PDA

View Full Version : Best part about being a Crossdresser is?

girl_in_pantyhose
07-29-2008, 07:18 PM
I have to know what you all think the best part of being a crossdresser is? I personal love the clothes but what makes you want to dress? The danger factor? Taboo? Or does it just feel right? Maybe there is more to it?

Joy Carter
07-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Dressing the outside to match the inside.........

tvbeckytv
07-29-2008, 07:23 PM
...that we keep the hosiery industry alive

katrinacd
07-29-2008, 09:53 PM
Sliding a pair of nylons up my smooth legs and stepping into a pair of heels - just so sinfully delicious!

dtride
07-29-2008, 09:54 PM
ditto

bobbie_1048
07-29-2008, 09:57 PM
The sound of my heels on the sidewalk and the feeling of my skirt brushing against my legs as I walk. It's great being a girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Lee
07-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Being me.

Very Sherri
07-29-2008, 09:59 PM
Sliding a pair of nylons up my smooth legs and stepping into a pair of heels - just so sinfully delicious!

I would have to agree............LOL

Pattie O
07-29-2008, 10:05 PM
The best thing is the satisfaction I have when dressed.I just feel different and usually more relaxed but sometimes the thrill I get when shopping is overwhelming,eg last week i nearly fainted when I collected my white corsette and painties that I ordered from my local lingerie store.

Pattie O

Karen_Ski
07-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Being me.

While all of you put forth good reasons, I have to agree with Mary Le, the best part is it is just being me.

crusadergirl
07-29-2008, 10:39 PM
The best part is freaking ppl out. When they find out.:eek:

ArleneRaquel
07-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Wearing lingerie and makeup:)

JuliaCD
07-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Feeling the complete, calm balance between who I feel I am inside and the physical reality of who I am outside. Since I started dressing regularly, I am less stressed, happier and more content. I am living according to where I am in my head...and it feels wonderful!:)

Dawn Marie
07-29-2008, 11:07 PM
I love the clothes but I also always thought that I should have been born a girl. So really I'm just dressing to show my inner self.

TGMarla
07-29-2008, 11:11 PM
The best part of dressing to me? Hard to say, really, because I find the whole package appealing. I love wearing dresses and skirts, pretty sweaters and blouses, pantyhose, high heels, having breasts and long hair, wearing perfume and jewelry..... I really love the whole feminine aspect of it all. But I'll go with wearing dresses. What the heck. but it wouldn't be nearly as terrific if I couldn't have all the other stuff along with it.

Sakura Rini
07-30-2008, 12:00 AM
the best part is when you dress up and the clothes suit you so well and you look so cute i get this best feeling in the world.

docrobbysherry
07-30-2008, 12:04 AM
And seeing someone COMPLETELY different from me!

Carissa B.
07-30-2008, 12:06 AM
Simple said, maching the clothing on the outside to the spirit on the inside then when we or others can accept this situation its the pink icing on the chocolate cake, BABY ! The feeling is Great !

trannie T
07-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Feeling so good about fulfilling that inner need. As Mary Lee said so eloquently, being me.

Angie G
07-30-2008, 12:46 AM
Skirts and heels hun. :hugs:
Angie

Jocelyn Quivers
07-30-2008, 01:13 AM

My exact thoughts.:thumbsup:

NatashaCD
07-30-2008, 02:36 AM
Skirts, hosiery, boots just the great feeling and the way it makes me feel

dominique
07-30-2008, 02:45 AM
The best part of it for me is putting on my make up and the enjoyment of seeing a whole new person appear from the drabness.

tanya3
07-30-2008, 02:56 AM
and everything else about dressing .

GINA-CD
07-30-2008, 03:06 AM
The whole process of transforming myself and at the end admiring the beautiful results. To me it has become an addiction to feeling sexy. That's what I think I need, to feel sexy and get attention of those who look at me and be certain that when they see me, they like what they see.

