PDA

View Full Version : Where are you on the continuum?

Byllie
08-03-2008, 04:40 PM
A simple poll (I hope).

Assume a scale of -5 (Totally male) to +5 (Totally female). Where would you place yourself right now.

Toodles!
Byllie

Deborah Jane
08-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Right now......I,m -4..Almost all male, but i did reach +4 almost all female until recently!!
I guess things change and some of us wander closer and further away over time!!

Amy Hepker
08-03-2008, 05:27 PM
More Female than male

ArleneRaquel
08-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Totally female. :)

Jonianne
08-03-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm not sure how to vote because actually I consider myself a -3 mostly male and a +2 somewhat female at the same time.

Tina Dixon
08-03-2008, 06:09 PM
I feel female when I'm on this site a couple of hours of the day:D

WildLotus29
08-03-2008, 06:12 PM
I feel as if I'm equally both. My mind can go from completely male to completely female in a split second.

vivianann
08-03-2008, 06:17 PM
I voted +3 mostly female.

Wendy me
08-03-2008, 06:24 PM
lol not male and not female but a rather confusing mix of just me ..... i went through a phase were i needed to be all male then i thought i needed to be as female as i could ..... now being me is enough.............and that's not on your list.........

Alex!
08-03-2008, 06:54 PM
A -4 seems to fit well.

Nicki B
08-03-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm not androgynous, but some of both at the same time? :idontknow:

AmandaM
08-03-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm a +3.

Carroll
08-03-2008, 06:59 PM
I said +2 fem, however, like most here, if you do this poll in 6 months the number might be differnt. I notice mine urges wax and wane

Emily Anderson
08-03-2008, 07:37 PM
I can't vote, because I waver between several states.

bah-bah-bobbie
08-03-2008, 07:59 PM
I am not sure how to vote on that one. For the most part if I haven't played with at least five different power tools, then I wasted my weekend. I take great pride and enjoyment on my "manly" hobbies. But despite concetration on the project at hand, there is a small piece of my mind asking which dress am I going to wear after this is done. I'm in the mood to wear a particular pair of shoes, but I don't want to wear the dress that goes with them. The dress I do want to wear I have cute matching shoes for but I want something with a higher heel. I'm probly better off getting rid of those shoes and finding a similar colored pair with a higher heel. In fact I could use a couple more tops and one or two more skirts so I can mix and match and not be stuck with the full dress and and fixed color scheme. And on and on I go. Then when I finally do get dressed up to relax and lounge, I have to make deliberate effort to ignore the calouses on my hands and protruding blood viens on my arms 'cause that just ruins the mode for me, but I still feel good. Not feminine, just good. Maybe a little feminine, but definitly good. I'm not sure how to vote on that one.

Billie1
08-03-2008, 08:47 PM
I voted a +2, but should have rounded off a +1.357 to a +1.
Since a work in a predominantly male world, I keep appropriate outward appearences up. What a pity.:Angry3:

Jenna Lynne
08-03-2008, 09:17 PM
-2 and +4. Both. Though not both at the same time. I can be +4 and then the phone rings and I'm back to -2 in a flash.

***Jenna Lynne***

Ásfríðr
08-03-2008, 09:29 PM
i'm mostly androgynous in the way i think, speak ect. i have a lot of girly traits, a few boyish traits (running jumping climbing trees) but i want to come at androgyny from the other side. so really its a 0.+4.-2, like 3d battleships. and i'm the dingy. so i missed :sad:

cd_britney_426
08-03-2008, 11:14 PM
I would say I am a -2. I have crossdressed quite a few times now and really enjoy it but the majority of my life is dressed as a male. In terms of internal feelings, I have an interesting mix of both genders. I listen to a lot of more feminine music and a lot of time when I "hear" myself think about stuff, I "hear" it as a female instead of a male. A lot of times my general gestures, smiles, and other body language will appear fairly feminine but then on the other hand the way I overall conduct myself is in a more masculine way. I would assume that most occasional crossdressers who are genetic males are going to be between 0 and -5 on the scale and that most full time crossdressers and transsexuals will of course be 0 to 5. Interesting poll, here. Britney

trannie T
08-04-2008, 12:30 AM
I selected mostly all male and if you saw me in a dress you would probably agree. Mostly male but I dearly love my femanine side.

