PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing for the girls!

emmicd
08-03-2008, 09:25 PM
When I dress I really wish to be seen by girls and women.

I am absolutely terrified if guys see me crossdressed.

I feel at ease if girls and women and other TG/CDs see me crossdressed.

I could never go out in a dress in public but if I did have the courage I would prefer to only be seen by females or other TG/CDs.

Do other crossdressers feel this way?

emmi

Zenith
08-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Can you be sure you really would feel this way if you haven't been out?

Brina Halloween
08-03-2008, 09:44 PM
I have to agree. Even if a lady dislikes it, I doubt that anything physical would happen. A guy though, I've met a few wierdos, including one related to the neighbor. The neighbor did put him in his proper place though.

On the other hand, I don't care what guys think and want to hear the ladies opinions of my dressing. :daydreaming:

Alice B
08-03-2008, 10:02 PM
I've been out fully dressed for Halloween twice and even gave a lecture dressed in a room full of male peers. The reception was great, but again it was halloween. I've been out 3 times to a local TG bar, thus not a problem. I would love to go out on an ordinary day or evening to a normal place, but do not have that kind of guts, plus my wife would have to be away. Maybe some day, but I am getting longer of teeth and shorter on time.:eek:

KateSpade83
08-03-2008, 10:17 PM
I looked at all your past threads and you have never posted a PIC thread! Try posting a good Pic thread with several good pics of you and ask members for honest opinions if you can pass going out! Then definitely try going out on Halloween! I tried this days before Halloween 2 years ago and liked it and now I go out a lot even in drag! I even went to church and passed, because I had to do cd shopping later!

susan2010
08-03-2008, 10:19 PM
emmi:
I agree. I would expect a female to be more tolerant. I know that me be a stereotype, but it's how I feel. I can't even buy fem clothes from males in stores.
Susan1974

Zenith
08-03-2008, 10:33 PM
A guy though, I've met a few wierdos, including one related to the neighbor.

I hadn't thought of the weirdo factor...
:eek:

But keep in mind not to stereotype too much...there are lots of males on this board and they are quite kind and tolerant of others...

:)

vikki2020
08-03-2008, 10:39 PM
When I get a chance to get out, if I get a reaction from a gg, I love it! A knowing smile, or a comment makes my day. Even while shopping, and getting no reaction from them is great, maybe better.On the other hand, if I get honked at while walking down the street,love that too!Any sign of approval, and I'm a happy girl!

Jenna Lynne
08-03-2008, 10:57 PM

I certainly did, back in the '80s when I used to go out a lot. Looking back on it, I think I was scared because I just didn't know how to relate to guys as a girl. And that was more homophobia than anything else. I mean, what if I should accidentally start flirting with him??? Eeek!

I'll surely be starting out on new adventures in a month or two. By now I'm old enough that I'm sure guys wouldn't be interested if I did start flirting. Which is really sad when you think about it. There's such a thing as being safer than you want to be.

Once, I remember, I psyched myself up and went and bought some groceries at the local Safeway while dressed. Pretty scared, but I made it through. Just as I was about to reach the safety of my car, a guy angled across the parking lot toward me ... and asked me if I'd like to go out for a glass of wine!

Whatever voice training I had done sort of went out the window. I choked, mumbled something in a too-deep, unsteady voice, and got in my car. Who knows what might have happened?! I mean, he might even have known what was up. (Either that, or I was passing, in spite of the skinny hips.)

You know, psychologists teach people how to go through various stressful encounters by role-playing. Little face-to-face encounters where you get to practice what you'll say while working with someone safe. I think that kind of thing would be just super!

Can't do it on the Internet, though. A web-based forum is NOT a real social life. (Phooey!) Maybe with a webcam? Nah, that wouldn't be the same.

***Jenna Lynne***

vivianann
08-04-2008, 02:33 AM
Emmi, that is axactly how I am, I only want to deal with GGs, however in the past few months I am not so nervous around men, but if there are too many men in one place I get the hell out of there, even when I am in male mode I am uncomfortable around too many men. I prefer to be around women, and am at total ease around them.

Bev06 GG
08-04-2008, 03:40 AM
Emmi, that is axactly how I am, I only want to deal with GGs, however in the past few months I am not so nervous around men, but if there are too many men in one place I get the hell out of there, even when I am in male mode I am uncomfortable around too many men. I prefer to be around women, and am at total ease around them.

Its because men generally are more aggressive toward something that they dont understand and that they feel in someway challenges maleness.
Bev`

DanaR
08-04-2008, 03:50 AM
I've always felt more comfortable around women when I'm dressed.

Lidia_tv
08-04-2008, 03:54 AM
Being accepted by women when crossdressing has always been more important to me then being accepted by men.

renee k
08-04-2008, 06:40 AM
It doesn't bother me who I'm around when dressed, be it male or female. I do ask my GG friends for opinions on my clothes and makeup. Their thoughts and opinions are important to me.

Huggs, Renee

TommiTN
08-04-2008, 06:56 AM
When I dress I really wish to be seen by girls and women.

I feel at ease if girls and women and other TG/CDs see me crossdressed.

