PDA

View Full Version : Girly Luggage

Jenn2716
08-02-2008, 08:48 AM
A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I decided to buy some new luggage for a Christmas vacation we are taking this year. Up until now we had been using a mis-mash of various black suitcases that we had each collected over the years.

This time we decided to get our own sets. The first thing my wife said to me as we were driving to the mall was "Just so you know, I don't mind if you get a girly set of luggage. Pick out whatever colour you want". Well that just made my day.

We went looking at several shops, and even though I looked very closely at some pink sets, I finally decided on a cute, light purple set that had a bit of satiny finish to it. My wife got a floral pattern set with browns, blue and yellow. Now we're all set for our European Vacation in December. I just need to figure out what girly things I'm going to pack in my girly luggage. :battingeyelashes:

thanks sweetie. You're the best.

Holly
08-02-2008, 09:08 AM
...I just need to figure out what girly things I'm going to pack in my girly luggage. :battingeyelashes:...Wow, Jenna, we should all have that dilemma! It's so nice when husbands and wives can play nice. Have a wonderful trip in December.

RavenAndrea
08-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Just curious, what do you use for a name on the luggage tags?
Andrea:battingeyelashes:

Karen_Ski
08-02-2008, 10:07 AM
While I have the standard blue luggage I use for traveling with work and other times I have to do male drab I have a lovely set of a floral print American Tourister luggage that is exclusively Karen's. I have not flown with it yet, although thanks to TX Kimberly's posts I may start flying en femme again, I have used it when traveling by car on vacation en femme. It only adds to my being the girl I should have been born Karen!

Jenn2716
08-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Just curious, what do you use for a name on the luggage tags?
Andrea:battingeyelashes:

Good question. I may just use my first initial and full last name. Seeing as how my femme and guy names both begin with J, then the tags will be accurate no matter how I'm dressed. :)

Jenn2716
08-02-2008, 03:42 PM
While I have the standard blue luggage I use for traveling with work and other times I have to do male drab I have a lovely set of a floral print American Tourister luggage that is exclusively Karen's. I have not flown with it yet, although thanks to TX Kimberly's posts I may start flying en femme again, I have used it when traveling by car on vacation en femme. It only adds to my being the girl I should have been born Karen!

You luggage sounds very cute. I prefer solids over patters or prints, but some of the floral print luggage is very femme looking.