PDA

View Full Version : Questions on tucking

pantiesfortwo
05-20-2005, 01:35 PM
I would like to know if anyone has ever fell asleep when tucked and fully dressed up and is there any danger being tucked for that long? One more thing,did anyone ever take notic if there man hood has goten longer after been tucked for many years? THANKS girls Alissa :o

DonnaT
05-20-2005, 01:38 PM
I don't tuck. I can't see any harm in tucking for extended periods, as long as the blood circulation isn't hindered.

pantiesfortwo
05-20-2005, 01:50 PM
I don't tuck. I can't see any harm in tucking for extended periods, as long as the blood circulation isn't hindered.
THANK YOU DONNA!!!!!!!!! :)

sara_also
05-20-2005, 02:07 PM
I wear snug fitting panties almost every night and have never had a problem with it. I dont think it has anything to do with the size. Nor do I think it would have any effect.

lissa_cd
05-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Hi Sara, thanks for sharing this, I too was curious since I love to wear extremely snug lingerie...to have the look and feel of femininity

pantiesfortwo
05-20-2005, 02:11 PM
THANK YOU SARA!!!!!! I just want it to shrink away to nothing!! It just gets in the way!!!!!!!!1 :D

Alie
05-20-2005, 02:47 PM
Out of sight
Out of mind

StephanieCD
05-20-2005, 06:35 PM
Out of sight
Out of mind

How eloquent.

StephanieCD
05-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Or is concise the word I'm looking for?

CharleneCD
05-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Wife Bunny is nurse and says as long as you dont cut blood flow your ok. Your ability to father children could be curtailed temporarily. thats why they tell want to be fathers to wear boxers if there is a problem.

Charlene

Daniel
05-21-2005, 12:43 PM
I do tuck when I dress. That is, I push my balls into the cavities, tuck my hopefully-soft penis inside the sack, and tape it down. I can hide the candy pretty well. Now, yes, this will make me temporarily infertile... but I don't expect to contemplate having children for at least ten years. For now, this could be good!!

By the way, this is about the only place where being small is good! ;-)

pantiesfortwo
05-22-2005, 05:28 PM
:D Thats not a problem for me any more had the snip snip no more babies for me!! :)
Wife Bunny is nurse and says as long as you dont cut blood flow your ok. Your ability to father children could be curtailed temporarily. thats why they tell want to be fathers to wear boxers if there is a problem.

Charlene

Felicity
05-22-2005, 10:03 PM
I've been snipped too. What is funny, I think, is I am more comfortable being tucked after being snipped than before. maybe it's because the pressure counters the dry sperm that builds up?

pantiesfortwo
05-24-2005, 11:58 AM
I've been snipped too. What is funny, I think, is I am more comfortable being tucked after being snipped than before. maybe it's because the pressure counters the dry sperm that builds up?
I would like to know who shaves down there ( you know where) before they TUCK! Because the tape realy hurts OUCH!!!!!!!!!! Alissa :confused:

Andrea
05-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Apparently its all to do with temperature. Lorry drivers are at risk of getting infertile as there groin can become warm through long periods of sitting in the cab.

Now, i assume tucking can lead to a similar effect so I guess if carried out regularly then the effect could be the same.

Andrea

azncd
05-26-2005, 01:47 AM
but overall, it seems like not having the bulge is worth being temporarily infertile... no?