PDA

View Full Version : Is this an idication where the wife is with my Girlyness????

Sherry-Stephanie
08-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Or other wise is she fianlly warming up to the idea....

We got up this morning went out and had breakfast and then went to the Dress Barn....I told her I wanted to check out some sizing and all and wasn't sure if I'd buy or not since I've never been in the place before....she had and thinks they're a bit over priced...she likes Cato's better...

We get there and they're having a sale ...like what retailer isn't these days....

We hit her size area rightaway....which isn't even close to my sizes....and I'm not about to go off by myself...

Anyway, she had aske dme before we left the hosue kiddingly if I was going to try on slothes when we got there and I told her probably I will....and I said it in a seriousl manner because I was serious...and she started freakin...."no you can't they probably won't let you"....I didn't bother to go into explaination on some comments here on the Dress Barn's policy....

So we looked around and were approached by a SA who gave her a scratch off for a instore discount....as where mine was and she gave me one...both were 20% so it didn't matter really...then the SA said to me ih you need help in picking your vcolor let me know...she said that kiddingly....BUT if she only knew!!!

We got some earrings two for me and one for her and then finally made it over to the dresses on my sizes...My wife said on the way to breakfast that I should get a dress today...since I didn't have one and it would be my first dress....So that's what we looked at...plus they don't have JR sizes in slacks anyway..or at least I didn't see any....

We checked this outfit and that oen and my wife is saying...you like this oen or this would look good on you...stuff like that...only problem I told her was if you keep on saying that I am going to try them and I'm going to ask the SA to start me a dressing room. My wife was saying nthis at the first rack off from a dressing room (about 6 ft and it was occupied...) She thought I'd take a 14 and we found a nice dress in some nice soft pastel colors in a large floral pattern and it was $39 and we got it for $20. so I got my first dress...so does that make me official a girl now???? LOL...

Next stop was to stop at a craft store to get some earring slips on....her idea so we can use regualr earring to make earrings for me....

The we went to a shoe store so I could dsee about getting shoes (black heels for the dress...got two but the sizing isn't working so they'll go back....

The to another store....got three pairs of lace panties for me as well....and then we were about sone....for the girl stuff that is....

Got batteries for the camera so tomorrow she'll take some pictures of me dressed....

The we were home this evening and she asked me if I'd paint her nails the color of my nails...put two coats on and then she said hey aren't you going to put clear polish on?? I said well if you want me to I can...and she then replied well isn't that why your nails look so nice?????

Then I aske dher if she decided or had picked a name for me....and she decided she was starting to like Stephanie....she put out a couple and I said no....I asked her about Sherry??? and she said she liked that...so I said Sherry -Stephanie??? and she said yeah that sounds good...

So I'd say the transition is working out pretty well...been four months since i approached her on the idea and this is wear we're at....

Now one other thing....the other day she said she came home from work and one of the AVON girls was in and she bought some stuff...for me she bought those press one eyeshadow things that transform the eyeshadow to the eyes... she said we can try it and see hwo ti works...she also wants to get a make up mirror and we both can make use of that....

So tonight I'm going to do some shaving and we're going to relax and tomorrow she's off to work and I'll be transforming into so when she comes home Stephanie will be here to greet her....with some new wigs and clothes....

So it seems to be working....and it's step by step!!!!

TommiTN
08-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Yup, sounds like she's really warmed up to the new you, you lucky dog! Can't wait for your pics!

WildLotus29
08-02-2008, 09:10 PM
It looks to me like everything is moving a long quiet nicely.

Jonianne
08-02-2008, 09:16 PM
How wonderful! I know you are loving it!

debbeelee1
08-03-2008, 01:11 AM
Keep the ball rolling Sherry! Can't wait to see the pics!

Angie G
08-03-2008, 07:29 AM
You have to be having the time of your life Stephanie. Ever think of getting your ears pierced it so great to wear earring without those clip on things. :hugs:
Angie

Amy Hepker
08-03-2008, 07:33 AM
Sounds Like a GREAT time to me.