PDA

View Full Version : You wouldnt be interested in my wedding dress photos.....

Karren H
07-30-2008, 02:29 PM
Ohh yeah!! Want to bet? :)

So I was downstairs at work chatting with one of our secretaries and we were BSing and got on dogs.. She had photos of hers.. So she was going through them and suddenly there were pics of here recent wedding including photos of her trying on wedding dresses... And she says.. "You wouldn't be interested in my wedding dress photos"..... And kept on looking for more dog photos...

"Wait"... I said.. "Who says I don't like wedding dresses... Let's see them". So we spent the next 5 minutes going through them and I'm just having a blast.. Commenting on the styles and how it fit her and the bridesmaids dresses... And how great she looked...

And I mentioned about my wifes dress and the problems she had..... and was this close to saying that I had only worn a wedding dress once...... When a coworker came in and she killed the photos... Like she didn't want anyone to see that we were looking at wedding dresses!! Hahaha

Saved by the bell??? But I have to say that that was so much fun!!!

SherriePall
07-30-2008, 02:31 PM
Ohhhhh, Karren, you're incorrigible.

Bev06 GG
07-30-2008, 02:32 PM
LOL Karen you are a character. I have to say it isn't the norm for guys to take an interest in female attire, specially wedding dresses, i bet she was pleasantly surprised. Thats the side of CDing I love, I get to go shopping with my fella and we can look at dresses and makeup till the cows come home without any complaints. Heaven
Bev

Shannen
07-30-2008, 05:16 PM
.... I thought you were about to offer to bring in photos of you in a wedding dress!!!

Joy Carter
07-30-2008, 07:13 PM
Your going to be out before you know it gurly ! :o

Sooooo where's the K9 picks ? Us doggies have needs too ?

Emma England
07-31-2008, 04:58 AM
.... I thought you were about to offer to bring in photos of you in a wedding dress!!!

Yeah, me too.

You could always have a blessing to celebrate so many years of marriage.

That will mean dressing up - so it might as well be a wedding dress this time!

Chari
07-31-2008, 08:02 AM
You keep pushing the envelope Karren. Next you will be trading receipes and promoting makeup! LOL

Patty
07-31-2008, 08:09 AM
Chatting with all the girls and when do you work? But who really cares - thanks for sharing :love:

Sheena Pink
07-31-2008, 08:28 AM
Although I'm sure that the dog photos were great, the dress photos would have defiantly been more fun. It's awesome that you were comfortable enough to be able to talk about styles. I'm sure she appreciated the feedback. :hugs:

Jennifer Marie P.
07-31-2008, 09:48 AM
Who doesn't like to look at wedding dresses photos and recently I showed one of my coworkers my photos of me in my wedding dress.

Karren H
07-31-2008, 10:49 AM
You keep pushing the envelope Karren. Next you will be trading receipes and promoting makeup! LOL

I already do that.... Online!! Being a moderator on a makeup forum and one of my sub-forums is Everything Home Related including receipes and crafts!!! Lol.

sparks
07-31-2008, 10:50 AM
Oh good times can be had by all with just a few indecent picts of ................. Wedding Dresses!!! Only you Mame, only you.:)

scarlet
07-31-2008, 12:03 PM
I'll bet shes at home wondering just what happened on that little break period. It wont be long and youll be included on girls night out. Keep enjoying yourself:hugs: Scarlet

AmandaM
07-31-2008, 12:25 PM
I already do that.... Online!! Being a moderator on a makeup forum and one of my sub-forums is Everything Home Related including receipes and crafts!!! Lol.

OMG! You are out of control! :tongueout

Edwina
07-31-2008, 12:40 PM
Go on. Fess up. You are also a moonlighting Avon Lady.:D

Yes we have heard of them here too.:D:

:love:

Edwina

Tina Dixon
07-31-2008, 02:03 PM
I bet the little wheel was turning in your head and knowing you you got her size and wanted to borrow her dress?

darla_g
07-31-2008, 02:30 PM
I saw Karren already responded, but yes that would be par for the course.

Deidra Cowen
07-31-2008, 04:57 PM
Girl you live dangerously but its fun to hear about your adventures.

Emily Anderson
07-31-2008, 05:00 PM
A female friend of mine, upon learning that I was a crossdresser, actually asked me for consultancy on her choice of wedding dresses. That was cool!

Angie G
08-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Do you have a pic of you in a Wedding dressKarren I'd love to see it .:hugs:
Angie