Pattie O
08-04-2008, 12:47 AM
In the wee small hours of this morning I was feeling quite feminine wearing my black lingerie and a strapless bra in bed.But as I began dreaming and drifting in and out of sleep I felt that what I was doing was probably not that feminine as most GGs would not go to bed with a bra on ? It did start to feel quite tight and it leaves me with bra marks in the morning but I still love the feel of it on and felt that the excitement is so exhilarating that I dreamt of what it would be like to just be a woman all the time.When it came time to work it was off I go dressed in drab .I voted a tad female because of what I desire rather than what I can pass as or what everyone else sees me as.

Nightdreaming,Pattie O

Sedona
08-04-2008, 05:56 AM
I put a -3. A -2 might have been a possibility, but settled on the -3. I kind of defined the scale in these terms:

A -5 is just your regular straight/non girly guy out in public, who doesn't CD, and hasn't had the thought to. In fact, I don't believe that anybody participating in these forums, could have a -5 rating.

A 0, androgynous, rating to me would mean that one wears girl clothes and styles interchangeably with guy ones. Maybe they have plucked eyebrows, and wear a cute skirt, but also have on a suit shirt and tie with penny loafers. Ok, bad visual, but you get the idea. Routinely shave/wax half of the body (say chest, back and pits), but leave the rest.

A +5 would mean all girly, all the time.

What's your definition?

Lidia_tv
08-04-2008, 06:00 AM
+2.5 or +2.8 would be more accurate for me

deja true
08-04-2008, 06:22 AM
Grrr! I hate this insistence on a "continuum".

There is no 2 dimensional sliding scale of sexuality in my mind.

A continuum implies a transition from "pure" male to "pure" female, a yes or no and shades of gray in between.

It's just not like that for me, and I don't feel I fit anywhere in an either/or world.

I tried to explain a 3 dimensional concept of sexuality many months ago,and quite honestly, I'm too lazy to go look for that post. It seemed to be ignored anyway,so I'll just give up on trying to push another hazily worded argument in that direction.

We don't live in a 2 dimensional world, we live in a much more complicated world than that. And trying to make us squeeze the incredible complexity of sexuality into a formula like that does a great disservice to our souls. There's a great disconnect somewhere in trying to fit a spiritual feeling into a rational theory.

Somebody here a while ago said that she was a square peg in a round world. Why do I feel like a 5 sided peg in a world made of cubes?

Samantha43
08-04-2008, 06:34 AM
I answered -4. I am almost totally male, and feel almost totally male and present myself as totally male. My hobbies would all be considered "male" hobbies. I just have a feminine side that needs to be expressed occasionally.

erickka
08-04-2008, 06:41 AM
-3 for me. I live 95% as male, but I still have a tad of that womanly compassion all the time, so I can't honestly go any more to the male side. Sometimes, I would love to be a +5, but that wouldn't truly represent who I really am.

Sarah...
08-04-2008, 07:01 AM
+3 psychologically, -2 physically. Which will probably round out to +4i when someone is able to apply a 3D imaginary number continuum to human gender and sexuality.

Sarah...

Ásfríðr
08-04-2008, 07:20 AM
+3 psychologically, -2 physically. Which will probably round out to +4i when someone is able to apply a 3D imaginary number continuum to human gender and sexuality.

Sarah...

mmm yeah, think theres a really strange attractor at work here?

docrobbysherry
08-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Grrr! I hate this insistence on a "continuum".

There is no 2 dimensional sliding scale of sexuality in my mind.

A continuum implies a transition from "pure" male to "pure" female, a yes or no and shades of gray in between.

It's just not like that for me, and I don't feel I fit anywhere in an either/or world.

I tried to explain a 3 dimensional concept of sexuality many months ago,and quite honestly, I'm too lazy to go look for that post. It seemed to be ignored anyway,so I'll just give up on trying to push another hazily worded argument in that direction.

We don't live in a 2 dimensional world, we live in a much more complicated world than that. And trying to make us squeeze the incredible complexity of sexuality into a formula like that does a great disservice to our souls. There's a great disconnect somewhere in trying to fit a spiritual feeling into a rational theory.

Somebody here a while ago said that she was a square peg in a round world. Why do I feel like a 5 sided peg in a world made of cubes?