Lidia_tv
07-30-2008, 03:06 AM
Can't single out what would be the best, i like all parts of it, but perhaps switching finally from male clothes to the ones I REALLY like

CD Susan
07-30-2008, 03:16 AM
To me it has to be setting free the girl inside of me that is begging to be released from inside a body that she does not belong in.

Sarah.Dee
07-30-2008, 05:40 AM
after a real c#*p day at work, slipping into a nice lingerie set and dress mmm devine (can't wait what a week i'm having)
Sarah XX

Mary Morgan
07-30-2008, 05:47 AM
I have agree with Joy Carter.

Karren H
07-30-2008, 07:09 AM
Shopping!! :):):)

ohhh and makeup..........

Shannen
07-30-2008, 11:01 AM
Skirts and heels hun. :hugs:
Angie

:iagree:

I couldn't have said it any better!

:hugs:

Regina girl
07-30-2008, 11:20 AM
Shopping, clothes, Jewlery and how it all set me free
Regina

WildLotus29
07-30-2008, 11:27 AM
I like everything about it. It's good to feel sexy! :heehee:

frenchie
07-30-2008, 12:01 PM
Well for me it really has to utimately be the clothes,ok and the make up , and hair styles ,well the whole lot.Women have such a large option of fashion,but for a lot of women it's seen as just something they have to do to impress or wear for an evening or for the office.My wife said to me that when she was younger( a teenager )she really enjoyed wearing suspenders and stockings,but as she is older now she doesn't think of them in the same way and because i have discovered the joy of wearing nice lingerie quite later on, that i'm going through the same fad that she did.I suppose that is true in a way,though I prefer tights and only occasionally wear stockings.But I do enjoy seeing women who are dressed really smart/chic,and I draw my inspiration from them(I've gotta add this includes my wife who though she wears trousers most of the time, has tempted me out of a skirt every now and again into a pair of trousers or her coulottes)
Tucking and adding breast forms give me that perfect feminine form which just looks sooooooooooo good.
But yes it is being able to transform yourself from a man into a woman temporarilly that is the greatest

Frenchie Gina

Claire3
07-30-2008, 12:09 PM
Shaving and dressing!:)

Imma
07-30-2008, 12:27 PM
To Group::love:

For Imma it is pantyhose, an all in one, two high waisted girdles, two pairs of gartered stockings, panties, a long line bra, and high heel shoes with a locking and buckling leather strap under the instep and around the ankle!:thumbsup::D:battingeyelashes::)

When dressed with outer male drab clothes, the high heels are replaced with some socks and my white crocs!:devil:

For those that wish to see what Imma is talking about, follow this link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23704386@N02/

LOL:heehee:

Imma:brolleyes:

Mitch23
07-30-2008, 01:24 PM
the whole deal for me but especially being out and about and fully dressed and not having a care in the world - being able to go where I want, do what I want, shop where I want and buy what I want.

And noone being even slightly interested!!!

Mitch

sweetceseal
07-30-2008, 03:04 PM
The best part of being a CD is the part where once you're dressed up, you don't even need to have sex to feel fulfilled. Just being a woman, is enough. It's a gentle, breezy-easy feeling.

It's when I feel most comfortable in my skin as a woman.

girl_in_pantyhose
07-30-2008, 04:51 PM
Every one seems to have better ideas about crossdressing than me.

BADREGINA
07-30-2008, 04:59 PM
The Feel Of Certain Clothing Has Tha Effect On Me,i Prefer Womans Clothing Over Men I Just Have This Need O Look Fab!!!!!!

Alice B
07-30-2008, 05:15 PM
It just feels right to be dressed once in a while, with full time undertones for excitement.

Jonianne
07-30-2008, 06:07 PM
The best part of being a crossdresser for me, is to be able to look in the mirror and see myself as a female when my heart yearns for that.

Another part is to be able to meet such wonderful people on this forum who are indeed kindred spirits. Gender restrictions removed!

whitelace
07-30-2008, 06:21 PM
The Dressing is the icing on the cake ...lipstick ....the cherry

The reflection in the mirror this sweet thing call lacie

The best thing about it ...it's the gift that keeps on giving

I love this life and all of you in it....lacie:battingeyelashes:

Butterfly Bill
07-30-2008, 06:46 PM
Feeling the cooling breeze all up and down my body in a loose rayon dress on an Oklahoma afternoon when it's above 95 (35c) degrees.

victoriamwilliams1
07-30-2008, 06:52 PM

This is one of mine.

