PDA

View Full Version : Are you Female in your Dreams

Amy Hepker
08-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Hi Everyone,

Are you Female or Male in your dreams??? Or do you dream your a crossdresser in your dreams?

In my mind I feel more like a Female, but I do not dream I am Female, I have had dreams where I am dressed as a Female, but, I know I am a Male dressed as a Female.

Tina Dixon
08-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Good question, truthfully I don't know, if any thing I may just be sexless.

Amy Hepker
08-02-2008, 11:43 AM
That's a good one Tina.

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-02-2008, 11:55 AM
I've been a male in most of my dreams, but lately, I have had a couple dreams where I'm going out femme and I see everyone I know,but I wake up before I see their reaction. I think its kind of funny.

Felicity :)

danam
08-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Every once in a while I have a dream that I am female, and I wake up on cloud nine.

But, more often than not, I have a dream that I am male and only partially dressed (for example, wearing a skirt and hose but otherwise dressed as a guy), and I am facing imminent humiliation by my peers. And the setting is typically my Junior High school. A recurring dream, actually. Wow. I'm no psychologist, but I think this would be easy to analyze!!! :meditate:

Alana65
08-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Hi Everyone,

Are you Female or Male in your dreams???

Sometimes female, sometimes male.

When I'm female, it usually "involves" a man and I wake up feeling excited and out of breath with my heart pounding.

As a male, my dreams (most of the time) are scary and violent.

Why the disparity between them and what they might mean (if there's any interpretation to be made from them), I don't know........but I definitely like the female dreams better :daydreaming:

Or do you dream your a crossdresser in your dreams?

No.

Kate Simmons
08-02-2008, 12:15 PM
It seems that I morph as needed in most of my dreams Amy.:)

katrinacd
08-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Every once in a while, I do have a dream where I'm dressed en femme - most of them involve my soon-to-be ex-wife and she's actually very supportive of me in these dreams. Trust me, though, my reality with her has been much different - guess I dream about the way I wish things had been.

NatashaCD
08-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Im crossdressed in most of my dreams

Jenna Lynne
08-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Many of my CDing dreams are about social awkwardness. In the dream, I'm embarrassed to discover that I haven't hidden my CDing stuff -- maybe there are heels in the closet, or maybe I've forgotten to take off my bra and breast forms.

Another type of dream is about hair. This year I've let my guy hair grow to ponytail length, and I sometimes have dreams where it's both darker (no gray!) and more luxuriant than in real life. Especially more luxuriant at the front (sigh).

***Jenna Lynne***

brandic
08-02-2008, 02:17 PM
I am generally male in my dreams, though I often find myself being feminized by whatever woman would make me most humiliated at the time. It all started in the second grade with dreams of Jenny Lambarena putting lipstick on me.

Of course, I have had the dream where I am magically transformed into a little tease as well. I've even had it in a lucid manner, but that's another story altogether. :D

Billie Jean
08-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Male but sometimes dressed feme. Billie Jean

kateyliz
08-02-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm female, but only in the good dreams. Hugs, Kathy

abundantly_me
08-02-2008, 04:15 PM
hmmmm, I'm sort of universal.

Sometimes the me I see in the mirror everyday, other times not. I can be so many different types of people, male, female, big, small, sometimes a child, fat, skinny, and even at times with super powers.

I think my favorite ones are where I can fly, so empowering, I'm sure there are hidden meanings in all of these dreams, but if I remember correctly what I read in one of my pysch classes, when we dream it's our mind trying to make sense of bits and pieces of fragmented information / events and our mind is just sorting things out and that's why we our able to switch roles etc so easily in our dreams.

:2c:

TGMarla
08-02-2008, 04:40 PM
I don't recall ever being a female in my dreams, but I have been dressed as one. I've also been accepted wearing women's clothing while dreaming. It's like no one cares that I'm in a dress or a skirt, but there I am! Strange.

charlie
08-02-2008, 05:11 PM
I have had dreams both ways. In the dream I discover that I'm not a CD anymore, but a real female and dreaming about what I do now that I'm truly a woman. I also have dreams that I am a CD, but a really good and passable one.