My conscious mind thinks I'm mostly male. And would have me do only "male" activities.
However, my CD activities, (which seem to be constantly on the rise), appear to be controlled by my subconscious mind.
And I'm not sure what it considers me. Or even gives a rat's ass about what my consious mind thinks or prefers!

Sedona
08-04-2008, 10:22 AM
I'd brought it up before, but it bears repeating. How is ANYBODY on this site putting down a a -5??? I see there are two so far.

There isn't a -6 as an option, so a -5 is a male who does not identify as a MtF in ANY way. Unless you are a non-CDing academic or something, and are strictly here for research, you could not be a -5.

I know, I know, "let folks identify with what they want to," but this seems like a no-brainer, or am I missing something?

Veronica 1
08-04-2008, 10:22 AM
I went with mostly female because, as I explore and discover myself, I find that my whole being and emotions are developing in a more feminine way.

BobbieAnne
08-04-2008, 11:36 AM
I voted a +4. I dress everyday, all day andtry to live totally as a woman. My minds eye thinks as a woman so I feel that way. +4

Claire3
08-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Dressed,so went for 2+,it really fluctuates throughout the day depending on what im doing or where i iam.2+ i believe is a fair compromise

Jennifer Marie P.
08-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Iwent with a +4 I dress every day full day and like female things and usally act like a female

Nicki B
08-05-2008, 05:06 PM
I'd brought it up before, but it bears repeating. How is ANYBODY on this site putting down a a -5???

On this site, or in this forum? In case you hadn't noticed, there are many members who identify, and wish to be regarded, as men?

am I missing something?

Perhaps you are? Maybe you could just accept not everyone is wired the way you are and not worry about it. We don't have to understand everything..

CD Susan
08-05-2008, 06:43 PM
I am a +4, almost all female, I have always thought that I was born in the wrong body. I wish to be 100% female but know that will never happen. Maybe in my next life if there is such a thing.

susan2010
08-05-2008, 07:05 PM
I really consider myself almost all male in that I have no interest in dressing 24/7 or in transitioning or sex with other males. That being said, it's hard to give myself a 4 when I'm sitting here wearing a bra and petticoat.
Susan1974

Sedona
08-05-2008, 08:23 PM
On this site, or in this forum? In case you hadn't noticed, there are many members who identify, and wish to be regarded, as men?

am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you are? Maybe you could just accept not everyone is wired the way you are and not worry about it. We don't have to understand everything..[/QUOTE]

I hear you, I very much know that folks are wired differently, but you're not understanding my point. It's just that being a member and active participant in a MtF site, and identifying 100% as "male" (hence a -5 rating), is an oxymoron, IMO.

Sandra Dunn
08-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Depending on what day it is, school day is male, if it's date night male and all others it's female. Still even in the so called boy mode I am in female clothing. I do not own any tidy whities. My clothes closets one for girl clothes is three times bigger then the other one and it has work clothes in it.

SweetCaroline
08-05-2008, 08:56 PM
I think of myself as sexually-male. but genderwise-female. I still present my self in day to day life as a man, but I see myself becoming more female in my presitation very soon--once I get past family and work that is.

So I voted 0, even tho parts of my life are more male, and other parts are more female.

Michaela
08-05-2008, 09:09 PM
I am clearly a +3... it is who I am... my soul is a +3 in a very clear and sincere way.

I may at times hold the appearance of a -3 or 4... but that doesnt affect who I truely am, which is a confident independent powerful woman... nothing could take that away from me, even my own lack of self confidence :) or if I had a big bushy beard and hairy leggs :heehee:

if I am not a woman, then I am not a human and therefor must go back to mars immediately! :tongueout

I'd brought it up before, but it bears repeating. How is ANYBODY on this site putting down a a -5??? I see there are two so far.
I know that this is the M2F section of the forum, but perhaps some of the F2M's have come by and had a vote... we do have a few handsome men around here :p

other thought is people who feel that their dressing has no standing on their place in gender roles outside of the bedroom.

a final example is what if they voted that way because they feel disconnected from their feminine self right now? perhaps they are voting this way in order to share (even if it is anonymously) that they arent feeling all so secure right now.

there are many reasons that a person on this forum could perhaps identify as super-dooper manly, and while to us that may seem a bit odd, that may just be where they see theirselves right now in their lives, even if they do wear a bra and panties from time to time :p

Byllie
08-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Wow, such interesting responses, and many of them got me to thinking; what if we've got this whole gender thing wrong?

