PDA

View Full Version : Wife prefers me as a girl

Sasha Anne Meadows
08-02-2008, 08:04 AM
I have been dressing for a long time thanks to the encouagement of my wonderful wife of 40 years. For that reason we are able to spend our retirement years together with me living full time at home. But last night she admitted to me that she actually PREFERS me as a girl. Now she is not attracted to ggs, just to me as a girl. She said I just look so much better as a girl (I agree). I am so unbelieveingly thrilled. Thank you dear.

KarenCDFL
08-02-2008, 08:25 AM
And that is what makes a beautiful and loving marriage!

My hats off to both of you!

Lidia_tv
08-02-2008, 08:56 AM
It is such a comforting thought to know that such wives exist. I hope, if I ever get married, that I will find a similar one. Actually, married or single, I wish i did have some SO to support me. Much as living alone makes things easier in the sense of crossdressing, sometimes a bit of support would be nice...
But anyway, good for you. I'm glad for you.

Holly
08-02-2008, 09:03 AM
Sasha Anne, that is so beautiful. You and your wife sound very well matched and very much in love with one another. Congratulations on 40 years of marriage!

Sasha Anne Meadows
08-02-2008, 09:07 AM
Holly thanks so much.

MJ
08-02-2008, 09:28 AM
Sasha ,
thats wonderful all the very best to you both

RavenAndrea
08-02-2008, 09:38 AM
I am very envious of your marital arrangement. My ex-wife divorced me 10 years ago when I came out (she did not want to be married to a TG girl).
Andrea:battingeyelashes:

Amy Hepker
08-02-2008, 10:21 AM
That is wonderful and a great way to spend time together. I hope we can all find someone who feels that way with us.

AmandaM
08-02-2008, 10:41 AM
Can she call my wife? :daydreaming:

Kimberly Marie
08-02-2008, 10:55 AM
That is so wonderful. congratulations on 40 years. My you both be blessed with many more. I hope to find someone like that some day.................:)

stevie b
08-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Great news, really enjoy your time together:daydreaming:
xx

azdresser
08-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Wow, I am amazed at the number of people here that have understanding SOs or girlfriends. I would love to find a girlfriend that would be accepting of my occasional CDing.

debbeelee1
08-02-2008, 11:03 AM
How cool is that Sasha! You must be doing something right as Sasha! My SO is supportive and understanding Too, but not as me Debbee full time!

DemonicDaughter
08-02-2008, 11:30 AM
I agree! I prefer Kayla as Kayla. I prefer her in girl mode and if given the option, would want her in girl mode 24/7.

Tina Dixon
08-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Sounds like not only are you her love of life but now her best lady friend how nice :thumbsup:

Katie Lynn cd
08-02-2008, 01:52 PM
That is wonderful...you are very lucky!

abundantly_me
08-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Congrats on the 40 years of being with each other!

But as someone fairly new and unfamiliar with crossdressing, being 'en femme' 24/ 7 - is that something you also see yourself wanting?

or you see yourself as this being something you are willing to do and wouldn't mind doing. because she wouldn't mind it?

Hope my question makes sense.

Joan_CD
08-02-2008, 04:36 PM
I showed this thread to my wife and asked her how i should reply. She thought a second and said.... "put down that I prefer you as a girl". I was so happy also!

whitelace
08-02-2008, 04:56 PM
A rare find indeed! A toast to both of you. "cento annii di salute felicita'

in Italian it means ..a toast of 100 years of health and happiness

hugs....lacie:battingeyelashes:

Rachel Morley
08-02-2008, 05:36 PM
Hi Sasha Anne,

Yes, congratulations on 40 happy years of marriage! :hugs:

I guess I can also say "me too" because as you already know, (as we email back and forth to each other) that my wife Marla is not only accepting, but also encouraging of my feminine side.

I too am one of the lucky ones. I'm not full time (yet) but I definitely would want to maybe follow your example and at least be 24/7 when I retire. :)

Hugs
Rachel

Alice B
08-02-2008, 06:50 PM
Wow! Talk about making your day. Send us a photo or two.

