PDA

View Full Version : Whew!!!

TommiTN
08-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Did I ever just have a close call! I stepped outside to have a ciggy between my house and the neighbors. Our houses share an extra wide driveway and have attached garages at the rear. I was just standing there in a dress and heels, wig and light makeup enjoying the evening when suddenly the neighbor's garage door opens, the floodlight comes on and I hear the voices of her 2 kids! Holy Shirt! So I hightail it as quietly as I can in heels to the front of my house where it's dark and there are large shrubs to obscure the view, and I sit down on the steps. About 10 seconds later the kids wheel their trash can out to the street. Then they stand there talking for about 5 minutes while I'm trying to suppress an unexplainable desire to bust out laughing! I was literally biting my lip! I stayed where I was for about 3 minutes after they went back in their house, then walked back into mine through the garage since the front door is locked and I didn't have the key with me. My heart is still in my throat! Guess I'll have to be careful about being outside on Monday nights since Tuesday is trash day around here. Now I gotta go change my panties...

Tina Dixon
08-04-2008, 09:54 PM
LOL, yep I walk out side when dressed also and have found my self running for cover, but hey the thrill is worth it.

bah-bah-bobbie
08-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Thats why if I have to step outside I go in the backyard. Lot more privacy.

TommiTN
08-04-2008, 10:11 PM
The back yard wouldn't have been good for me. Their floodlight lights up more of my yard than it does theirs.

teresa jeen
08-04-2008, 10:20 PM
i bet tina knows all the hidey spots too!! duck in wait a min. and go.

karynspanties
08-05-2008, 05:48 AM
LOL, yep I walk out side when dressed also and have found my self running for cover, but hey the thrill is worth it.

Until the neighbors actually see you and you find out that they don't like that sort of activity and all hell breaks loose. They may even call the police, even though it's not illegal. Be careful. My neighbor two houses down saw me one morning. Fortunately he's cool with it, but the people right next door would not be. There was a gurl that used to post here often. Her neighbors found out and more or less made her life living hell in the neighborhood. If your going to practice this, be prepared for the worse cae scenario.

Sasha Anne Meadows
08-05-2008, 09:32 AM
We planted three large bushy trees near out patio so the neighbors to the south can't see over here very well. Watched the July 4 fireworks in some baby doll sleep wear. Could heaf the neighbors maybe 50 feet away on their patio. If they only knew.

aliceeliot
08-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Like a few others, been there, done that.............and thoroughly enjoyed the thrill. What the hey (can I say hell?), I feel like like a ciggie now, time to put on some clothes (already in lingerie) and step outside.

Empress Lainie
08-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Soirry that some of us have to keep hidden. We shouldn't have to. But it is a fact of life I guess.

I am glad I don't have that problem being a tgirl 24/7 for 13 months now. (Sure I'm bragging!)

TommiTN
08-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Like a few others, been there, done that.............and thoroughly enjoyed the thrill. What the hey (can I say hell?), I feel like like a ciggie now, time to put on some clothes (already in lingerie) and step outside.

I like your style! :D

aliceeliot
08-05-2008, 07:07 PM

Further to my previous comment about about going for a ciggie, it's a bit wet in the UK at the moment. Going for a giggie in Drab is OK when wearing sneakers, but when you're wearing a new pair of nylons and stand on a snail, thats a real p*****r. I suppose it's mildly better than wiping the remains off a pair of 3 inch heels, but these stockings weren't cheap.

TommiTN
08-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Further to my previous comment about about going for a ciggie, it's a bit wet in the UK at the moment. Going for a giggie in Drab is OK when wearing sneakers, but when you're wearing a new pair of nylons and stand on a snail, thats a real p*****r. I suppose it's mildly better than wiping the remains off a pair of 3 inch heels, but these stockings weren't cheap.

EEEEWWWW! Gross!

FeliciaRivers
08-05-2008, 08:31 PM
I can't go outside. There isn't one place where I can't be seen, no privacy around my place. Those moments are intense though. I have had a few of my own close calls when the family gets home earlier than expected. Luckily, I am smart and alway prepare a backup. I always leave a set of male clothes in the nearest bathroom when I dress so that if someone comes home I can just dart in there, wash off the makeup and come out as a guy.

Sandra Dunn
08-05-2008, 08:41 PM
At first I dodged them too, now I just go on about my business.

Kali
08-05-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm at my rather secluded home in the mountains (on 100 acres of woods). I was outside a few hours ago with the dogs, wearing womens shorts, top, forms, and a bow in my hair, when I notice an off-road motorcycle coming across one of the trails on the mountain a little above my house; the trail comes into my driveway, so I duck into the house and a couple of seconds later the bike pulls up outside the house.

I had enough time to do a quick change into shorts and t-shirt I keep handy while my friend and neighbor was occupied with petting my dogs. He apologized for stopping by without warning but was out for a ride and just wanted to say hello. Ialways tell him and his wife to stop by anytime.

I'm not sure if it was better that I was outside and noticed him coming as opposed to him suddenly knocking on the door. In either case it helps me perfect the quick-change routine

:D