Being able to present my femself to the world in a positive way:daydreaming:

Sarah_Knight
07-30-2008, 07:17 PM
There was an old song with lyrics that went

"What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough enough enough to take
The world and all its got
And keep it stirring for
A hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score"

... the philosophy that if we blend everything together, mix and blur that differences disappear and we approach a better state of harmony.

Keep the boundaries ... don't be prepared to walk a mile in another person's shoes (or high heels!)... and you maintain the problems.

The more we can understand eachother the better. Both men and women need to work on acknowledging their inner other self. We all share aspects of both genders ... and if we are ever to stop playing silly mind games with eachother and sexual politics we need to gain a deeper understanding of the other gender. The more I read here on Crossdressers I am convinced that whatever your genetic gender acknowledging and dealing with your issues here brings a deeper understanding and harmony.

When I was training to be an Occupational Therapist they made us spend a day with a disability. I got to wear a bandage around my eyes and survived a day needing people to help me do the most simple tasks. I think the world would be a better place if everyone threw away their gender stereotypes and lived a day as someone else, or maybe just acknowledged their own basic common human connection.

(gahhhh ... that all sounds so hideously "worthy" of me ... I had better finish with it also just feels so right to wear a dress! To quote the fantastic Shannia Twain,

"The best thing about being a woman (or man dressed as a woman!)
Is the prerogative to have a little fun and...

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

The girls need a break-tonight we're gonna take
The chance to get out on the town
We don't need romance-we only wanna dance
We're gonna let our hair hang down

Who doesn't love that!!! :):):)

Karren R
07-30-2008, 07:47 PM
When I am in male mode my sex drive is constantly talking to me. When I am dressed and
looking pretty, the noise stops and my mind gets clearer and less cluttered. When little Joe is tucked away and not getting any chaffing and unintentional or incidental attention he shuts up. Good riddance! I wish I could unplug him and put him in a box in a drawer sometimes. Dressing is the closest thing to doing just that.

I love the clothes because they are so beautiful and the variety of styles and components offer so much more expression.
The feeling of the skirt or dress hem brushing against my leg. The wind underneath. I love pleats swishing as I walk.
The swirl of my skirt when I turn. Lace! Fills! And being whistled at! All good parts of being a crossdresser.

I am still very nervous about going out. I would like to find someone near me who has more "outside" experience to go out with.
I wish I could dress more often. It feels so good!

The clothes are just great! But the rest of the package, hair and makeup, are needed to finish the art of the illusion. Hair and makeup are true art, and I have a great appreciation for it and respect for those who do it well.

Slip Affinity
07-31-2008, 05:28 AM
Specifically, SLIPS .... but the lingerie in general.

Sharon B.
07-31-2008, 05:56 AM
To me it feels right like this is what I am suppose to do, I actually feel out of place when I have to wear all mens wear.
I enjoy wearing woman's undergarments along with my pantyhose, heels, dresses, blouse, sweater, skirts. I really enjoy applying and wearing makeup along with perfume.
Hate having body hair, most of the time I keep it off.

WomanAtHeart4
07-31-2008, 06:43 AM
Thought Provoking Post: What is the best part of being a CDer? (Clothes, thrill, taboo, feel right?)
Yes - the feelings that comes over me when I put on hose, finger nails, blouse, heels, makeup and transform into a woman – is a great rush.
I do think there is an element of thrill, chance, risk; but really is it not a side effect.
I do think the genesis, the driver of it all comes from somewhere deep inside - a quirk in a CDers DNA (just a phrase I will use - my point: comes from inside and from birth). The unique desire to be a woman - at least on a part time basis. A CDer wants to experience being a woman, not just looking at them.
So… my answer to your question “What is the best part of being a CDer”: When I get the wonderful and thrilling experience of being a woman. It varies per person and by degrees but there is no better thrill for me to be out efem and for a time (whether a minute, hour or days) be a woman. To experience the power, softness, frailty, strength, vulnerability, bond, acceptance, moods, beauty, attraction, actions, mannerisms, love, allure, sexuality and emotions of being a woman. It’s thrilling, satisfying, fulfilling and unbelievably completing for me.
Thanks again for the post.
Love,
Stephanie

annekathleen
07-31-2008, 06:50 AM
The best part is...

