PDA

View Full Version : Adventured Out A Little Sat. Night

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-04-2008, 12:03 PM
I adventured out a little this past Saturday night. My wife and I were over at the family condo in NJ which is right on the river,went swimming at the pool.After that we had dinner than had to go back to guy mode to meet some friends at the bar. After we came home from the bar which was about 1:45AM, it was such a nice night we decided to walk to the river and sit on the bench. I dressed in my wig,a spaghetti strap top and short shorts & my wife was in a halter top & skirt. After we locked the door we proceed to walk over.As we crossed the road, a car was coming,I got a little nervous but as it went buy,the guy said "Hi Ladies, you look real good" and then went on his way. We just laughed. We sat by the river for about an hour just one women walk by with her dog,said hello and went on her way. I have to admit it felt great. I know its not much of an adventure out,but at least its a start.

Last night, I was really thinking about driving back home dressed femme,but then I thought with my luck,something may happen,which you never know when your driving plus I would have to change back because we were going out to dinner where people know us,so I bagged that for now.That might take more nerve.

Felicity :)

TommiTN
08-04-2008, 12:15 PM
If I can do it anybody can do it. I drove 4+ hours (200+ miles) back to TN from Atlanta after my makeover. I hadn't planned on it and a good bit of the trip was in full daylight. Was I nervous? HELL yes, at least at first! The thing about DWD (driving while dressed) is that a.) You become a much more careful and thoughtful driver, reducing the chances of something happening, and b) nobody is paying much attention to who is behind the wheel of any particular car. Next time you have the opportunity go for it! It's a real gas! Speaking of which, make sure you have enough to get where you're going. Unless you would like to stop and tank up while dressed. I might do that next time...

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the encouragement. I'll just have to work up the nerve on DWD!

pamela_a
08-04-2008, 02:39 PM
I agree with Tommi about how fun it is to drive dressed. I had the opportunity go drive from Nebraska to Minnesota dressed and had a wonderful time. In addition to the fuel stops there were several food and potty stops. I even worked in some shopping on the way.
I have since on several occasions brought a skirt with on trips so I could change into it when I could. IMO, nothing beats driving in a skirt.

-Paula-

Shayna2008
08-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Congrats on your trip out. When you're out en femme, there are no small adventures it seems! :D

DWD is fun. I went out last night actually and went across town to my college campus, cruised through, and turned around and came back. It's nerve-wracking though because I always think I'll be hit by someone or have a breakdown.

Jenna Lynne
08-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Last night, I was really thinking about driving back home dressed femme,but then I thought with my luck,something may happen,which you never know when your driving plus I would have to change back because we were going out to dinner where people know us,so I bagged that for now.That might take more nerve.

Felicity is a sweet name! I like it.

Another thing about driving, which hasn't been mentioned yet, is wearing heels. What you don't want to do is get the heel caught on the side of the brake pedal and run into something because you missed the brake!

If you're not feeling secure about this, take off your shoes and drive in your stockings. If you think you may need to get out to fill the gas tank or something, keep some nice flats under the driver's seat and wear those while driving.

***Jenna Lynne***

Butterfly Bill
08-04-2008, 07:24 PM
DWD is fun. I went out last night actually and went across town to my college campus, cruised through, and turned around and came back. It's nerve-wracking though because I always think I'll be hit by someone or have a breakdown.

I carry some old pants and a shirt in the back of my van, not because I'm afraid someone will see me, but because I don't want to get automotive goop all over my nice clothes. It's real easy to change from skirt to pants without exposing anything.

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Hello Ladies. First I want to thank all of you for your encouragement.After reading TommiTN's post, I went to work,Since I have something to do tomorrow in Northeast Philly,I have to stay at the condo in NJ tonight,brought a bag with clothes and yes also my femme clothes and wig and necklace too.All night I was thinking about what TommiTN said and debating to myself should I DWD or not tonight. I was thinking about how can I pull it off without anyone at work seeing. I thought about going to another hotel and using their bathroom but since I work in the industry,that idea was out. I then thought, since I'm parked on the 5th level,I'll just change in my SUV since the back windows are tinted.After I got on the elevator to go up,I folded down my back seat, climbed in and hit the clicker to shut the lights off. I took off my pants, mens undies, changed into my femme panties and short shorts and then took off my shirt,undershirt and slipped on my Carolyn Taylor white tank top. I then put on my man shirt and put the wig on the passenger side floor just until I past the garage attendant who I know. Once I pulled out of the garage, and made a turn on to Chestnut St,and went down a block to pulled into a dark spot,off came the man shirt and on came the necklace and wig. I pulled off and now I'm DWDing! I was a little nervous but I was careful when I took 676 & 95 crossed the Betsy Ross Bridge up on 130 and back to the condo.I even just unloaded the SUV dressed and walk right to the door.Granted its Monday Night and its dark, but it felt great. I won't be doing all the time but tonight was a start. Thanks again for all of your support!

TommiTN
08-05-2008, 07:46 AM
Congratulations! Now you're no longer a virgin, so to speak! You'll find yourself wanting to take longer trips and in broad daylight, and progress from there to public interaction. There is no end to it. Just don't let the Pink Fog cloud your better judgement. Baby steps...

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Tommi,
No longer a virgin, thats a good one. Even though I live in a metro area,I don't know if I could ever go out in broad daylight because I know alot of people and never know who I might run into. For now, I'll do just little trips after dark.

I told my wife want I would like to do is take a another trip to San Francisco and and go dressed femme almost the whole time. San Francisco would be a great choice since its more acceptable out there and my chances of running into any family, friends or anyone I know would be almost zero.Now that would be great.