Here's my thinking. Instead of seeing male and female genders as being opposite ends of a continuum, perhaps they represents two separate orthogonal scales. We each have a certain amount of male and female gender attributes. This would explain how some folks feel truly blended while others tend to go back and forth.

Any thoughts?

Sedona
08-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Michaela,

Understood. I suppose that many of us have a lot of reasons for our own personal definitions, even if it might not make complete sense at times.

Cheers,

Michaela
08-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Wow, such interesting responses, and many of them got me to thinking; what if we've got this whole gender thing wrong?

Here's my thinking. Instead of seeing male and female genders as being opposite ends of a continuum, perhaps they represents two separate orthogonal scales. We each have a certain amount of male and female gender attributes. This would explain how some folks feel truly blended while others tend to go back and forth.

Any thoughts?

I think you hit the nail on the head there! it is definately something where you can have alot of both of very little of either or more of one than the other...

Michaela,

Understood. I suppose that many of us have a lot of reasons for our own personal definitions, even if it might not make complete sense at times.

Cheers,

Without a doubt hun :)

katrinacd
08-06-2008, 12:14 AM
I really consider myself almost all male in that I have no interest in dressing 24/7 or in transitioning or sex with other males. That being said, it's hard to give myself a 4 when I'm sitting here wearing a bra and petticoat.
Susan1974

Susan, your response cracked me up. I have a strong masculine side and don't believe I think at all like a woman. My CDing is definitely more than a sexual thing but there's no doubt the eroticism is the driving force for me rather than trying to achieve a feminine state of mind. Like you, though, I have a hard time giving myself any more than a -2 when I tremble at the thought of slipping on my maid's dress and a pair of pumps.

Empress Lainie
08-06-2008, 02:23 AM
Gee I missed this one before.

Before my epiphany and overnight transition, I actually thought I was at about +1 to _1. I even for a few weeks thought I was bi-gendered and could live either way. I WAS WRONG.

As time has passed now in my 14th month of 24/7 my self picture is now all female (ignoring the parts I can't change).

rustynail
08-06-2008, 02:23 AM
I know I am male and love sex with women, but I seem to have a strong "feminine side" which I must be in touch with I suppose

Nadia-Maria
08-06-2008, 03:41 AM
A very interesting poll, and a not so easy question to answer !!
This is an area, where the quoting of the question has very much incidence on the answer.

I feel all like being a TGirl, nevertheless I had to answer being "mostly male"....
It's very confusing !

The current results of this poll clearly show the difficulty to answer : there is a DOUBLE MAXIMUM instead of only one, as shown when the question is easy to answer.

That doesn't mean the question was not pertinent. I mean just the opposite.

Kisses

Nadia

Mona
08-06-2008, 11:10 AM
I took a silly little test that said I was 0 so that's what I marked but it varies day to day and throughout the day, some days are much more male and some are very female. I have to climb a tree to get to the 3rd dimension!

MWCMDarlene
08-06-2008, 05:05 PM
I voted +4. My position in the community and my profession won't allow for any less.

Jennifer_G
08-06-2008, 05:08 PM
I tend to move up and down this scale depending on how I feel at any given time.

roberta1945
08-06-2008, 10:33 PM
voted 1 total male just love to dress female:hugs:Roberta

emmicd
08-06-2008, 11:48 PM
I'm a guy who sometimes wishes to be a girl and sometimes sometimes becomes most of the time.

I feel more like a girl when I'm in my dresses and more like a guy when I'm in my suit and tie.

I have the best of both worlds!

emmi

Nicki B
08-07-2008, 08:04 PM
I hear you, I very much know that folks are wired differently, but you're not understanding my point. It's just that being a member and active participant in a MtF site, and identifying 100% as "male" (hence a -5 rating), is an oxymoron, IMO.

I am understanding you - but why should you be able to say that someone shouldn't be a member here who thinks of themselves as very male, yet finds they need to wear female items of clothing? Surely that then defines them as a crossdresser?

I dislike the concept of you implying 'you have no place here', even though I disagree (like Deja) with the premise of the poll. I don't think it's that simple.