I wear sexier panties than most of the women that I work with:heehee:

nekrina
07-31-2008, 07:21 AM
For me it's definitelly:

high heels, artificial nails and polish, tight jeans & shirts.
The feeling of smooth skin after waxing and the scent of women perfumes and lotions.:daydreaming:

And sometimes it's just great to be taking sun on the patio in a 2 piece swimsuit.

P.S.

Oh.. And why am I not able to view other members profiles? I got an e-mail about my account being activated already 3 days ago.

Lidia_tv
07-31-2008, 07:56 AM
You need at least 10 posts before you can see others' profiles

nekrina
07-31-2008, 08:08 AM
You need at least 10 posts before you can see others' profiles

K, I see.
Thanks for the info Lidia

Jennifer Marie P.
07-31-2008, 09:54 AM
The process of transforming myself into a beautiful woman that I'm suppose to be and wearing sexy dresses and skirts and high heels with jewerly and perfume and going shopping for femme clothes and putting on makeup

sparks
07-31-2008, 10:24 AM
For me clasping a bra is what I used to like the most.
Cding used to be a very sexual thing to me. So I think that would sum up alot of things wouldn't it.

Jillt
07-31-2008, 11:04 AM
being able to be all the girl I can all the time

Michelle Lynn A
08-02-2008, 02:25 AM
Looking in the mirror and seeing the girl that was in your head is now in front of you and smiling. Really the whole aspect of picking your outfit,putting on your undergarments,then your make-up. getting your look all together!!!!!

Dennise
08-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Dressing seams to relive the stress of the every day world. Being a ff/emt and dealing with every day life I find it so relaxing when I can get into my fem mode and get in touch with my fem side.It would be great if I could stay in that mode.:daydreaming:

Rachel32533
08-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Feeling free! at last I am the real me!

Angela-Russell
08-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Looking in the mirror and seeing a girl, & she's wearing nice clothes, make-up & jewellery

sabrina mercedes
08-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Oh, I have to say it's soft, silkly slips.
That's not everything!
It's boyshort lace panties. Lace top back seam black stockings. Lacey bras.
My breasts bouncing as I walk. A short flared skirt with high heels. Feeling the wind blow around and up my legs. The feel of a satin blouse next to my skin. My hair falling around my shoulders. The perfume!
It's everything about being a gurl!
It's so fun!:battingeyelashes:

PantyBoots
08-03-2008, 08:47 PM
The best part of being a crossdresser is putting on a pretty lacy nylon brief and a pair of sexy leather boots. Boots and briefs rock!! I feel more feminine and sexy when I have them on.

joanne anderson
08-03-2008, 10:42 PM

I agree whole heartedly and who could say the same for pantyhose:thumbsdn:

Joanne

Michaela
08-03-2008, 11:56 PM
makeup and dancing :)

emmicd
08-04-2008, 12:47 AM
The best part of being a crossdresser for me is being able to express my true self and feeling so feminine with the clothes that are more appropriate for me. I am a TG/CD and I prefer dresses and very feminine clothing.

I am a girly girl crossdresser!

emmi

Kerrie Sifton
08-04-2008, 02:40 AM
I am such a fan of feminine clothing, from skirts, blouses and dresses to fabulous satin under clothes and stockings, but it was getting my first set of pumps that set the whole thing rolling... suprising oneself as you look in the mirror and realize... thats me? Love it.
Now off to the stores for more fun skirts! Love to shop.

jessicacd43
08-04-2008, 07:52 AM
Sexy panties, mini skirts, pantyhose....... being a girl!!!