_Sarah_
08-02-2008, 05:52 PM
I Rarely remember my dreams but in those i can remember then i am mostly female.

Alice B
08-02-2008, 06:39 PM
I'm a cross dresser and sometimes just a female.

Patrice
08-02-2008, 06:45 PM
For most of the last 20 yrs I was personally not present in my dreams, not sure what that means, but since Ive began rebuilding my personal identity and embracing my CD Im most definitely femal in every dream I can remember

Terry V
08-02-2008, 08:28 PM
When I dream I'm a female it is always the same dream. I am young with a drop dead body and I am at a boardwalk, parade, or amusement park. I'm in a yellow sun dress with very sexy lingerie and a fuffy petticoat underneath. When a first saw the show Grease I realized that was me in my dream, and that was a long time before the show. So it would seem that I have been stuck in that time zone for a long long time and even now when I dress sometime I like to dress in that time period because I do so like petticoats and the soft sound and feel of them, but then I do go on don't I. Surfice to say I do look forward to this dream and am lucky it comes often.

Tina Dixon
08-02-2008, 10:31 PM
That's a good one Tina.
I think it may be true, like my mind is not picking sides.

boy2girl31
08-02-2008, 10:39 PM
In most of my dreams I am female and a sexy vivacious one at that. As for what abundantly_me said about psycology I think she was right. I myself seem to dream more about being a woman when I haven't been dressed in awhile so it is probally my mind letting me dress when I can't. If our dreams of that wagic wand that makes us into a real woman could only come true :daydreaming:.

angelfire
08-02-2008, 11:02 PM
I may be totally different than many people here, but my dreams are, umm, different. They seem like a movie with me as the main character. I'd say 85% of the time I am male, maybe 10% of that I am a crossdresser, but in many dreams I am not myself, but I know I am me. It is hard to explain, but I have been random people in my dreams.

Karren H
08-02-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm me in my dreams.... Don't think I've ever had a dream about me crossdressing... Figure I'm living my dream!! Lol

LilSissyStevie
08-02-2008, 11:22 PM
I'm just a "presence" in my dreams--kind of like a camera recording the goings on. Sometimes "They" are trying to kill me and I'm a running camera. I don't think I ever have a body--only eyes and ears. That's normal...isn't it?:eek:

nekrina
08-02-2008, 11:39 PM
In my dreams I am usually crossdressed and act like a female. But all the people around me don't seem to be astonished about that, and my friends usualy join me in CDing.

Kendra (Tx)
08-02-2008, 11:43 PM
Here lately I've been dreaming that I was enfemme...And the wild thing is...I'm in my "real life" job, aquaintenances and life in general...and EVERYONE KNOWS...and they don't care....I'm totally accepted as female in all aspects...I remember feeling "uneasy" at first during the dream...Not wanting to be "discovered" because I went to work enfemme, but as it went on...I found that it was ok and everyone was accepting and complementary...Oh if only....:daydreaming:

http://kendra954.com

allisonrn06
08-03-2008, 06:44 AM
I never have dreams that I am female, but frequently have dreams that I am a crossdresser. Lately when I do have them, it's been frustrating because it always seems that I'm shopping in them and am finding clothes that I like, but can't find them in my size - which is pretty much true to life, :) -I frequently see clothes that I would like to have, but are to small when my wife and I go shopping!!

Amy Hepker
08-04-2008, 05:19 PM
I was really wondering because if we are Female in our dreams wouldn't mean we are more female than male, but who am I to talk, I am male in my dreams and wear female clothing.

