PDA

View Full Version : wow look at that

Michelle8
08-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Yesterday I put on one of my favorite dresses,makeup and my wig
and went for a drive.It was daylight when i pulled into a gas station
to fill up.Behind me a car with two young men pulled in.
the first one got out and said wow look at that.It made me
feel great.Now I know how girls feel.

Genifer Teal
08-02-2008, 05:42 PM
The other day I rode the train home from NJ. Some sleazy old man sat really close to me on purpose (there were other empty seats). Then he proceeded to stare at me the whole ride. It made me feel very uncomfortable. Had I not had baggage in the upper racks I would have moved. I was tired from a long weekend and didn't know how to deal with it. I read my book so I could at least block his view of my boobs. Now I know how girls feel.

TGMarla
08-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Sorry, Gen. That was me. Sorry. :doh:

(Geez, I'm kidding already!)

Angie G
08-03-2008, 07:39 AM
Well you must have been good to look at.:hugs:
Angie

danam
08-03-2008, 07:53 AM
Yesterday I put on one of my favorite dresses,makeup and my wig
and went for a drive.It was daylight when i pulled into a gas station
to fill up.Behind me a car with two young men pulled in.
the first one got out and said wow look at that.It made me
feel great.Now I know how girls feel.

That's my fear about stopping at the gas station--you never know who is going to pull up next!!! :worried:

That is quite an insight into the life of a woman, though. So much attention!!! Guys tend to disappear in public. No one cares. But a pretty woman, no way!! Everyone looks!!!:rolleyes:

tamarav
08-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Both Jennifer and Michelle probably cause more car wrecks than they are aware of too....

CD Susan
08-04-2008, 03:08 PM
I bet hearing that did make you feel good. I know it would to me. You must have been looking good! How many women have you seen pumping thier own gas while wearing a dress? That alone would get my attention.

Genifer Teal
08-04-2008, 03:50 PM
How many women have you seen pumping thier own gas while wearing a dress?

How many would want too? If I have a dress on I am probably going to some party or event. I wouldn't want to smell like gasoline when I got there. I carry a few latex gloves in my car and use them every time I pump my gas. Even lotion won't get the smell of your hand right away. If I'm going out saturday nite I will be especially careful if I have to get gas during the day.

Just my thoughts on this.

Gen

sissystephanie
08-04-2008, 04:00 PM
How many would want too? If I have a dress on I am probably going to some party or event. I wouldn't want to smell like gasoline when I got there. I carry a few latex gloves in my car and use them every time I pump my gas. Even lotion won't get the smell of your hand right away. If I'm going out saturday nite I will be especially careful if I have to get gas during the day.

Just my thoughts on this.

Gen

I have been pumping my own gas since I started driving at age 15! Never once have my hands smelled of gas! How do you manage to get it on your hands if you handle the hose correctly? Oh BTW, I am age 76 so have pumped a lot of gas!! And I have been whistled at while doing so enfemme!!:love:

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Joy Carter
08-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Ive pumped my own gas while traveling on the toll way. I played it as fem as I could. Even took time to read the directions on the pump (Huh. Didn't know that.). But alas. No looks that I observed, no offers to help or whistles. :sad:

suzy cool
08-04-2008, 04:06 PM
How do you manage to get it on your hands if you handle the hose correctly?

I know exactly what you mean.:heehee:

TriciaO
08-04-2008, 04:20 PM
How do you manage to get it on your hands if you handle the hose correctly?

I never spill a drop! :o

Bev06 GG
08-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Sorry, Gen. That was me. Sorry. :doh:

(Geez, I'm kidding already!)

LOL
Actually Gen thats awful for you because there is nothing more disconcerting and worrying than someone ogling you in that way. Makes you feel kind of vulnerable doesn't it.
Bev

Genifer Teal
08-04-2008, 07:08 PM
LOL
Actually Gen thats awful for you because there is nothing more disconcerting and worrying than someone ogling you in that way. Makes you feel kind of vulnerable doesn't it.
Bev

Yes. I've been there before but not like this. I just didn't have the engery to gather al lmy stuff and look for another seat. I had just transfered trains after a 2 hr inital ride and was low on sleep from nite before. It really opend my eyes to the "Be careful what you wish for - you just might get it" experience. Another time or place and I would have just walked away / ignored him / or had some snappy comment to put him in his place. This was a great learning experience for next time. There is so much women have to deal with every day.

