PDA

View Full Version : When you can't dress

Stephenie
05-19-2005, 12:53 PM
What kind of things do you do when you can't dress to feel more Feminine?
at this time it would not be wise for me to dress for awhile but I'm trying to think of some things that would please the Fem side of me. One thing I'm going to do is learn more about color corodinating for clothes.

Stephenie

Sigrid
05-19-2005, 01:28 PM
Painted toenails, stockings, panties. Nicely scented hand and body lotions. very discreet lipstick.

~Sigrid

Stormgirl
05-19-2005, 02:06 PM
<....Aubrey goes crazy when prohibited to dress.

Teddie
05-19-2005, 03:03 PM
I go a little nutzy. :eek: But, I always underdress, panties, pantyhose. I also write my best stories when I can't dress. Don't know why, but it seems to work that way. :confused:

Katie Ashe
05-19-2005, 03:24 PM
When I can't dress I still sneak some under my reg clothes and pray not to get caught. Stockings are a part of my waredrobe no matter what. Shoes are being worked in. When I can't dress at all, I tend to what the clock for some reason, I take up the time with PS2.

Katie

StephanieCD
05-19-2005, 03:48 PM
Work on your figure - get in shape, you'll be glad when you can get a dress.

Get pink chap stick and pretend, I do it every day.

Buy a unisex ring

Take care of your nails

wear a toering - it comes off if you have to... but it might be hard to explain if you're hiding

discretely pluck your brows a bit once in a while - just the process makes me feel feminine

cook - stereotype but it works for me

chat with us here

go shopping - buy the one thing in the guy's section that looks pretty. Anybody gives you crap show em the M on the tag. I have a powder blue stretchy button down - when I had no girl clothes it worked for me... my ex called it 'the faggy shirt'

It's the little things that make women what they are - many of us are jealous because men don't have the little things... so make your own - take pride in your appearance and be a pretty man. Blame it on the Fab 5 if your boys give you a hard time and break out the flannel shirt the next day ;)

girlieboy
05-19-2005, 04:16 PM
I usually wear panties, knee hiighs,and of course paint my toe nails.

Love,

girlieboy

ronni
05-20-2005, 09:00 PM
I like to wear an ankle chain under my pant leg sometimes, no one knows it's there but me, but I'm always aware of it and it reminds me of what I'd rather be doing

veronica
05-20-2005, 09:33 PM
shave legs , panties , and if you can , stockings/pantyhose :p

AbbyLee
05-20-2005, 09:39 PM
Hi hon,

Usually panties and when possible pantyhose or thigh hi stockings. Also, look through the women's sections of a catalog, visit crossdresser forums, read articles in ladies magazines.

Hugs,

AbbyLee

Dawn
05-20-2005, 09:47 PM
Beautiful lace panties and a ankle bracelet under my work clothes. I just make sure my pants legs go down to my shoes!
It keeps me in touch with my girly girl side!

Dawn

Sweet Susan
05-20-2005, 10:08 PM
Work on your figure - get in shape, you'll be glad when you can get a dress.

Get pink chap stick and pretend, I do it every day.

Buy a unisex ring

Take care of your nails

wear a toering - it comes off if you have to... but it might be hard to explain if you're hiding

discretely pluck your brows a bit once in a while - just the process makes me feel feminine

cook - stereotype but it works for me

chat with us here

go shopping - buy the one thing in the guy's section that looks pretty. Anybody gives you crap show em the M on the tag. I have a powder blue stretchy button down - when I had no girl clothes it worked for me... my ex called it 'the faggy shirt'

It's the little things that make women what they are - many of us are jealous because men don't have the little things... so make your own - take pride in your appearance and be a pretty man. Blame it on the Fab 5 if your boys give you a hard time and break out the flannel shirt the next day ;)

Those are all excellent suggestions. Ditto

Donna Delite
05-20-2005, 10:28 PM
Let you natural nails(finger) grow longer than usual but not long enough to attract attention. When you need that fem fix, take a look at them, not the same as dressing but it's better than nothing.

CharleneCD
05-20-2005, 10:32 PM
As I am defitnitely androgyn I dont mind expresing either the male or female side. Charlenes clothes feel much better but ed in jeans and tshirt is much more appropriate for worlking on the car or doing yardwork. Imagine what doing those things would do to my dresses and stockings. Panties on at all time though, fem or drab.

Charlene

StephanieCD
05-20-2005, 10:38 PM
As I am defitnitely androgyn I dont mind expresing either the male or female side. Charlenes clothes feel much better but ed in jeans and tshirt is much more appropriate for worlking on the car or doing yardwork. Imagine what doing those things would do to my dresses and stockings. Panties on at all time though, fem or drab.

Charlene

I lived with the most wonderful transsexual once - she (transitioning from he at the time) was just like that.

She took me to home depot wearing heels and a bra - the bra showed underneath a Motorhead tshirt and "his" green beret tattoos showed. "He" would work on the car in a mini and do construction in pumps. But "she" would sit around in makeup, talk fashion with you and piss in the houseplant.

Talk about disorienting ;)

I didn't tell her I was a CD until after I moved out... odd.

CharleneCD
05-20-2005, 10:48 PM
I would much rather damage the drab clothes. My fem clothes are all to pretty.

Charlene

AnnaMaria
05-21-2005, 06:32 AM
I have found that just by wearing clothes that are more androgynous I can be just as comfortable with who I am as I am when I am fully dressed. Things like wearing a bra that doesn't show to much with girls jeans and a tshirt or sweatshirt and panties adn girls socks makes me feel just as good as a pretty dress or skirt and top.

I have actually found that I would rather dress like that and not have to worry about being caught than to wear something that will be immediatly obvious. For instance one weekend my wife and I went shopping and I wore girls jeans with one of her turtlenecks and a matching sweater. No big deal really but very comfy and satisfying at the same time.

huggs
anna

norbie
05-21-2005, 07:52 AM
;) Oh there are so many things I am wearing when I have to be in drab.
You can always wear pantyhose, stay ups, girdles waist belt and so on under your male clothing. The only danger here is if I am wearing this I can fall easy into a fem. walking, which is not always on the right place in time.
But otherwise it feeeels sooo good!
Love to all from Norbie. :p

Stephenie
05-23-2005, 09:52 AM
Thanks everyone for the wonderful ideas. Talking and listening to you gals does make me feel like I'm with the girls. Wished that I had found Girls like you sooner. You can really make my day better. wish I could talk on the weekends but the computer is to out in the open for that.

Stephenie

Ashley Allison
05-23-2005, 11:19 AM
When I can't dress, I just don't dress at all. I think of underdressing as a horrible compromise which for me serves no purpose other than being a constant reminder that says "HEY! YOU CAN'T DO WHAT YOU REALLY WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW." :mad: Besides, I think that my femme side is pretty much always with me. It's not just about the clothes.

Amelia Moxon
05-23-2005, 11:24 AM
I wear flat soled girls boots/shoes or trainers (gradually geting more femmine as time goes by) when im out, although not for work. I paint my toe nails and wear girls socks and silky/lacy panties sometimes too.

Michelle xxx