PDA

View Full Version : Ok Weird.

cdkelsi
08-01-2008, 10:59 AM
I had this weird feeling today. Ok first to say I work outside. Second when I do get the chance to dress. I can wear a 34b and feel very very comfortable. By wearing a bra does it begin to help grow or form more breast...ok I know weird the only reason why I ask this is cause. Yesterday I felt very weird when I felt some jiggling going on. I really don't recall that happening to much, but then I felt good about it. It brought me into fem mode like real quick. I just wanted to go dress. What are the thoughts out there.
Smile and have a fun day.
Kelsi

MichelleSanders
08-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Not weird at all. For the last four weeks I have been pretty much dressing every day. That was after a seven month stretch of being too busy with other things.

Anyway, these last two weeks I have noticed my nipples being very sensitive and I too have noticed what seems like more "volume" there. I don't really think I'm any bigger but the sensitivity is really nice. Probably just from having bras on much more of late.

cdmindymi
08-01-2008, 03:26 PM
If i though that wearing a bra would incress my size i would start to wearing one all the time including work...lol:2c:

Tina Dixon
08-01-2008, 03:33 PM
It just gives you support, with out it even if you have very small breasts I'm sure you feel giggling a bit.

abundantly_me
08-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Unfortunately, bras mainly just define what you already have. Won't make your breast tissue grow.

Sort of reminds me of the silly things boys would say to me when I first began to date. Things like 'You, know your breasts will get real big if you let me suck on them'. Naughty boys I do believe they just had ulterior motives ~ lol

Karren H
08-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Mine hurt like hell when I walk down the stairs too hard!! Lol. But I don't think they are growing unless you taking something or you have a medical condition... Likely your just more aware of your body...... in my humble opinion..

harmony
08-01-2008, 04:26 PM
i think there is a phsychological connection where we subconsciously can influence where our body might store fat reserves!there are examples like the bushmen in southafrica who developed the ability to store fat in their buttocks after living in the kalahari dessert where they would go for weeks without food.stimulating the breastarea by wearing bras and forms for longer periods of time or more often might have a stimulating affect!

Lara
08-02-2008, 12:56 AM
I agree with Harmony. Much of ones mental attitude directly affects the physical.That said, I have somehow been unable to wish away body hair!:daydreaming:

Sarah...
08-02-2008, 01:23 AM
Of course not! If it were true, in this commercial world we would be flooded with e-mails trying to sell us bras that grow our breasts, y-fronts that grow things down there, anti-hair t-shirts and leggings and other such creations of science fiction.

Sarah...

CD Susan
08-02-2008, 01:38 AM
Wearing a bra will not cause your breasts to grow in size. It only supports what you already have.

charlie
08-02-2008, 05:26 PM
Funny this post came up. Just last night I went to a nightclub (i was aolol dolled kup head to toe) and I had on my perfect 36C breast forms and bra and felt the same jiggling. It felt good..and very feminine.

Jennifer in CO
08-03-2008, 08:29 AM
to answer your question...yes and no. Wearing a bra will not make your breasts grow. However, many years ago there was such a thing as the breast program. By wearing an underwire bra (day in and day out as I remember..for maximum effectiveness) and pulling the loose flesh of your chest into the bra cup, you would "discipline" the skin into a new shape. Much like wearing a corset constantly reduces your waist you in effect changed your body shape to have "breasts". Not wearing it everyday I would still think you would stretch and move skin to the point that while wearing at least an underwire bra you'd have something in the cups...

Jenn