt for a few seconds to make sure it has no wrinkles... or any other "imperfection" that shouldn't be there.

dominique
07-30-2008, 03:55 AM
Curse at the top of your voice when your heels get stuck in the cracks of the pavements.

Amy Hepker
07-30-2008, 04:15 AM
Don't start an arguement with SO out in public when you are dressed, she may say things you DON'T want others to hear.

Rachaelb64
07-30-2008, 05:51 AM
Belch the alphabeta backwards

Swear at the 8 ball when it refuses to got into the pocket or at white when it happly follows the 8 ball into the pocket

Shout abuse at your scoccer team as they run around like heard of overpaided donkeys

Drop a gasbomb fart and laugh madly as everyone chokes

Answer all the general knowledge triva questions at the local pub quiz

Argue which Starship Enterprise was the best ship or who was the best captain or even whether the 'New' Battlestar Galactica beats 'Old' Battlestar Galactica hands down

:)

Tina Dixon
07-30-2008, 06:01 AM
Don't wear boxers under a short skirt.

erickka
07-30-2008, 07:04 AM
Don't say you have to walk the snake or send a letter to the mayor...might get some really strange looks from others.

Petra Harper
07-30-2008, 07:09 AM
If you must wear your man's shoes to drive, make sure your take a pair of femme shoes with you to change into and NOT 2 right foot similar looking black 2" heel strap sandals!

TommiTN
07-30-2008, 07:22 AM
If you must wear your man's shoes to drive, make sure your take a pair of femme shoes with you to change into and NOT 2 right foot similar looking black 2" heel strap sandals!

The voice of experience? :D

Petra Harper
07-30-2008, 07:27 AM
The voice of experience? :D
It was so embarrassing! I had to keep them on because the floor would have cut my feet up and there was nothing to hide behind - just a bare floor. Black mini with black holdups and blobby man's shoes! Bare feet would have solved it, but it was impossible. :(

Nicole Erin
07-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Maybe they had never seen some luscious legs in pantyhose before. You know hosiery is a rare treat.

Bev06 GG
07-30-2008, 09:51 AM
LOL Emily this thread is hysterically funny. I can hardly wait for the next post.
Bev

Bev06 GG
07-30-2008, 09:52 AM

LOL I wonder how many times that has happened. This is a really fun thread.
Bev

harmony
07-30-2008, 10:02 AM
i hate to see men spitting on the sidewalk!but seeing a few momen do it lately is going to far-a serious no no!!!

Roberta Llyan
07-30-2008, 10:15 AM
Let your ego interfer with what you are doing. Men tend to let their ego's get the better of them and think they are super-man. While women, on the other hand, know they are super-woman.

RikkiOfLA
07-30-2008, 10:22 AM
Whip out your electric shaver and start shaving your face while waiting for the light to change, riding in a train, etc.

Blessings,
Rikki

Princess Chantal
07-30-2008, 11:45 AM
hitch a ride in a Austin mini where the driver and ALL of his passengers are wearing make up too
http://www.sarai.plus.com/misc/clown_car.jpg

Niya W
07-30-2008, 01:07 PM
Mouth off to a cop. Had a friend do this and I wanted to shove her out of the car.

cdmindymi
07-30-2008, 07:49 PM
don't hit on the cop while he writing you a speeding ticket.
:love:

lisalove
07-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Wipe your hands on your clothes. I seem to do this no matter what I'm wearing. I get dirt or something on my hands and the first thing I do is wipe them on my pants, then I think, Damn It. why didn't I find a napkin or something else I don't care about.

michellebesweet
07-30-2008, 08:52 PM
Don't be out in public and be standing next to a beautiful GG with large breast and start staring at her breast. Not cool to do as a woman.

Very Sherri
07-30-2008, 09:19 PM

DITTO

Roberta Llyan
07-30-2008, 09:24 PM
Don't be out in public and be standing next to a beautiful GG with large breast and start staring at her breast. Not cool to do as a woman.

I don't see why people have listed this one. Lesbians do it all the time. I have several friends who are lesbians and they often stare at other women's bodies. It is natural.

Niya W
07-30-2008, 09:32 PM
don't hit on the cop while he writing you a speeding ticket.
:love:
But what if it gets you out of the ticket????

Better one, dont hit on the cop writing you a ticket while the wife is in the car