Michaela
08-04-2008, 07:56 PM
I take back my previous answer...

its the thoughts... it's not about dressing for me as much as it is when I feel human for a change when I compare my thoughts to female behavior as opposed to masculine. what I love best is understanding myself and how I fit into the world.

Samantha43
08-04-2008, 08:10 PM
One word:

Makeup

Kyara
10-01-2008, 11:39 AM
I have to agree with Mary Lee,
the best it's all and mainly one,
"...can't always get what you want..."
but if you dress and dress...
"...you'll get what you need..."
the best is just that! Being me!

PhillyGuy2Girl
10-01-2008, 11:49 AM
What I love about crossdressing is being able to explore my feminine side. I love dresses,camis,tank tops,short shorts and skirts. I also love putting on the make up and jewerly.

Since I started CDing, I feel more and more comfortable with each passing day.

Felicity :)

Toni_Lynn
10-01-2008, 12:21 PM
...that through crossdressing I can be 100% me! Oh -- and get to wear a skirt, too! :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

tonya2
10-01-2008, 12:30 PM
All of it, everything you all have said put together to make the complete me both inside and out. Can't get enough of it. The feeling, the look, the peacefulness and relaxed feeling, the smile I get when I'm dressed is one I
haven't seen for many years, I am so comfortable now. :)

Tonya

aka.laura
10-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Best thing? being me.

PamelaTX
10-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Let's see the best thing would be ...

getting to wear a lot of really cool clothes ...

no, getting to wear high heels ...

no, getting to wear makeup ...

no, shopping for all of the above!

Deborah Jane
10-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Theres so many things i like about being a crossdresser :daydreaming:

Some are....
Being able to change my look whenever l feel like it.
Wearing sexy clothes.
Looking like the girl i always wanted to be.

I could go on forever

I just love being Debs :)

Jaclyn NM
10-01-2008, 04:24 PM
I just love the feel of soft silky clothing against my skin, and of course tottering on 5 inch stiletto heels.

Always Susan
10-01-2008, 05:50 PM
The thill of it all, and you get to wear panties while doing it !!!
Susan

LA CINDY LOVE
10-01-2008, 06:38 PM
The thrill the attention and the excitements is why Cindy loves to get dress and then......... take a walk on the wild side by going out.

LA CINDY LOVE

Maria2222
10-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Crossdressing.
#2: Taking pictures while crossdressing.

Marjory
10-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Slipping in to something soft and comfortable and feeling totally relaxed.

Being able to talk about it with all you other girls and knowing you don't look down at me.

Marjory

TGMarla
10-01-2008, 09:08 PM
I just lo-o-ove getting dressed up, then being dressed up. I like the feeling of being a woman, and wrapping myself in feminine glory. The hosiery, the dresses, the hair, the shoes....all of it! The feel of the clothing, the silk, the lace, the softness, the textures. Man, most guys are just missing out.

Charlena
10-01-2008, 09:40 PM
After really doing it up, looking in mirror and seeing that other person that is me.

Rachel Morley
10-01-2008, 10:10 PM
"What's the best part about being a crossdresser?" .... it's a simple question to ask, but it's quite difficult to articulate a good meaningful answer.

But ... let's be honest, women's clothes are cute, and they are a joy to wear for lots of reasons (both CDs & GGs). There are multi billion dollar industries based around this fact too.

However, to answer your question ... as a CDer, that moment when you are fully dressed and made up, and you put your wig on last .... whew! That takes some beating! That moment when you think: "there she is" ... that girl is back again ... absolutely magical. :) I feel a little bit girly almost all of the time to a greater or lesser extend because it's part of who I am, but when I dress fully and look in the mirror, I'm home :)

I love my crossdressing. It's a means of allowing me to tap into and release a side of myself that can benefit me spiritually, emotionally, and ultimately…. enhance my life. :)

marny
10-01-2008, 10:13 PM
The shaving is a delight. the high heels are fun but they hurt after a while. sleeping in a silk slip or a cotton baby doll rocks. but i maybe missed it, or I can't imagine that no one metioned a bra and forms!

