PDA

View Full Version : Evil boy underwear today for Doctor

Natalia
08-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Had my annual physical today and had to wear my one pair of tighty whiteys -

God, they are so thick they feel like a diaper...how the hell do guys wear these stinking blankets every day and who designed them?

I count 6 layers of cotton at the seams along with a 1" elastic waistband I could use to secure a canoe to my car.

The only reason to wear something this thick and absorbant is if you have a serious incontinance problem...yech!:sb:

Jessica212
08-04-2008, 03:26 PM
I used to wear boxers before I started wearing panties 24/7. I don't know how I wore those all the time! They're equally idiotic. Still wear them for the annual checkup though, and if I'm going on a date though. First thing I always do when I get home is put on a nice pair of panties though.

Shelly Preston
08-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Well one day a year is not the worst thing that could happen

Katrina
08-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Heh...last time I went to the doctor, I just put on a pair of white bikinis. The doctor didn't bat an eyelash.

Tina Dixon
08-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Low rise briefs not much difference then panties.

Joy Carter
08-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Ive been talking physical therapy for my back. The girls there have been great. But today they started me on electrotherapy, on my back muscles. Which meant they had to attach these little suction cups with wires, to my back, and upper butt ox. I knew she would see what I was waring. So while she stepped away, I rolled the back side of my underpants down below where I though she's see. It worked. Whew !

trannie T
08-04-2008, 03:38 PM
I have had many visits with several doctors, I have never been told what to wear. I've had to go without food, I've had to take extreme laxatives, I've been poked, prodded my body has been invaded but I've never ever been told what to wear. Except tor the times I've had to wear one of those horrible hospital gowns.
When I go to the doctor I wear whatever underwear I wish.

sissystephanie
08-04-2008, 04:10 PM
I am like Trannie T. I wear what I want to wear everywhere, including the doctor's office. I have even worn pink satin panties there. The doctors will see my pink fingernails and often my bright red toes, so why not my panties?At least I give them something to talk about besides my health!:heehee:

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Carroll
08-04-2008, 04:16 PM
funny, I am one of the few here that goes all out when I CD, but have never really had an interest in wearing anything other than my tighty whiteys. I wouldn't even know what size I would wear. Guess I could try it once. I wear size 34-36 undershorts...any ideas?

pamela_a
08-04-2008, 04:17 PM
When I go to the doctor I wear whatever underwear I wish.I couldn't have said it any better TrannyT.

I don't understand why so many gurls have this fear when it comes to doctor visits. Since I started wearing panties exclusively I have been to multiple doctors many times and never had anyone comment about the panty or bra I was wearing (although I did catch a wry smile from a nurse once). I've been hospitalized several times and always wore panties under the gown. It's no big deal.

Wear what you normally wear. I can pretty well guarentee you aren't the first and you won't be the last GM patient your doctor sees who wears panties.

-Paula-

sissystephanie
08-04-2008, 04:27 PM
funny, I am one of the few here that goes all out when I CD, but have never really had an interest in wearing anything other than my tighty whiteys. I wouldn't even know what size I would wear. Guess I could try it once. I wear size 34-36 undershorts...any ideas?

Either size Large or size 7 if you want comfort. It depends a lot on the cut of the panty. I wear size 38 in mens, and usually large in ladies panties. But some styles require extra large to keep everything in the proper place. Try some inexpensive ones until you find the right size, you will like the look and feel.

BTW, I don't know where the original poster got his "tighty whiteys", but I have never seen any regular jockey type shorts like that! Those do sound like underpants for someone with an incontinence problem. Regular jockey shorts, or boxers, are only one layer of cloth, not multiple layers.

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Lora Olivia
08-04-2008, 04:53 PM
I just wear basic black hicut or bikini panties for doctor visits, been a few years since I have had anything else on my bottom and I can't imagine going out fully dressed with boy undies on....ewwww

I wouldn't even know what size I would wear. Guess I could try it once. I wear size 34-36 undershorts...any ideas?
I am going to say start with size 7 or large. Material is going to be personal preference. If you don't want to stray far from tighties try Fruit of the Loom white cotton or cotton stretch hi- cuts or Hanes Sporty hi-cuts:D

Bernadina
08-04-2008, 05:25 PM
I forgot they even made boy undies anymore.

And why would a Doctor care any way. If we as clients don't show up, the Doctor doesn't make any money. Lets see, money vs what the client wears - hmmm.

Amy Hepker
08-04-2008, 05:27 PM
EEEWWWWW!!! I would wear nothing at all than wear male underwear ever again.

Niya W
08-04-2008, 05:52 PM
EEEWWWWW!!! I would wear nothing at all than wear male underwear ever again.

Smiles. No but was nervous about taking my shirt and bra off at the doc. Dont know why.

Nicole Erin
08-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Male undies suck.
LAst time I went to the doctor I was with my wife and I wore women's undies. The wife didn't mind at all and the doctor didn't say anything. No one in the lobby said anything.

Thing is, I was at the doc to have my ears checked. :heehee:

And you all were going to say all this "your wife is so supportive" thing yeah?