Carly D.
08-05-2008, 10:28 AM
I'm a cross dresser.. male, and usually when I discover that I'm dressed up I am about to be caught.. I put an entry into my myspace blog yesterday about how I was dreaming Sunday night about wearing these really different shoes.. they were different because I couldn't figure out how they were supposed to be worn.. they were leather and the strap was set so that the more pressure there was on it the better it stayed put but also the tighter the strap was the more it stretched and didn't hold the way it should and I kept messing with that strap when I heard a noise in the house.. someone else was in the house.. who is it.. I didn't make a sound and then I realized it was mom.. I tried to make myself be not noticed as she came in the room, looked right at me and asked me why I didn't answer her... it should be obvious to her, I was wearing one of her old dresses.. one that I threw away earlier this year because it really didn't fit the way it should.. I was caught, there's no denying that.. she saw me wearing everything and then she walked away and I.. rolled over and woke up.. don't you hate that when it happens like that?? I've never had a completed dream where I no doubt got caught... I'd like to see what happened next... just curious..

sexy_cd
08-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Never had a dream as a female. Although i do feel female while i am awake.

FeliciaRivers
08-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Here I am, a male prone with curiosity. I am going about my day like any other when I feel the need for a snack. "Hmm, I wonder what I would like to eat?" the thought rings on. I head on down to the basement because like many, that is where the storage room is, and all the snacks. I enter the room and locate a yummy bag of chips, just what I wanted. Upon returning however, I look down at the floor in the corner, there is a trap door that I somehow never noticed before. I look left and right, check my blind spots, and when I deem the cost clear, open the door. Curiosity has overcome me, I want to know what is down there. The way is dark as I climb on down and close the door behind me. The light switch only took a moment to locate, which is well, being able to see is a huge plus. I noticed very quickly that the place was clean, someone maintains this room. I move on to discover a few objects of interest. There is a closet and a large mirror. The closet beckons, and following that will, I open the doors. Dresses! Beautiful dresses in all shapes and sizes! I can't resist, so I try one on and discover that it fits perfectly. The excitement is overwhelming, so I quickly pick out my favorite one and try it on, another perfect fit! Time now to look into the mirror. It didn't take long for me to move over to the mirror, but it seems so far, the feeling of the dress moving around my body is so splendid! I look into the mirror and see a beautiful young girl staring back at me, which overwhelms me. I have decided to try on every single dress when all of a sudden... I wake up.

This always happens with many dreams in many scenarios. I always wake up right before it starts getting good....

Mary Morgan
08-05-2008, 05:16 PM
In my dreams I'm always in women's clothing and no one seems to notice so I guess the answer is YES! Hurray!!

CD Susan
08-05-2008, 06:18 PM
I don't recall ever being a female in my dreams, but I have been dressed as one. I've also been accepted wearing women's clothing while dreaming. It's like no one cares that I'm in a dress or a skirt, but there I am! Strange.

This is exactly the way it is for me. These are such wonderful dreams and I feel so good when I wake up that I want to go back asleep and continue the dream.

ann stef
08-05-2008, 06:22 PM
in some of my dreams I am a female going out with a male. In other dreams I was a male drssed up, dreams are never consistent

Empress Lainie
08-05-2008, 06:36 PM
I have had a couple lately where I can remember for sure that I am female. Some dreams don't remember well enough to be sure.

Andi
08-06-2008, 02:24 AM
Good question, truthfully I don't know, if any thing I may just be sexless.

At my age and with a CD intolerant wife, I am sexless. Oh, you're talking about the dreams. LOL I often dream that I'm dressed up and in public (although I never go out) and in my dreams I live in constant fear of being discovered by those in my dreams. The anxiety causes me night sweats. :nailbiting:

Juanita O
08-06-2008, 09:15 AM
I am having a reoccurring dream that i am running towards a figure fully dressed as a female, I am thinking that that figure is me.

Clarissa Stevens
08-06-2008, 01:52 PM
I am a women on the inside. I like to do all the women stuff, when I can get away with it. I am only a man on the out side. But no desire to be with a man...Does this make me a Lesbian???

Bev06 GG
08-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Amy
I have never really given it much thought. tee hee, I guess so
Bev