PDA

View Full Version : Another update

gretchenD
07-29-2008, 08:35 AM
I have another update on me since I started dressing fulltime.My life has been great and went through the next step.I went to court yesterday and had my name changed legally.It went very well and my new name is Gretchen Alley now.I am also legally female which was changed also.I love it so far and had support,from my wife Nikki.Ialso had support from my adoptive parents,my bilogical mom and half sister Kelsey.I found something new about my en femme side,a humorious side and I work at a private night club at night as a comedian.I love it so far and this is an off the side job.Everyone knows about me,liking me and know I am a guy living and dressing fulltime as a female

tamarav
07-29-2008, 08:59 AM
Awesome! So if I read this right, you are performing as a comedian in a night club en femme? Congratulations, that is a leap and a leap in the right direction. Talk about a jump start.

Have a great time and let us know where and when we can be audience members and watch you perform. ( I have always wanted to be a comedian so I just spent 30 years in Human Resources, cracking everyone up with my decisions...)

Your new sis,

Tami

Sandra
07-29-2008, 09:12 AM
You aren't wasting any time Gretchen, everything seems to be going real quick in your life.

gretchenD
07-29-2008, 09:32 AM
It is going very quick and I am really amazed about it.The promoter I work for loves me and says I am doing a great job.My wife does go too and and and knows humor is my gift also.I do go en femme performing.

RobertaFermina
07-29-2008, 11:42 AM
Yay Gretchen....you are inspiring !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Angie G
07-29-2008, 12:55 PM
You go girl glad it working for you hun. :hugs:
Angie

CD Susan
07-29-2008, 01:06 PM
Way to go Gretchen! I would love to see your performance some time.