TommiTN
08-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Or you could go to NYC where practically anything goes. Unless, of course, you have a lot of business associates/friends there, too. Last time I was in NYC was some years ago and I recall that I didn't have to pay for any entertainment. All one needed to do was step out on the sidewalk and people watch. I was there for sales training by my employer. Most evenings they had events planned for us. One night they took us to Broadway to see La Cage Aux Folles. Little did they know!:D I can truly say I had a quintessential New York experience; I had an argument with a waiter and my umbrella was stolen...

CD Susan
08-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Any adventure out is fun, even the small ones. I agree that driving while dressed is a lot of fun. I do it quite often even during the daylight hours. I find that I am a more cautious driver when doing this. I have never had any problems DWD.

Angie G
08-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Good for you making a start Felicite. :hugs:
Angie

MWCMDarlene
08-07-2008, 04:47 AM
This past spring, I had the chance of driving down I-20 in broad daylight on a 2 1/2 hour trip, wearing a bra and C-cup forms under drab clothes. Everytime I passed a car or one passed me, I would cover my boobs with a folded arm or repositioning hands on steering wheel, just in case. Before arriving at my destination and meeting up with family, I had to pull over, take out forms and take off bra and stow away. This is not my first "public" outing. Sometimes, under the cover of darkness, I will go to office, go get bottled drinking water, or to the post office in bra and forms. I could never dress completely enfemme due to mustache which would be a dead give-away. However, I do love the thrill and exhilleration DWD brings!

TommiTN
08-07-2008, 06:37 AM
Darlene, why not ditch the 'stache? I had a rather nice goatee until a couple of months ago when I started CDing again. Most of my friends didn't even notice when I shaved it off, and the ones who did either said I looked better with it or looked younger without it. A hairless face certainly removes a bit of the visual dissonance...

tracigirl_tv
08-07-2008, 08:23 AM
Felicity, you go honey! I will be looking very carefully at all SUVs I see in the Philly area now *giggle*

...I can truly say I had a quintessential New York experience; I had an argument with a waiter and my umbrella was stolen...

Tommi, too funny!! *lol*

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-07-2008, 11:47 AM
Traci girl,

Thanks for the encouragement girlfriend. You won't have to look at all SUV's,just 2008 Ford Explorers! LOL!

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Good afternoon ladies. I'm over at the condo in NJ,wanted to go to the pool,but thunder & lightning closed it,oh well. Anyway after the pool yesterday, we had a BBQ and sat out had a friend over since it was such an lovely evening.After our friend left,went inside,upstairs and out came the short shorts & black tank top & wig. We sat outside for awhile,having some drinks and then decided to go by the river and sit and have some more drinks.It was fun. An older couple walked by with their dog and they just said hi and went about their way.We sat out there until 2:30 last night. I'm getting a little braver and since the pool looks like its going to be a washout today.We are going to head back to our home in the Western Suburbs early. I'm thinking of driving while dressed going back while its still daylight. I guess we'll see,so stay tuned.

curse within
08-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Great feeling huh Philly? Congrats and be safe on the drives

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Good evening ladies. We left the NJ condo at 4pm today. I put on my sandals,short shorts,had my femme undies on and dark brown spaghetti strap tank top. I put the wig on the front seat and put on a guy shirt to go out to the truck. Once inside,I put the wig & necklace on and took off the shirt.Since it was raining,I put on the AC. I drove through town and then headed towards the Tacony Palmyra Bridge. As we approach the bridge, my wife says there's a bridge cop & a Palmyra cop sitting there. I told her not to worry.There's no law against DWD and its raining,so they do not want to get out of their cars if unless they have to.I think she was more nervous then I was.Anyway, we crossed the bridge, headed down towards 95 S,jumped on and just drove,being careful. We then got on 676 W and as always its a cluster getting on to 76 W. Went through,no problem.Proceeded on 76 W and got off at our exit,took the back roads to our house.Once we arrived home. I just jumped out and walked to the door as usual.No one was around. On 76 W a big Ford crew cab pasted us and and I noticed the guy in the passenger seat looked back quickly. He just saw my blonde wig and thought check out that blonde. If he really knew. Did it daylight finally. It felt really great. I love it. Just thought I let you all know. Take care & talk to you all later.

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Great feeling huh Philly? Congrats and be safe on the drives

Thank you CW. Best to you also

curse within
08-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Sounds like you had a great time Philly...LOL guy in the truck taking a double look.

TommiTN
08-10-2008, 10:36 PM
I knew you had it in ya!. Good job! I just got back from a little "tour" myself, part of it in waning daylight. I walked out to the garage all dolled up in one of my sundresses, my new wig, forms and strappy wedge slingback sandals with 2 1/2" heels and my new purse. If anybody was around they would have seen me, but it being Sunday evening with work/school tomorrow everybody was inside. I drove through 4 towns uneventfully. It was almost anticlimactic except for being so much fun!

IMJenn
08-10-2008, 10:36 PM
I am too afraid to DWD, I have a very recognizable car in a small town. The only time I have gone out dressed was a couple weeks ago. My best friend who is very helpful with my CD drove us to a park shortly after it got dark. We walked the paths for a little bit as she told me stories of her childhood and such(I am ten years younger then her) and those stories helped me relax enough to take the picture that is my avatar. Haven't had a chance since then to go out though.

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm still in awe that I finally did in the daylight.

ImJenn,
Take your time. I know how you feel. Go out when you feel comfortable and ready to do so. When you do,its a great feeling. Good luck and I'll IM you sometime.