I could never go out in a dress in public but if I did have the courage I would prefer to only be seen by females or other TG/CDs.

emmi

Seems to me the question is moot. Society is made up of both sexes, so if and when you go out dressed you will be seen by GGs and males. The outcome of the experience depends a lot on how confident you are in yourself. I would certainly avoid traditional male oriented venues and dress as any "normal" woman would dress for whatever activity. In other words, don't dress up as Daisy Duke and go to the local dirt track race on Saturday night.

Sarah...
08-04-2008, 07:04 AM
I've always felt more comfortable in female company but I don't believe that translates to selectivity in being out and about. If I'm going to be out and about then I'm going to do that in as normal a fashion as possible, meeting whoever I happen to meet.

Sarah...

Karren H
08-04-2008, 07:05 AM
I don't care who sees me..... The more the merrier... lol

Sarasometimes
08-04-2008, 07:17 AM
Same here for me. I frequent salons for various services enfemme and avoid salons where men work or are more likely to go to. Part of it is a concern for avoiding confrontation (the old, he thinks I"m a GG and cute only to find out his mistake, needs to show he is macho and picks a fight) and from my own experiences, women are more accepting of us (atleast outwardly and as long as we go home to someone else, I know there are many GG' SO's that are supportive as well).
Seeing men sort of kills the buzz from dressing.

Crissy Kay
08-04-2008, 09:40 AM

I am exactly the opposite!!!! I am aways in male mode when out. I get nervous myself, if there are too many women where I am. I have always been comfortable around men.

Janet Bern
08-04-2008, 09:43 AM
I have the same feeling but since I have gone out shopping and dining enfemme, I feel comfortable with men around but still feel better when with women. One you get the nerve to got out to a mall enfemme and walk around it will be a lot easier to assimilate

CD Susan
08-04-2008, 10:23 AM
I feel equally comfortable around men and women when I am out dressed. It is the teenagers that I am most uncomfortable with. I think it makes a differance where you are more than anything else. Malls and grocery stores are comfortable places to be in for me but I would never dare to go in a place like a biker bar while dressed.

tamarav
08-04-2008, 10:37 AM
I am out and about in public daily and in the salon where I work when I am working. I have to be available for both sexes and have no real problem with either. going into a beauty salon you typically expect a bit out of the ordinary, and I try to fill that bill.

But out in public I simply smile at most everyone, it does seem to elicit some come-ons from men. Getting hit on seems to come with the territory. Understanding that you are in charge of the situation as to how far you take it, gives you the ability to keep men at arm's length most of the time. Most men don't want to be embarrassed in front of their peers or in public and don't generally press an issue. There are others however.....you just need to learn to deal with everyone.

Your sis,

Tami

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-04-2008, 11:40 AM
In guy mode,I always feel comfortable with women & men. I only dress in the presence of my wife,but If I ever do adventure out a little more,I would feel more comfortable with women and fellow CDers.

The funny thing is that almost all men feel uncomfortable with women doctors,but I always felt very comfortable with women doctors.

Felicity :)

Jessica212
08-04-2008, 03:15 PM
I would only want to be seen while dressed around other CDers or GGs close and supportive to CDers. I can't take being around a GG while dressed yet.

Nikki A.
08-04-2008, 05:08 PM
When in the closet, I always thought that I would be uncomortable around men. Now that I've actually been out (in supportive situations), I still feel more comfy w/ GGs, they are more supportative and encouraging. I also found as long as I'm just being me, I get along real well with guys too. My friend's uncle is a lifer USAF and he was at the wedding I went to. We felt that if anyone would have a problem it would be him, I met him and his wife the night before. At the ceremony, his wife was my surprised and complimented me on how I looked and he was great also. Even got along with the grand aunts. Only one uncle (who everyone dislikes) gave me a dirty look, and by that point I really didn't give a damn because everyone else was super.

jennifer24
08-04-2008, 06:40 PM
I always feel more comfortable around women(not teenagers) becuase most of them are more open-minded, when I get a smile that`s always a plus, since I was young I have always loved the company of women, seems that I can have a better conversations with females. The only thing about men is if I get a whisle or something, that makes me feel good.
JENN:daydreaming:

Angie G
08-04-2008, 08:24 PM
That would be nice. :hugs:
Angie

Jennifer Soames
08-08-2008, 04:52 PM
I am comfortable with GG seeing me but very uncomfortable if a man is any where near. Women are so accepting as every one says here and I think in general they have a need to be inclusive, part of the nurturing side.

Where I shop the SA chats and has offerred to introduce me to other CD who come in to the store. Each of the SA have CD's they help out. Last visit we chatted about what colour lipstick would suit me and go with the bra I was trying on. It is so reafirming and I guess good for sales. mostly its time spent with a GG who is accepting and fun.

Jennifer

curse within
08-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Women for sure I mean it is a turn on to be caught altho it is also my biggest fear. Women are easier to open up to men on the other hand well put it to you this way I don't think after you have been exposed you will be invited to any superbowl partys anytime soon.

PrettyGiGi
08-08-2008, 05:21 PM
EmmiCD I am sure you are beautiful, go for it! I am getting less and less inhibited, it comes with time.