PDA

View Full Version : laser hair removal

tv_rachael
05-20-2005, 08:22 PM
hiya

i really want to sort out the stubble and i am so fed up of shaving :(
I live in essex, does anyone know if are their any laser treatement clinics around here and if their any good?

xxx

jo_ann
05-20-2005, 08:42 PM
my wife has looked into it (don't ask), its' called "hair today gone tomorrow" in the chicago area, and I know it costs a minimum of $2k just for the face (just as reference)

ronni
05-20-2005, 08:44 PM
I don't have any advice for you, dear, but you're awfully cute

Also, let me add, up until recently, I didn't have to shave my face but twice a week, now it's about twice a day, and I can't stand it either

gender_blender
05-20-2005, 09:52 PM
Electrolysis is cheaper for the time being and better if you don't have that much to deal with.

Check the phonebook for either one.

Charlie

DonnaT
05-20-2005, 09:55 PM
hiya

i really want to sort out the stubble and i am so fed up of shaving :(
I live in essex, does anyone know if are their any laser treatement clinics around here and if their any good?

xxx

HeY Rachel. You might want to check with the girls at Rose's Forum (http://www.rosesforum.tv/forums/) the UK based tv forum, or search the threads there for laser.

tv_rachael
05-21-2005, 06:33 AM
thanks for the advice....

i thought it was about £200 a session for about 2 years evey three months or so.. i will head over to the forum :)

i have never wetshaved so I dont have that much facial hair any ways. smooth as a baby but after a day dressed you can start to see a small shade of tash :(

Brenda Elizabeth
05-21-2005, 07:16 AM
Racheal
If you only have light facial hair (you lucky girl) I would not have thought laser would be the right treatment, as laser only attacks dark hairs.
I would suggest you search for a local beauty salon that does hair removal and get some expert advise.

love
Brenda XXX

Natasha Anne
05-22-2005, 06:30 AM
I have a mix of light and dark hair. I went for 15 sessions a couple of years ago. It's reduced the hairs on my face, but not enough for my liking and there are still plenty of dark hairs surfacing daily.

You can read about my experiences on my homepage (link in signature below)