PDA

View Full Version : Wonderfull Dr. office visit

Krystal Lee
08-05-2008, 02:11 AM
Hi all,

Well Thursday I had to go see my doctor as I needed a prescription refilled. I had not been in to see her in about three years for verious reasons.

All my info had been sent to her after my heart attack but then she changed practice locations and I had to go sign to get my records transfered to her new office.

So I got ready to go and yes I wore my panties as I have nothing else any longer. Filled all the papers out at the new location and finally entered the exam room, and waited a few minutes with some trepidation for her to come in.

Finally she enters and we do the renew info thing and she wrote numerous entrys into my file. After she was done with her questions I said I have a question.

She of course looked up and said ask away.

I asked her if everything we talked about had to go into the file. Her reply was not if I did not want it to and what did I want to talk about.

I responded it was personal and I did not feel that insurance or work needed to know.

Well this was the hard part and I am proud that I did not hem and haw too much. I looked straight at her and said "I am a crossdresser and have been taking hormones to try and grow breasts".

With out batting an eyelash she said why don't you just get some.
That astounded me and I explained that I had in fact considered that but how would I explain the sudden acquisition of breasts at work.

She said just wear loose clothes and then asked how big I wanted my breasts to be.

For the next few minutes we talked and I was supprised to learn she has other transgendered patients.

Anyway I am buzzed still and know that now I don't have to worry about what undies I wear to the office for future visits.

Sorry this was so long but I still think I left out important stuff from the story.

Hugs Krystal

Bev06 GG
08-05-2008, 03:50 AM
Hi Krystal,
I dont think anything you could say would shock a doctor. They see lots of different people who I would guess tell them everything because theyre almost like a counsellor. A friend of mind recently told his GP and the Gp said yes I suspected you were and he too didn't really bat an eyelid. I suppose as a Doctor you are more informed and aware of peoples psychi and even if you dont totally understand something you know enough to know that human beings are very diverse at the best of times.
Would be great if everyone was that accepting wouldn't it.
Bev