Genifer Teal
08-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Evil boy underwear today for Doctor

Hope he liked them. Did you say you wore them just for him? :battingeyelashes:

Gen

Veronica 1
08-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Hope he liked them. Did you say you wore them just for him? :battingeyelashes:

Gen

ROFLMAO

Samantha43
08-04-2008, 07:53 PM
I like panties, but I can't wear them all the time. They are really uncomfortable for me. I have tried several different types, cuts and fabrics. None seem to work for me. They just don't give the boys the support they need. I find myself having to rearrange the furniture a little too often. :strugglin So, I really only wear them when I am dressing and occasionally at night.

obsessedwithpantyhose
08-04-2008, 07:56 PM
why hide who you are to your Dr.????
i wear pantyhose 24/7 withOUT panties,,and i DO wear my pantyhose to see my Dr. and hes an old man,,, :D:D:D

panties are gross and discusting to me,,i even hate panties on females

trannie T
08-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Just what is "Evil Boy Underwear?" Boxers with a picture of Dick Cheney?

Emma England
08-05-2008, 04:18 AM
Let me tell you this.

The doctors have seen many guys wear panties before. I doubt it will be a shock to them.

Wear plain bikinis if you like.

When I have laser hair removal on my legs, my panties are of course on show.
The last time I wore a white pair with lacy legs (quite pretty).

If undies are going to be seen, why not wear your best? For me, it would be embarassing to be seen in mens underwear - they disgust me.

Josey
08-05-2008, 07:59 AM
I have for some time been a 24/7 panty wearer. For Doctor visits I wear JMY size white briefs. At other times silk navy blue or bright green boxer style panties. Never once did I notice any particular response from nurses or doctors. Maybe I need to wear something lacy and pink!

CD Susan
08-05-2008, 11:44 AM
I wear panties all of the time every day without exception. I used to have this doctor visit hangup and wear my one and only pair of mens underwear to go there. I recently switched doctors and now wear my panties when I go there. I just hate wearing mens underwear, they are way too uncomfortable and look bad too. I do not own any of them anymore and hope I never have to wear them again.

abundantly_me
08-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Sometimes, and don't get me wrong I wonder what world you live it. It is possible to purchase men's briefs, or boxers in a variety of styles and fabrics. Yes even silky ones. For pete's sake wake up and go shopping! and if you like really skimpy undergarments, yes there are even men's thongs.

skirting
08-05-2008, 12:01 PM
For those that want something inbetween, try Jockey Elance mens bikini. Thicker material but cut very much like panties. It's all i wear when not in the fun stuff.

Lace panties under a skirt are great but under tight jeans it is just a little too much friction to sensitive areas

Paulette
08-05-2008, 05:38 PM
The first time I went for a laser treatment in a doctors office on my full body I was wearing satin panties and the technician commented that with the treatment my underwear would feel a lot different. She told me that she was completely smooth having done the work herself and she noticed it. She was very helpful during the process. And yes girls she was right after almost two full hours and getting a rub down with aloe vera gel to cool the skin when I slid my panties up they felt wonderful.

lisa_vin
08-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Hi y'all! I've had 2 experiences where I've "forgotten" I was wearing panties under my male pants (thank goodness I wasn't wearing hose but I was wearing trouser socks). The first time I had to get undressed except for my underwear and trouser socks for some x-rays.....I'm sure my black panties were very visible either through that thin hospital gown or when I laid down on the table....the female technician actually covered my bottom with a blanket and smiled but didn't say anything. The other time I thought I was just going in for the initial consultation and exam and found out I had to remove my pants to learn how to give myself a shot in the thigh. Sky blue silky, frilly panties.....but I managed to grab and pull down my shirt far enough as I pulled my pants down to cover them.....I think? Both nurses smiled at me and said nothing except how to give the injection but I could feel my face redden and heat up. (LOL)

Empress Lainie
08-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Since all my doctors know I am a transexual woman, and I never would ever again wear any male underwear, no big deal, I get a butt shot sometimes and the nurse told me she liked my panties.

The first time I went there after my transition, the girls in the front office said let us see your walk. I walked the length of the length of the office entry lounge and they said, you have it down right. I have been going there since 1998, so they all know me and have been completely supportive of my transition.

I have worn women's bikini cut nylon spandex from target since months before my transition, they keep my parts up from between my legs and are the most comfortable things I ever wore.

baby beluga
08-06-2008, 04:17 AM
As the child of a physician, here is a list of things they are concerned about more than your choice of underwear:

* Your health
* Your insurance company being dicks and not paying for your visit/procedure promptly
* Your insurance company rejecting the claim because the doctor used the wrong procedure code even when they actually didn't
* The other patient who decided to be late and screwed up the rest of the day's schedule
* Some other patient who wants to file a bogus malpractice suit
* The bureaucratic hospital administrators making life tough for all the surgeons/physicians on staff

Toni_Lynn
08-06-2008, 04:24 AM
Hmmm --- I refer everyone back to this thread and picture:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83459

as a solution to this problem!

That said, I must admit that I have an intense underwear fetish, so I must admit that I get turned on when I wear panties (hmm -- which makes that 24 hours a day 7 days a week :) ), but also when my wife wears boy's underwear and jockstraps for me. So I don't see boy's underwear as evil, but rather incredibly sexy, but only on GGs, and that means exclusively my wife!

Yeah -- I know -- I'm weird! :D

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Angie G
08-06-2008, 04:37 AM
I wear them to work because I change in the locker room When I get home there gone.:hugs:
Angie