PDA

View Full Version : I Hate You!

McLegs
08-03-2008, 07:18 AM
Hi Ladies,
Had some time to spare & was dying to show my GF and outfit i had put together. A red nylon top, deep V neckline with a black patent belt. I paired that with white Liz & Co. jeans and some red patent pumps. When I walked in the room, the Gf's mouth dropped. I censored the title of my post but her exact words were " Oh, I effin hate you! You look great." She claims that I dress better than she does. What a compliment. She went on to say how well the jeans fit and what a great combo with the red top. She commented that she'd pick me up if out alone. We are working on trying to get makeup right. She wants to go out together & wants it to be in that outfit. So, I have an outfit and a date. Damn, where's a makeup artist when you need one.

Hugs,
Michelle:daydreaming:

Amy Hepker
08-03-2008, 07:20 AM
You go Lady, Boy it sounds like you have a great GG there, just becareful and don't lose her.

Katheryn
08-03-2008, 07:34 AM
Hi Ladies,
" Oh, I effin hate you! You look great."

Sort of reminds me what my sister said first time she saw me dressed wearing heels. "Nice legs..... Bitch...."

K

Sara Jessica
08-03-2008, 08:25 AM
Sort of reminds me what my sister said first time she saw me dressed wearing heels. "Nice legs..... Bitch...."

K

Too funny, I've been called a bitch before by a gg as well. All in good fun, it was about these boots I was wearing at the time. And to this day I laugh about it because it was almost like a rite of passage, that I was in their club by virtue of such a "compliment".

But seriously, it is definately nice to receive compliments from the gg crowd. It has nothing to do with jealousy on their part (at the end of the day they will always have something we'll never have...the "g" in front of "girl", so how could there ever be true "jealousy"???). A gg compliment is the ultimate in letting us know if we're doing something right.

Joy Carter
08-03-2008, 08:58 AM
This is pretty funny. You gave me a good chuckle. But in reality, I feel some GGs are threatened by some of us by our looks. Good luck on your date with your SO.

tamarav
08-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Great story! It sounds like you two are going to have a lot of fun going out. Take good care of her.

Your sis,

Tami

Josephine 1941
08-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Hi Mclegs, I had sort of the same reaction but with my daughter, my girl friend loves me also as a women and I get to dress's as often as I want. My daughter came down to vist last month and she knows that I am a cross dresser, so she ask me to dress for her. The first thing out of her mouth was dad you have great legs, and you look good. That made me feel so good , so we talked and had dinner with my GG and had a very nice vist. :daydreaming: :daydreaming:: :D

Genifer Teal
08-03-2008, 09:25 AM
When I walked in the room, the Gf's mouth dropped. I censored the title of my post but her exact words were " Oh, I effin hate you! You look great." She claims that I dress better than she does. What a compliment.

We may not have the same curves as women but we also don't store fat in the same places on our bodies. This means that without even trying many typical problem areas on women are not such a problem on us.

You are caryring a loaded weapon. Handle it carefully. She says she loves how you look. At the same time she is envious to some degree. Only you can judge how comofrtable she is with her own body. If you look too much better than her this may flip flop and she might never want to be seen aroud you again.

This could especially be true if you start going out together and you get all the attention. This leads to my next question. I see you are on Long Island. We might be neighbors. (was that you? lol) Where would you go out to? Feel free to PM me.

Gen

CD Susan
08-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Hi McLegs, you are lucky to have a gf that thinks this way! I hope your date goes well.

Michaela
08-03-2008, 03:18 PM
I must admit, I always appreciate compliments from GG's there is something to it that is different than anyone else. :)

Sarah's lover
08-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Having recently told our daughter about my SO's situation (tg), by way of introduction we showed her a photo and she was like "wow, you have those legs?!!!!!! Swap!!!" I saw the pic for the first time earlier that day and was quite wowed. I have a print of it now to carry with me!

I'm not jealous but it can be quite difficult that your so looks better than you do and spends or makes more time to spend on looking good. A lesson to us gg's to make more time for ourselves I suppose!!!

It certainly should be motivational in getting into the exercise and weight loss again! It would be nice to be the same dress size. Only two to three sizes to drop then!

Alana65
08-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Hi Ladies,
Had some time to spare & was dying to show my GF and outfit i had put together. A red nylon top, deep V neckline with a black patent belt. I paired that with white Liz & Co. jeans and some red patent pumps. When I walked in the room, the Gf's mouth dropped. I censored the title of my post but her exact words were " Oh, I effin hate you! You look great." She claims that I dress better than she does. What a compliment.
Hugs,
Michelle:daydreaming:

If that's you in the avatar, I can see why she might think that way......if the rest of you looks as good as your legs, I "effin hate you" too :D:D

vivianann
08-03-2008, 06:14 PM
I like your story, I get that kind of compliment from women to.:D