For those comenting on gas pumping, I don't spill gas. It seems inevitable that the handle (which dispenses gas) smells like it. Maybe not a lot, but enough. I could also get it from the gas cap. What ever, most times I do it I smell it. Guess I'm sensative that way.

Gen

Lori SC
08-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Well Gen....

You DO have one weapon that GGs don't have...

All you had to do was say, in your deepest voice, "I'm really a man, now get the **** out of here" :tongueout

I'll bet it would have worked....

Oh and regarding the gas smell - you must have a very sensitive nose. I don't smell anything from just touching the handle.

Hugz, Lori

Yes. I've been there before but not like this. I just didn't have the engery to gather al lmy stuff and look for another seat. I had just transfered trains after a 2 hr inital ride and was low on sleep from nite before. It really opend my eyes to the "Be careful what you wish for - you just might get it" experience. Another time or place and I would have just walked away / ignored him / or had some snappy comment to put him in his place. This was a great learning experience for next time. There is so much women have to deal with every day.

For those comenting on gas pumping, I don't spill gas. It seems inevitable that the handle (which dispenses gas) smells like it. Maybe not a lot, but enough. I could also get it from the gas cap. What ever, most times I do it I smell it. Guess I'm sensative that way.

Gen

danielle_from_cal
08-04-2008, 07:58 PM
A similar thing happened to me the very first time I went out dressed. I went to fill up the car at a gas station. I wore a skirt that was probably too short for a Sunday morning and I attracted the attention of a couple of guys that seemed to be from Mexico. They said some things in Mexican / Spanish that would have made many women blush (or shoot them), but it was flattering to me. I will remember it always! (Men are pigs!)

MAJESTYK
08-04-2008, 08:35 PM
I dont mean to make light of something serious but, If anyone wanted to ogle me, I would let them out of pity because they certainly must be severely vision impaired!

wendy68
08-04-2008, 10:09 PM
a couple nights ago I went out for a short drive like I normally would once a week to mail something,atm,etc and came to a red light which was about to change and two guys in a car pulled along side me and one looked at me and said 'look at the blond'. I said nothing and just waved back at him,smiled, as we both drove apart from each other. This was the first time I came face to face with someone else while out of the house. The expierence left me feeling great.--wendy:)

Genifer Teal
08-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Well Gen....

All you had to do was say, in your deepest voice, "I'm really a man, now get the **** out of here" :tongueout

I'll bet it would have worked...

Hugz, Lori

Not something I had considered or would have done. The question of passing never entered my mind. People will accept you (or not) because of who they are, not because of who you are. It is impossible to guess what turns someone on. I've had people interested in me for a variety of reasons. I don't know that it would have mattered had I spoken. I was me and that was that. Thanks to this experience, I'll be better prepared next time.

Gen

PaulaPts
08-12-2008, 03:59 PM
What a flattering experience. You go girl!!

Nicole Erin
08-12-2008, 07:31 PM
A little admiration is always nice. Of course normally when I have received it, it was cause my skirt was way short. :o

Well Gen....

Oh gyod, the poor observer would crap his pants! I mean thier mind is saying "pretty lady" but the pretty lady sounds of barritone? :heehee:

Genifer Teal
08-12-2008, 08:54 PM
A little admiration is always nice. Of course normally when I have received it, it was cause my skirt was way short. :o

Oh gyod, the poor observer would crap his pants! I mean thier mind is saying "pretty lady" but the pretty lady sounds of barritone? :heehee:

Unwanted admiration is not always nice. I've met enough men to know some are into CD's. Just because he's checking you out or maybe even flirting with you, it is not an indication that he thinks you are a GG. That being the case, no need to embarass myself to other people around me who probably arent paying any attention to me and therfore assuming I'm female. Talking masculine on purpose would be the equivalent of taking your wig off. Would anyone do that in public?

Gen

SusanLaine
08-12-2008, 10:24 PM
A couple of times I've had things like this happen to me and I have to admit that I find it a little unnerving when men notice my looks or my legs or something. I really don't want their comments or positive reactions and they don't make me feel good or accepted. Tp be honest, only comments from other CDs/TSes or GGs mean much to me...I don't know why but that's the way I feel - weird I guess
Sue