And - why shouldn't some of the F2Ms have voted on the poll, even though it's in the M2F sub-forum? M2Fs here seem to take great delight in voting on polls in the Transmasculine forum, even when they're clearly marked as F2M ONLY.. :sad:

Tamara Croft
08-07-2008, 08:12 PM
And - why shouldn't some of the F2Ms have voted on the poll, even though it's in the M2F sub-forum? M2Fs here seem to take great delight in voting on polls in the Transmasculine forum, even when they're clearly marked as F2M ONLY.. :sad:There is NO reason a FTM can't vote, the thread/poll might be posted in the MTF, but it ISN'T stated that the OP only wanted MTF's to post/vote.

Sedona, we have males on this forum, who are FTM, they identify fully as men, what's so hard to understand about that? This section isn't just for MTF members, this section is to 'discuss' MTF CD'ing and unless stated, anyone can post, reply, vote etc in here. This section isn't limited to members, it is a discussion section, there's a huge difference... ain't rocket science is it :rolleyes:

Oh.. and I voted... +5 :D

Kieron Andrew
08-07-2008, 08:16 PM
There is NO reason a FTM can't vote, the thread/poll might be posted in the MTF, but it ISN'T stated that the OP only wanted MTF's to post/vote.

Sedona, we have males on this forum, who are FTM, they identify fully as men, what's so hard to understand about that? This section isn't just for MTF members, this section is to 'discuss' MTF CD'ing and unless stated, anyone can post, reply, vote etc in here. This section isn't limited to members, it is a discussion section, there's a huge difference... ain't rocket science is it :rolleyes:

Voted...

TSchapes
08-07-2008, 08:18 PM
I feel I'm neither and both. If I had to choose on either side it would be a -3 and a +3. This is because depending on either presentment I'm not a stereotypical male or female.

-Tracy :thumbsup:

Jessica212
08-07-2008, 08:32 PM
+3 - I'm mostly female, with a few male traits.

Alan
08-07-2008, 08:47 PM
There is NO reason a FTM can't vote, the thread/poll might be posted in the MTF, but it ISN'T stated that the OP only wanted MTF's to post/vote.

Oh.. and I voted... +5 :D

I'm thinking some people need to go and see this thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87529).

Oh, and I happen to be one of those impossible -5. Because I AM a man, and what's more, I don't feel particularly feminine.

Nicki B
08-07-2008, 08:55 PM

Cheers,

You expect any of this to make sense? :heehee:

Kimmie
08-07-2008, 09:35 PM
I like to live in the moment so it varies.

Naima
08-08-2008, 02:25 AM
I am a full time crossdresser and would consider myself a +5 but since I still like to do stuff like playing videogames, fart and sometimes I unknowingly place my hand at the pee-pee, so it's a +4

Im extremely effiminate as well =P

Sedona
08-08-2008, 03:41 AM
Wow, sorry folks, didn't mean to get Tamara involved. :love:

Point taken about FtMs participating in this thread. Bad assumption on my part. But, I still stand by my original idea (assuming only MtF participation in this poll of course).

Just for the sake of discussion, maybe some of our FtM members can take this on. Would a FtM who would vote as a +5 (a woman who identifies completely and 100% as a GG) make any sense, on any level? If so, please explain.

Before everyone starts hating, I've been around these parts for a while now, and should get the benefit of the doubt. Something else that's important to keep in mind: I did my undergrad (and some graduate work) in biology, and am very scientifically wired. I am not saying that because I think I know more than anybody else, I bring that up because context helps, and because of my background, I come at the subject from a scientific Xs and Os viewpoint first, and an emotional/psychological viewpoint second.

Tamara Croft
08-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Wow, sorry folks, didn't mean to get Tamara involved. :love:

Point taken about FtMs participating in this thread. Bad assumption on my part. But, I still stand by my original idea (assuming only MtF participation in this poll of course).

Just for the sake of discussion, maybe some of our FtM members can take this on. Would a FtM who would vote as a +5 (a woman who identifies completely and 100% as a GG) make any sense, on any level? If so, please explain.Why are you sorry I got involved? I am also a member ya know....

You can't stand by your original idea, the poll isn't just for MTF's, if it was, then yes, the poll would be rather silly.

As for your question to the FTM's, I really doubt ANY of them would vote that, the majority aren't CD's, they are Transsexual...

