PDA

View Full Version : It's been awhile

Jodi Lynn
08-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Hi girls, yes it's been awhile since I have posted. For that, it has also been a while since I have dressed. I have been seeing a therapist for the past 10 months or so. While my crossdressing is one of the things I am seeing him about it is not the main issue. To make a long story short, I haven't really been dressing fully for the last 8 months. So yesterday and today my wife was out of town, and you guessed it I ended being dressed the whole time. It started when I took my shower yesterday morning, saw my wife's razor sitting there and I shaved my chest, Then I went out to the garage and got my girly things. I was only going to put on a bra and panties, but they felt so good I went the rest of the way skirt, nice top, wig and make up. Later in the day I decided that my makeup was getting old so I went to Target and got $50 worth of new makeup. When I got home I painted my nails and got dressed again. Last night I did something else that I hadn't done for a long time. I went online to some chat rooms and turned on my web cam. Frist CD chat rooms felt good to be online again. Hate to say that I do make a good looking girl but I think I do. :o

Then I went to some mixed chat rooms. Got a lot of guys hitting on me. Now that could be because I do have breasts (46-D) and I was showing my cleavage and did flash my bra a few times. I am a bit of a **** when I get in those rooms. I also went to some lesban rooms (on cam again)and was totally accepted in them too. I ended up the night by going outside about 1 AM ans sat on the pourch for awhile. I have to admit I did enjoy myself and I have missed dressing so much that I really don't want to stop again. I have a few more hours till my wife gets home. She is not supportive at all, even though she does know about Jodi. So I will have to get everything back to the garage before she gets home.

Thursday I have an appointment with my therapist. That should be interesting. He allways wants to know what triggers my need to dress and how it makes me feel when i do. If I feel gulit or ashamed for dressing. I am going have to think about the trigger, but I do know that I am not feeling any gulit or shame. I am going to tell him it made me feel great about myself and how much I enjoyed it and how it made me feel like I was the real me. I will let you know how it goes.

susan2010
08-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Jodi:
I hope you have a sympathathetic therapist who can help you be comfortable with yourself. I know what my trigger is...it's called opportunity.
Susan1974