PDA

View Full Version : "You have fabulous legs!"

windycissy
07-30-2008, 11:44 PM
I was out yesterday, feeling a little insecure (having a bad hair/wig day) and to top things off, the stupid mary jane flats I was wearing were giving me a major blister, so I stopped at a drug store to buy some band-aids (being a woman is such a hassle) and when I went to pay for them, the woman behind the counter totally made my day, my week, my year when she said to me, "I have to tell you, you have fabulous legs!" Can't wipe this stupid smile off my face.....

Audrey34
07-31-2008, 12:22 AM
Awww....that's really cute! I'm glad she helped cheer you up! I love compliments like that too!
-Audrey

Zenith
07-31-2008, 12:35 AM
That is nice...

:^5:

I think legs are one of the few areas we can actually compete with GGs without major surgery...

windycissy
07-31-2008, 01:34 AM
I think legs are one of the few areas we can actually compete with GGs without major surgery...

It's true...I was wearing white skimmer shorts and my legs were nicely tanned, one thing we have going for us: no cellulite!

Karen_Ski
07-31-2008, 01:44 AM
I have been told by more than one GG I have nice legs. I think the combination of our lack of cellulite and the fact our thighs are a bit thinner than theirs makes them a bit jealous at times.

Fiona Lindum
07-31-2008, 01:59 AM
The GG's who work in my favourite charity shop told me on one of my first visits that I have fantastic legs, and they only wished that their legs looked as good as mine. I would at that time probably have bought skirts of knee length or longer but with their encouragement I now wear miniskirts and shorts. They have also encouraged me to wear tights to show off my legs.

Bev06 GG
07-31-2008, 02:13 AM
I have been told by more than one GG I have nice legs. I think the combination of our lack of cellulite and the fact our thighs are a bit thinner than theirs makes them a bit jealous at times.

Tee hee, I dont know what your on about Karen (Bitch) ONLY KIDDING your probably right I think my SO has got fab legs, nicely bronzed and very shapely. Lucky cow
Bev

vivianann
07-31-2008, 03:40 AM
I admire the GGs that tell me I have beautiful legs, I think most GGs have beautiful legs, but they dont think they do, I love to tell them that they have beautiful legs also.

erickka
07-31-2008, 06:19 AM
A comment like that would have made my day too. Glad to hear you recieved a compliment like that.

Bev06 GG
07-31-2008, 06:20 AM
I admire the GGs that tell me I have beautiful legs, I think most GGs have beautiful legs, but they dont think they do, I love to tell them that they have beautiful legs also.

Well viviananne, you can tell me that any day. I might not believe you but I'd still love the compliment. You normally find that the people who are not afraid to compliment someone else on some attribute or another are happy and content with who they are, and are not constantly striving for one up manship. Thats nice isn't it.
Take care
Bev

DAVIDA
07-31-2008, 06:22 AM
Jean has always told me that she likes my legs.

Phyliss
07-31-2008, 05:34 PM
The first time I actually had the nerve to try on a skirt in a store, the SA did the usual knock thing to check on me and from somewhere came the courage to ask her to give me her opinion. She opened the door to look and approved then said, "OMG" figured I was done for. "Your legs look better than mine, that's soooo not fair"
Haven't looked back since then. Still smiling about that 4 years later.

Tina Dixon
07-31-2008, 07:59 PM
I'm very happy to have two of them :D

TGMarla
07-31-2008, 07:59 PM
Very nice! Sometimes it's the little things that matter most! :D

docrobbysherry
07-31-2008, 08:05 PM

Look at the picture section here. I would guess 8 out of 10 of the CD pics have GREAT legs!

epsxyblkm
07-31-2008, 09:20 PM
I love that my SO always reminds me of that.

Angie G
08-01-2008, 12:44 AM
Some here have told my they like my legs. Ain't it nice to be told that. And you are really nice Windy :hugs:
Angie

Karen_Ski
08-01-2008, 04:06 AM
Tee hee, I dont know what your on about Karen (Bitch) ONLY KIDDING your probably right I think my SO has got fab legs, nicely bronzed and very shapely. Lucky cow
Bev

Sorry Bev :D

windycissy
08-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Here are those fabulous legs, this is me in the outfit I wore to the drugstore:
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b8d902b3127ccec4fa697dc19500000040O08IatWLlw0aA9 vPgw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D480/ry%3D320/

insearchofme
08-03-2008, 03:19 PM
Even in guy mode some women have old me I've got nice legs.

Here I am as Dana, do I have nice legs? I value your opinions.

windycissy
08-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Even in guy mode some women have old me I've got nice legs.

Here I am as Dana, do I have nice legs? I value your opinions.

Definitely, and the black stockings make your legs look even slimmer, nice!

Genifer Teal
08-03-2008, 03:50 PM
I was out yesterday. . . and to top things off, the stupid mary jane flats I was wearing were giving me a major blister. . . the woman behind the counter totally made my day, my week, my year when she said to me, "I have to tell you, you have fabulous legs!"

Congrats on the compliment. Isn't it nice how a small compliment can make your whole day? We all need to say them more frequently.

I have to laugh at the irony (not your pain) that the "flats" you were wearing gave you blisters. I always wear high heels and people constanly wonder how they don't hurt my feet. I simply reply if they did I wouldn't wear them. No one would think twice about flats being uncomfortable. It just goes to show it is not always the heel height which causes the trouble. Proper fitting shoes are what is most important.

Gen

windycissy
08-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Congrats on the compliment. Isn't it nice how a small compliment can make your whole day? We all need to say them more frequently.

I have to laugh at the irony (not your pain) that the "flats" you were wearing gave you blisters. I always wear high heels and people constanly wonder how they don't hurt my feet. I simply reply if they did I wouldn't wear them. No one would think twice about flats being uncomfortable. It just goes to show it is not always the heel height which causes the trouble. Proper fitting shoes are what is most important.

Gen

So true! I'm a girl on a budget, and those flats are from Payless, cute but not a perfect fit...

vivianann
08-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Well viviananne, you can tell me that any day. I might not believe you but I'd still love the compliment. You normally find that the people who are not afraid to compliment someone else on some attribute or another are happy and content with who they are, and are not constantly striving for one up manship. Thats nice isn't it.
Take care
Bev
Bev, you are a beautiful woman, that is my honest opinion of you. When I see beautiful woman I tell them they are beautiful. I agree Bev, peaple who can praise other peaple are comfortable in their skin, like you said, thats nice.