PDA

View Full Version : movies

Michelle8
08-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Went To see Batman today and this girl walked into the theater
with the cutest sundress on.All I could think of is I wonder where
she bought that dress? I see women and always look at there clothes
first,then the rest.Anybody else like that?

Carroll
08-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Pretty much the same here

Amy Hepker
08-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Oh ya, I see things girls wear and I gotta have it.

WildLotus29
08-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Yes, all the time.

Terry V
08-02-2008, 09:07 PM
I go to Atlantic city often and see some of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen in my life, but I always look at how they are dressed and wish that when I dress I could look like that. I think that is what we are, we see women in a different kind of way then other men. We see more detail. the way they carry themselves, good or bad we see almost everything about them and then we try to imitate what we like.

boy2girl31
08-02-2008, 10:43 PM
I asked a girl I saw at a bar where she got her dress because it was the first thing I noticed about her. The dress is currently in my avatar:D.

Kendra (Tx)
08-02-2008, 11:35 PM
I also look at a GG's outfit...makeup and hair...I see what they are trying to do...( sometimes they fail miserably and I want to grab them and shake them and tell them "That's NOT how you are supposed to do it " :Pullhair: )...I take mental notes and try to put together a similar look in the future ( if it's an outfit I particularly like )

http://kendra954.com

Angie G
08-03-2008, 07:32 AM
Well ya all the time.:hugs:
Angie

allisonrn06
08-03-2008, 07:54 AM

Yeah I do that too Michelle - Usually if I notice a GG, I'll notice her clothes, shoes, etc and think "I'd like to have that" or " I wonder where she got it?"

christid66
08-03-2008, 08:12 AM

Absolutely.....and I also loved Maggie Gyllenhaal's outfits as well

Veronica 1
08-03-2008, 08:52 AM
All the time. The secretary at work is a sharp dresser and I get a lot of inspiration and ideas from her.

Patty
08-03-2008, 08:58 AM
All the time
Clothes, make up and nails

tamarav
08-03-2008, 09:21 AM
We all look, purely out of professional curiousity. We need to know how they look like they do, where the clothes came from, what type of makeup they use, who does their hair,,,,,,,,

Cary
08-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Same here.

Sonia_cd
08-03-2008, 09:35 AM

Now go see the movie...it is simply stunning!! :devil:

jennifer ann
08-03-2008, 10:47 AM
oh yes, make-up, nails, clothes, shoes

Megan70
08-03-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm sometimes the girl in the theater in that sundress darlin'. Never know if you eyes are foolin ya and you're seeing a GG or CD. Been there, done that in movie theaters all the time, dresses, slacks, jeans, skirts, blouses. Sat next to young women and teenage girls many times and they never had a clue. Its cool!!!

trannie T
08-04-2008, 12:34 AM
I really enjoy watching women. The heterosexual part of me enjoys looking upon them as sexual objects whil the trans side is checking out the makeup, hair, shoes and clothes.

nekrina
08-04-2008, 01:43 AM
same here.

Alway check out the clothes, shoes, hairstyle, nails and if it's a good combination I wish I was in her place.

wannabie
08-10-2008, 06:07 PM

almost always.

gennee
08-10-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm tempted to ask where they purchased their clothing from?

Gennee

:D

Kimberly Marie Kelly
08-10-2008, 06:18 PM
I'm attracted to the girls look, then I notice her clothes and then I want her clothes. Just can't seem to ask where they got them. But I notice that I compliment the women wearing them more than I have in the past and say how nice the outfit looks on them. They really like that. :battingeyelashes: Kim

curse within
08-10-2008, 06:19 PM
I agree a way a women dresses tells alot about her I see women alot and not look first at thier clothing but the face then to the body and how the clothing fits. Its an attraction for me first then its it how great they can pull off an ordinay outfit. I learn a little too I suppose.

rachellenicole
08-10-2008, 06:33 PM
All the time!!
What a luxury it is for most of us to wear feminine clothes, I'm always trying to see whats in style and what might look good on me.

Rach

docrobbysherry
08-10-2008, 07:27 PM
I go to Atlantic city often and see some of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen in my life, but I always look at how they are dressed and wish that when I dress I could look like that. I think that is what we are, we see women in a different kind of way then other men. We see more detail. the way they carry themselves, good or bad we see almost everything about them and then we try to imitate what we like.

I always notice attractive women.

First, I think, " What a pretty woman!"
Second, I look to see what makes her stand out. Face, figure, clothes, whatever!
Third, I wonder if I can copy the attractive look(s).

I main reason I got the femskin, was frustration from looking at all the open tops, and bare bellies on women! Unfortunately, even with it, I'm still not able to copy the look(s) of so many pretty women!:sad:

Cary
08-10-2008, 07:54 PM
I asked a girl I saw at a bar where she got her dress because it was the first thing I noticed about her. The dress is currently in my avatar:D.

Nice Dress.

curse within
08-10-2008, 07:58 PM
How rude, I am sorry I forgot to ask how did you like the movie?

Shannen
08-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Not only do I admire the clothes, but I wonder if I could be wearing them! Some days I get quite distracted daydreaming about being in those clothes!

The great thing is, sometimes I am! I wonder how many guys spend their life admiring female clothing and never once try it on???

:hugs:

IMJenn
08-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Not only do I admire the clothes, but I wonder if I could be wearing them! Some days I get quite distracted daydreaming about being in those clothes!

The great thing is, sometimes I am! I wonder how many guys spend their life admiring female clothing and never once try it on???

:hugs:

That would be torture that I am glad I don't let myself endure.

To answer the question, I often notice the clothes, then the woman underneath. It bugs me sometimes, but mostly I'm too distracted wishing I had the proper items to wear the cute halter top I just saw...

Jilmac
08-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Yep I do it all the time.