pantyhose46202
10-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Nothing feels better than that combo

Jamie

joann426
10-01-2008, 10:28 PM
let me see what it means to me as a cd well it means a lot cause i candress in nice clothes and feel good about my self

Veronica 1
10-01-2008, 10:36 PM
All of it. From the feel of the clothes to the illusion of femininity, the close calls and the getting busted. It keeps my life exciting and fun.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Those are some of the things, another one is being relaxed, comfortable and being me. :battingeyelashes:

Amy Rose
10-02-2008, 12:48 AM

took the words right out of my mouth

Tracii G
10-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Seeing a different person in the mirror.Oh yeah going out dressed is so exciting now if I could just get the make up right I might just go out in the day light.

Jess_cd32
10-02-2008, 03:37 AM
I have to know what you all think the best part of being a crossdresser is? I personal love the clothes but what makes you want to dress? The danger factor? Taboo? Or does it just feel right? Maybe there is more to it?

I don't think many of us can answer "why" we dress. The danger, taboo factor can make it more exciting I suppose for some, to me it just feels right, it's a part of me, a part I like very much.

rustynail
10-02-2008, 04:23 AM
helps me forget loneliness and lack of affection in my life

Karren H
10-02-2008, 06:09 AM
For me it walking through a crowded mall and trying on dresses at macy's both enfemme....

khloey
10-02-2008, 07:52 AM
My wife Lindsey and sister Laura having a "girlfriend" in their life.My sister and wife's friends say I am a great "girlfriend" to them also.

CarrieAnneEvers
10-02-2008, 09:55 AM
That omigod moment right before you walk out your hotel room door en femme. :)

trisha59
10-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Since this question is getting TONS of responses heres mine.
First and foremost is pantyhose I really love the way they feel on me. I'm sad to see women's fashion move towards the bare leg. Silky slips and dresses skirts and heels. Never loosing the ability to make believe.

Bethany38
10-02-2008, 04:21 PM
Being able to please my inner self. And the feeling of my wifes hands as they run up and down my smooth stockinged legs.
:daydreaming:

jennylogan
10-02-2008, 04:44 PM
When I am able to dress and just relax around the house and enjoy the female aspect of my personality. The calmness and serenity I feel is matched by nothing else.

marso2584
10-02-2008, 09:39 PM
the feel of being beautiful,
from inside to outside

Jenniferpl
10-04-2008, 11:21 AM
The feel of satin.
Wearing sexier underware than my wife.
Nylons on freshly shaving legs. Lets not forget 4" heels.
Being relaxed the entire time.

britney
10-04-2008, 02:42 PM
seeing a girl wearing something that i have

countrygirl
10-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Being able to feel and act femine along with wearing a bra and pantyhose

suzypier
10-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Women clothes look much nicer and I love the feeling of wearing high heels. And also the feeling of maybe getting caught.

Alex!
10-04-2008, 09:02 PM
I get the sense that I am sexier as Andrea than I am in guy mode. I guess I like that. Andrea can work it, whereas my guy self is not as adept - though I do ok :)

susan fuller
10-04-2008, 10:56 PM
Just becoming the girl I love to be. It is the clothes and the way they make me feel inside. I love to look like a girl. I have always wanted to be a girl and this is as close as I can get. Putting on a bra, panties and a slip feels great. Then to top it off with a pretty skirt and top or dress makes me feel pretty inside and out. Love being a girl more than a man. I feel complete when I put on the makeup and wig.

KellyCD
10-05-2008, 02:56 AM
The whole process of transforming myself and at the end admiring the beautiful results. To me it has become an addiction to feeling sexy. That's what I think I need, to feel sexy and get attention of those who look at me and be certain that when they see me, they like what they see.

Just as you said it. That's what it is to me.

Being shunned my whole life and very RARELY getting to feel "attractive" as a male. Feeling "sexy" is something that is very intoxicating.

