PDA

View Full Version : First time experience

CD Susan
08-05-2008, 07:32 PM
I want to tell everyone here about what happened to me today. I have never met or been with another cd until today. I have been a cd for over 40 years but only recently decided to share this part of me with others. I met another cd on line recently and we met for the first time today. It was an experience that I will never forget. I met her at my front door fully dressed and immediately gave her a hug. She was in drab and we sat at the kitchen table and chatted for about an hour. I asked her if she wanted to be dressed also and she said yes. I showed her all of my clothes and she picked out what she wanted to wear. We both talked for several hours while dressed and it was the most wonderful thing. Nothing sexual happened as that was agreed to prior to our meeting. I had the most wonderful experience today and hope to do this again. I know now that I waited much too long to do this but I am so glad that I did.I feel that my life took a turn for the better today and I am so happy that this has happened.

Laura C
08-05-2008, 07:39 PM
hi Susan, I know the feeling of the first meeting i still remember mine it was great. After that I have gone out many times. have fun Laura

Jodi Lynn
08-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Susan,Yes, the frist time you met with other CD's is wonderful. My frist time was at a CD bar. I had met some of the girls online. When we met in the bar we too gave each other a hug and a kiss. We talked and danced. the night ended the same way with a hugs and a kiss. It was great to be with other CD's and to know you are not alone in the world.

FeliciaRivers
08-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Great story and I'm glad it went well. I would love to have the same happen for myself...

curse within
08-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Nothing like good news That is great Susan good for you.

Angie G
08-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Cool glad it worked for you hun. Maybe some day I can meet face to face with someone. :hugs:
Angie

KarenCDFL
08-06-2008, 08:51 PM
I have had one experience like that. Though they split up soon after, my wife and I knew a couple where he was a cd.

We invited them over for dinner and I was dressed to the nines, when they showed up. We all had a great dinner and after desert, he got dressed and made up and we spent a nice evening chatting like four girls.

I was so sorry when they split, it was not over his dressing but I could see it coming. They had both left long marriages for each other and for whatever reason, she went back to her husband and he just disappeared.

Shannen
08-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Glad it went well, I'm sure it was a great time!

:hugs:

rachellenicole
08-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Susan,
I am very happy for you, sounds like you had a great time!!!

Congratulations:hugs:

Rach

Jilmac
08-06-2008, 11:08 PM
Susan, I felt the same way when I met my first CD girlfriend. The circumstances were a little different but the reaction was the same. It wasn't long after I met Rexy that we were going on outings together. I believe having a CD (or several) girlfriend helps relieve the anxiety of going out for the first time. Metting her gave me the self confidence I needed to go into the world as Jill.

Clarissa Stevens
08-06-2008, 11:23 PM
I applaud you. I cant wait to meet my sisters here in MI. Either way we dress, I cant wait.

Claire

whitelace
08-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Hi Susan,
That"s just wonderful hun . In unity there is strength and comfort. I'm happy for you but also envious at the same time. I am hoping and looking forward to the near future to having a small group of girl friends here where I live IN SOTHERN CONNECTICUT to just get together for a little social time , you know... coffee, make-up,or just talking and being ourselves
Thanks for sharing hun hugs ....lacie:battingeyelashes:

CD Susan
08-07-2008, 12:46 AM
It was my pleasure to share this with all of my friends here. I know that to many this is a "non event' but to me it was a very special occasion and I am happy that this has finally happened to me. I appreciate all of your kind responses to my post.