PDA

View Full Version : Dressed all day Saturday

Jeremie
08-03-2008, 11:19 PM
I am sure you have all read "this" message a hundred times, but it was still a first for me. I spent all day Saturday fully dressed.

I started with a nice shower, shave, and some tweezing. I moved from there to make-up and some false lashes. What day dressing would be complete w/o some nails? So some of the French manicure press-ons came next.

After that I put on my matching bra and panty. I then slid into my cute pair of jeans and finished it all off with a lacy white cami under a purple v neck long sleeve shirt. It is such a pretty color of purple too. I put on my 4" black heels along with some matching black jewelry!! I really just enjoyed myself all day.

My GF came over a little later with lunch. We just chilled out, watched some TV, and had some lunch together. She is so great I can't begin to tell all of you! She wanted to see me in a different wig and shirt. Of course I was all to happy to help. This resulted in a change of lipstick to match better.

I do have pictures, but am unable to upload them sadly so you will all just need to use your imaginations :):)

nikki47
08-04-2008, 09:49 AM
Hi Jeremie
It sounded like you had a wonderful day,good for you.I would love to spend a full day dressed,but sadly have to make do with much less.
Also good that your gf is supportive.

Take care Nikki

sandcastle
08-04-2008, 07:54 PM
:)What a Saturday, without a trip to the Supermarket? A gurl's life can't be all enjoyment.

Glad you had a great time.
Sandra

Samantha43
08-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Good for you Jeremie! Nothing is more enjoyable and relaxing than a day dressed in you favorite clothes. I think the transformation process is as much fun as being dressed.

Angie G
08-04-2008, 08:07 PM
I just love it when I can dress all day. I have been dressed 4 straight a few times that was the bomb hun.:hugs:
Angie