Melora
10-05-2008, 05:32 AM
The feeling of wearing feminine clothes..
Especially Pantyhose, under a very short skirt!

trisha59
10-06-2008, 01:20 PM
Lets not forget putting that polish on your toes and then seeing those toes peeking out of a pair of open toe pumps.
Trisha

cdkelsi
10-06-2008, 01:28 PM
It just feels so much better and right. So more relaxed.

Carly D.
10-09-2008, 11:24 AM

I agree 100%.. without cross dressers pantyhose would be in the museums by now.. "remember when women were "forced" to wear this hideous clothing"..

Irene the Queen
10-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Just being as pretty on the outside as I feel on the inside. - and all the nice and soft silky perks that go with that feeling.

charlie
10-09-2008, 12:17 PM
The transition from being manly to being much more feminine. The clothes, heels, nylons and makeup are part of it, but going out and interacting with others and being called a girl is just fun and an ego boost. It is a lot of work compared to being a guy, but I can't do without it.

tealannette
11-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Being able to express myself......even if others don't accept who I am

sometimes_miss
11-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Best thing? I guess knowing more about how women feel, and how much trouble it is really being one. I only have to deal with the clothing; they have to deal with it all, every single day. It's helped me understand them much better.

Jenniferpl
11-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Having large beautiful breast. The view when I look at myself in the mirror. The woman in mirror looking back makes me feel great about myself.

cindyscute
11-12-2008, 07:22 PM
The great feeling that comes over me when Im dressed.

karynspanties
11-13-2008, 07:42 AM
Well for me, I am more comfy in womens clothes than in mens, so I guess the best part is that when I dress, either underdress which i do 24/7 or fully, I can be the real me.

jessicacd43
11-13-2008, 07:45 AM
The feel of panties, pantyhose, skirts.......
Its great!!!
Hugs
Jessica

Emma Chase
11-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Hmmm

The choice of wardrobe is far greater and more fun. The selection of materials as better and of course wayyy softer

I am also going to say being able to be in touch with fem side and maybe able to understand some of the GG frustrations.

e

silkandsatincd
11-13-2008, 11:12 PM
"I have to know what you all think the best part of being a crossdresser is? I personal love the clothes but what makes you want to dress? The danger factor? Taboo? Or does it just feel right? Maybe there is more to it?"

The best part of being a crossdresser for me is relaxing into the experience, and whenever possible getting all dressed up for hours at a time, trying on different sexy outfits, practice walking in heels, putting on makeup and wearing beautiful long hair around the house. The danger factor is always there, but luckily my wife is good about calling on her way home. She now knows after I finally told her six years into our marriage, but she doesn't accept it, and prefers I keep it to myself; oh well, her loss. But at least I don't have to worry about being discovered like I did before I told her. :spank:

Kendra (Tx)
11-13-2008, 11:28 PM
The best part??? To me it's the "transformation" from who I am....Into someone I should have been...Being able to look into the mirror and see a (pretty?) lady looking back :daydreaming: instead of "Ugly old What's his name"...Mainly the hair and makeup....The clothes just complete the look...

Bethany_Anne_Fae
11-14-2008, 12:06 AM
Right there with ya Kendra!!!

*hugs*

Zara

Melani
11-14-2008, 08:39 AM
how I tap into those sensitive, caring, emotional feelings that my conservative upbringing told me only girls have. One day I hope to not have to dress just to feel like me. My "fem side" is in there whether I dress or not, I should not have to wear a skirt and heels to to bring it out? But for now thats why I love it.

Jillt
11-14-2008, 09:06 AM
Love the clothes Love wearing full skirts out for a walk on a windy day giggles

StaceyJane
11-14-2008, 09:08 AM
Feeling like a woman!!!!!!

britney
11-19-2008, 12:24 AM
seeing a girl wearing something you own

ErikaLadyoftheDesert
11-19-2008, 12:58 AM
Feeling free and ME ! :heehee:

Hali
11-20-2008, 01:19 PM
.............Everything

Charlotte Sometimes
11-20-2008, 01:55 PM
I agree with most of what has been posted here, it is just being myself.