Dragonfly
08-08-2008, 07:49 AM
Physically, -5 and then some :'(

I wish I was a lot closer to 0

Sedona
08-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Tamara, just kidding on the first point. I always like it when you get into the discussion.

About the stuff I've brought up, I think we're all really on the same page. It's just a matter of semantics.

Kayla_CD
08-08-2008, 11:24 AM
I gave myself a -3. I got one point for the occasional desire to put on a dress and one point for having a personality most would consider more feminine (sensitive, empathetic, don't like sports, etc.).

victoriamwilliams1
08-08-2008, 11:52 AM
This is a hard one I would say depending on how I am dressed when dressed I do not feel like a male I feel female.

CaptLex
08-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Just for the sake of discussion, maybe some of our FtM members can take this on. Would a FtM who would vote as a +5 (a woman who identifies completely and 100% as a GG) make any sense, on any level? If so, please explain.
Sorry, can't answer that 'cause I don't identify that way (I'm in the -4 category), but I'm sure they do exist. It's a big, wide world full of all possibilities and no two of us are exactly the same.

LA CINDY LOVE
08-13-2008, 02:49 PM
I feel and know that I was androygenous, I love the fact that I can pick who I want to be and how I will live that day.

LA CINDY LOVE

abundantly_me
08-13-2008, 03:03 PM
I voted +5, love being just whom I am.

PamelaTX
08-13-2008, 05:37 PM
I had to vote 0. I'm +5 and -5 at the same time. It's all in what you let show.

Keely
08-13-2008, 05:45 PM
I'm going to vote +1 but I may be closer to a +2. If people looked really close I think they would notice.

Alyssa82
09-28-2008, 06:41 AM
cant it vary on how you feel? maybe more female at times. maybe more male at times.

Jocelyn Quivers
09-28-2008, 10:25 AM
I answered 2. I look at myself in 2 different ways. Slightly male with a very large femme side. Or slightly female with a very large male side.

Samantha Kelsey
09-28-2008, 11:19 AM
I have to vote +4 almost all female as I have been in female attire for the last couple of days and am sitting here totally female. however, overall or average I would be only a +2.
Samantha K:daydreaming:

Jocelyn Renee
09-28-2008, 12:12 PM
I'm not sure a linear scale like this can adequately describe how I see myself. My en femme presentation is superficially female in appearance and manner, yet I remain male at my core no matter what I'm wearing. I was raised male and have no real female socialization experiences. If I were to transition I would most definitely be an aggressive, right-brained female.

Another problem with a scale like this is the assumption that certain characteristics are more male or female. For example, I tend to be more nurturing than my wife. Our society generally sees nurturing as a primary female characteristic, but is that true or even desirable?

In the end I suppose I am a male tempered by some feminine characteristics with a healthy admiration for the beauty in the female form.

Victoria Pink
09-28-2008, 12:24 PM
This is an interesting poll. It helps me realize more about myself. I am not any different than most here.... I am both - I can be mostly male and mostly female within seconds. I seem to bounce back and forth a lot. When I am male it feels like I think and act as a male. When I am female, it feels like I act and think as a woman.

It is actually really cool! I see life from so many perspectives. I used to fight the female side, but over the years I have come to accept the female side and I find life is much, much better. I am happier and I can see things in ways I never thought possible.

Victoria

anouk
09-28-2008, 01:38 PM
For me there are two different directions, a male and a female. Some are very much both, and may be called gender freaks. Some are only a little male and female and can be considered as androgyne. I do not feel being very far in either of these directions. I appreciate my modest masculine side, but I prefer my feminity.

marny
09-28-2008, 10:55 PM
depends on the day but mostly.-5 :^5::^5:

Karen__Starr
09-28-2008, 11:22 PM
I voted +2 although could easily see myself moving higher on the fem side

Diane Elizabeth
09-28-2008, 11:41 PM
I voted myself an 0. I have spent my life (56 yrs) as a male, but I have never felt I was a MAN. My emotional psyche leans too a female.

emmicd
09-29-2008, 01:56 AM
I'm a M-F crossdresser. I love very feminine clothes and enjoy being very feminine when I dress. I am straight. I love my wife and son! I love women/girls and I am a guy without question!

emmi
xoxo