Lilith Moon
08-03-2008, 06:18 AM
My wife hasn't gone so far as to say she prefers me as a girl but she has said that I am a nicer person when dressed. Happier, more confident and so on....

Angie G
08-03-2008, 06:36 AM
That's sweet Sasha your truly gifted hun. :hugs:
Angie

Sasha Anne Meadows
08-03-2008, 08:09 AM
Thanks for all your wonderful replies girls. To answer one of your questions I would prefer to to 24/7 but it isn't practical go out where I live (small town) and we don't travel anymore. For some reason I can't load pics on this site (files too big). But if you e mail I will reply with a pic. I am at meadowssasha@yhoo.com

MsJanessa
08-03-2008, 08:46 AM
I have been dressing for a long time thanks to the encouagement of my wonderful wife of 40 years. For that reason we are able to spend our retirement years together with me living full time at home. But last night she admitted to me that she actually PREFERS me as a girl. Now she is not attracted to ggs, just to me as a girl. She said I just look so much better as a girl (I agree). I am so unbelieveingly thrilled. Thank you dear.

Luck you

Patty
08-03-2008, 09:01 AM
WOW that is so nice----Congrads

Josephine 1941
08-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Hi Sahsa Anne, I to have a girl friend like your wife, she love that I am her best girl friend. Melissa and I are also the same size in cloths and shoes 16 working are way to a 14. shoes are 10 1/2 . When ever we go out shoping we have so much fun. One time as we were looking at matching tops,we love to dress alike, a women came up to us an said to my GG can I rent him { I was in drab ]. She said that she spotted us in the panties and bra section and we were checking them out. She pointed to her husband that was sitting in the front of the store checking out his watch, to see when she would be through. The only thing was that she said why are you buying two of each, I told her that we dress alike. Well she fliped she then wanted to buy me. My GG loves me to much plus she has a few dollars. I don't know about the rest of you but here in Flordia the women that I have met love us she /males I know because when ever one of her friends finds out about me I am then taken in to the group. Good luck to all . :D :heehee: :heehee:

Carol A
08-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Isn't retirement wonderful, we have been married 45 years now and my wife is so used to seeing me dressed it doesn't brother her one way or the other. Now she does help me with cloths and makes sure I had the proper wig of her picking and when enfem will fuss if I do something that isn't proper. She doesn't mine having Carol Ann around but she has stated she also likes her husband around now an again. I too live in a rual area and for that reason she has ask me not to go out in public but I can dress and go outside all I want. Love being retired,:hugs:

CD Susan
08-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Sasha, congratulations to both you and your wife on 40 years of happiness together. You are so fortunate to have a wife that feels this way and I'm sure that you know this. You are living a life that so many of us can only dream of. I wish the both of you many more years of wedded bliss.

DeniseCA
08-03-2008, 02:32 PM
wow, what a lucky girl, congratulations on that and on 40 years! i would be happy just to have my wife know & accept, much less prefer! but alas, i am too chicken ... maybe some day. :)

Denise

sissystephanie
08-03-2008, 02:58 PM
And that is what makes a beautiful and loving marriage!

My hats off to both of you!

AMEN to that statement! My wife and I enjoyed 49+ years together before she passed away, and I crossdressed the entire time. With her full and enthusiastic support!:love:

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Jilmac
08-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Sasha, from one Wi girl to another, You are soooo lucky!:love:

vivianann
08-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Sasha you and your wife are very lucky to have each other, hope you two have many more wonderful years together and God bless.:)

cdpam02
08-03-2008, 06:15 PM
That to me sounds like the ultimate compliment. Congratulations !
That's something I aspire to. You're a luck girl. Keep up the good work !

Pam

Julogden
08-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Wow, that is so cool, you two were obviously made for each other. Have fun!

Carol

emmicd
08-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Acceptance is a great thing!

Especially when it comes from your wife.

You are very lucky!

You can crossdress in front of your wife and she likes you as a girl too!

Wow you really have your cake and icing too!

Congrats on 40 years of marriage too!

emmi