PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning

Regina girl
07-31-2008, 03:43 PM
Yesterday I was pretty lazy not doing anything sitting around watching TV and basicly being a slob. The wife got home and mentioned that a little more help around the house would be nice, I was a little defencive. Today while she went to work I decided to dress up and once I had my skort and cute pink top with pretty sandles on I began to clean. I had to go out so changed to man clothes and the s.o. came home for lunch. She was so happy she jokingly asked if I was going to mope the floors clean the bath rooms etc. I said i would have to be enfemme to do that and she said she would help me dress if I was happy to do house work dressed. Now I am dressed all fem and happly mopping floors. Does any body else change their thought process when dressed about doing the house work. Loved the s.o. response. :love:

Hugs Regina

TommiTN
07-31-2008, 03:52 PM
I still hate it, but I must admit it is much more fun when en femme. I also seem to do a better job of it if I'm dressed.

girl_in_pantyhose
07-31-2008, 03:58 PM
Look, my girlfriend doesn't clean. I do all the cleaning already! and what kind of cleaning job can you do in heel and pantyhose? I might through on a pair of hose, short shorts, and a baggy shirt to clean.

Tomara
07-31-2008, 05:15 PM
It sound like you are blackmailing each other to get what you both want , but if it works why not , as long as your both happy with the results , have fun ! Tomara

Pattie O
07-31-2008, 08:00 PM
Hi ,I already do a lot of the cleaning but would absolutely love to do it en femme with my wife's approval.I would prefer to be dressed in maids outfit but routine womans attire would be ok

Pattie O

Angie G
08-01-2008, 01:02 AM
Yes I do.:hugs:
Angie

Alice B
08-01-2008, 01:31 AM
I'll have to broach the subject with my wife. Could be fun.

Angela-Russell
08-01-2008, 01:52 AM
Sounds to me like you have a lovely SO. I think a nice maids outfit would make the housework so much more enjoyable. It does for me.

erickka
08-01-2008, 07:02 AM
Done cleaning in shorts, tank top and flat sandals. Kinda takes away some of the boredom, especially when the girls jigglee around putting on a show while you work. I usually do 90% of the cleaning anyways, so and distractions to the drudgery are always welcomed.

Karren H
08-01-2008, 07:06 AM
Hey if I'm going through the trouble of getting all dressed up and makeup and hair I am NOT going to do work.... maybe set around and eat bon-bons and watch a soap-opera.... but mainly I'm heading for the mall!!!

I can always work in drab........

JoanFlores
08-01-2008, 07:30 AM
Yes, I do the housework in shorts and tight top, and yes I have my panties and bra on also. Flat heels, and off to clean all day.

LACD
08-01-2008, 07:58 AM
Yes sometimes I clean house while dressed. Just in shorts and tank top or t-shirt. Dear wife approves since she likes to work in flowerbeds and this gives her more time to do that. Besides, she would rather do yard work and I don't mind house cleaning once in a while, especially when I can dress for it. Haven't done it while in a dress or skirt, but it's an idea.

Lesley Ann
08-01-2008, 08:04 AM
I bought a traditional maids dress (not the type you see so often in fancy dress shops) some twelve months ago. Now my SO says "I hope the maid is coming this week". At one point we even worked out a schedule, so all of a sudden it became a joy to do the housework. I can certainly recommend it.
Best wishes, Lesley Ann:)

Brooke Smith
08-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Hey girls. If you haven't tried it,I'd like to recommend cleaning the bath tub and shower in a bathing suit. It gives you the opportunity to really let the water splash around and makes a boring job kind of fun. Just another reason to put on that bathing suit. (as if I needed a reason!)

connie johnson
08-01-2008, 08:34 AM
Regina.

i have a nice maids outfit that i wear when i clean the house. i will only clean the house while wearing it. i dont like to clean in drab, but i do like it when i'm dressed. the kids have been home from school and the house is a mess. my SO keeps telling me she can't wait for the maid to come back and clean. (only a few more weeks).:)

Connie

Jenny Beth
08-01-2008, 08:48 AM
I do my fair share of the housework around here and since I dress every day it's just normal to do it in girl mode. There are restrictions though....no high heels on the hardwood floors and she'd rather I didn't wear my maid's dress up on the roof when cleaning the gutters!!! :heehee:

DonnaT
08-01-2008, 01:24 PM
We share the chores, but yes, I like dressing enfemme when cleaning. I don't wear the wig and makeup though, too hot.

I've even got a french maids uniform my wife made for me.

Sarah_Knight
08-01-2008, 01:31 PM
I do all the cleaning and 90% of the washing up and cooking. My outfit is a plain teeshirt and jogging pants (sweat pants in the States). Simple, practical and unisex. If I start getting dressed up I will just distract myself from the job at hand. And the faster I can get the jobs finished the faster I can get some me space/time.

cdmindymi
08-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Cleaning the house is something that we both do. If I want to get the wife in a better mood, just clean the house, its not hard and she loves it better than flowers. She hates cleaning the bathroom, I don't mind but I do like the bathing sute idea sounds like fun. I will have to get me one. thanks

Sarah_Knight
08-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Bathing suit ... I have a lovely black one piece that would be great to clean in. What a fantastic idea!

Rachel32533
08-01-2008, 05:36 PM
I also do much of the cleaning, and my so always ask when the maid is coming? She knows how much I enjoy doing the work en fem. Dressing takes all the work out of the job. Jusr try it and you will like it, I promise!

Samantha43
08-01-2008, 06:34 PM
I hate cleaning no matter how I am dressed. Besides, it's hard to clean in 4 1/2" stilettos and a skirt!

Tamara Croft
08-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Look, my girlfriend doesn't clean. I do all the cleaning already! and what kind of cleaning job can you do in heel and pantyhose? I might through on a pair of hose, short shorts, and a baggy shirt to clean.Exactly!!! Cleaning is NOT female... stop bloody stereotyping us with this :BS: :Angry3:

Kate Simmons
08-02-2008, 06:03 AM
Good lord. Cleaning and upkeep of a home is a joint effort and requires a lot of work. Little elves don't do it for sure. How you look to do that is merely a personal choice.:)

jennifer ann
08-03-2008, 11:08 AM
I use to always do all the moping and bath cleaning in my short shorts and hose, and the wife use to love it. Since I came out to her about Jennifer she looks the other way and doesn't want to even know about it, so she now does all the house work.

Claire Cook
08-03-2008, 11:27 AM
I love to do housework dressed. Whatever I happen to be wearing is fine. We've always shared housework, but I find I do more this way. I have a gal who cleans every two weeks at the FL house. She knows I CD (ok, this explains the bras in the bathroom), and laughed the other week when I said that wearing a bra somehow made me keep the place tidier. She also is good at finding clipons I might misplace. She said I ought to get my ears pierced -- don't lose 'em as easily, and they dont pinch.:heehee:

Cheers,

Claire

KARI AN
08-03-2008, 01:15 PM
I never liked the cleaning but I now clean the floors and baths dressed and I have a great feeling that this is really me. My wife likes it when Im dressed and do the house work along with her. I dont know if others have the feelings but too me it seems so natural to do the house work in my dress and feel that Im a true female.

cdsteph
08-03-2008, 11:17 PM
absolutely!

I house clean frequently dressed up. It takes longer in heels but I do a much more thorough job of it and enjoy it more.
And my SO is certainly appreciative....