PDA

View Full Version : ` shall I tell my friend`

stevie b
07-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Hi everyone I recently posted a thread asking for advice on telling a friend who was CD but not seen for years. Your advice was as good as ever and over the last couple of days we have made contact. And yes I asked him about his CDing and shared about me. It was great to talk to some one I know and to have absolute acceptance.
Michelle has done a lot of research CDing and has a diploma on the subject and she goes and give talks, mainly to the emergency services where we both worked as paramedics. I understand that CD's can be classed as type 1, 2 or 3, 1 and 2 being more sexually based along with fetishes but type 3 is different. With 3 the origins are grounded in changes in the womb during pregnancy similar to transsexuals. Apparently if you can trace back your desires to before you were sexually active or aware then it is likely you are type 3 and this type has the greater difficulty or its impossible to stop CDing. Another lable!! But it made sense to me as to why some CD's can give it up and also only use it for sexual gratification.

:GD: HORAY not only am I crossdresser I`m a type 3. Feel like getting a certificate.
Any thoughts girls.
love
Steviexx

DonnaT
07-29-2008, 09:54 AM
Good to hear your talk went well.

As for the 1,2, 3 idea, it's not that simple. From all I've gathered on forums like this one, I wouldn't try to make a list less than 1-100. ;)

Empress Lainie
07-29-2008, 09:58 AM
Thanks for posting this. Where is a course offered that gives you a certificate?

I had never heard of the CD types before, but it certainly explains what you said about the differences in CD's.
Something I could not understand, myself.

The day I transitioned I felt like I had broken out of the male prison I was in before. I have never been happier in my entire life since I started living as the woman I really am.

stevie b
07-29-2008, 10:23 AM
Hi donna yes your are right its not that simple but it did give a little insight into different types of CD. From the info she gave me I can identify myself in all 3 but mainly the birth type, its not just dressing for me but the whole thing, wanting to look like a girl, not there yet perhaps surgery!!

tamarav
07-29-2008, 11:34 AM
It seems that most of us here have no idea what level we are, we just are. I have heard of the number scheme before but mostly bypassed it as a CD created thing to justify our dressing. Believe me, if I could have used it to legitimize my dressing I would have.

Should we start a certification course in CDing? I know that I am certifiable in other areas....

Emily Anderson
07-29-2008, 11:59 AM
Hi Stevie,

It's great that you were able to share some thoughts and ideas together.

Well done!

Angie G
07-29-2008, 12:51 PM
Well I'm glad it worked for you Stevie. Look like I'm also a 3 hun. :hugs:
Angie

RobertaFermina
07-29-2008, 12:58 PM
By those numbers I feel like a mild case of type 1, yet the onset of CD activity post-puberty and intensifying in mid-life suggests otherwise.

How about complex numbers.... 1 + 3j ?

:rose: Clear as Mud :rose: