PDA

View Full Version : the first fem thing you wore

susan2010
08-06-2008, 06:07 PM
We all put on fem clothes sometime. Who did those items belong to?
Mom
Wife,
girlfriend
Sister
other relative
neighbor girl
neighbor woman
I bought it for myself
other (please explain

Jennifer_G
08-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Mums boots I think when I was 8 or 9

susan2010
08-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Sister's for me, then Mom's later.

sherryR
08-06-2008, 06:28 PM
neigbor girls bras and panties then moms

JenniferMBlack
08-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Sisters skirt was first for me

Amy Hepker
08-06-2008, 06:58 PM
I really liked the dresses my sister used to wear. This was back in the 60s.

Veronica 1
08-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Sisters panties were the first for me.

Angie G
08-06-2008, 07:49 PM
A neighbor woman she had the things in the attic I was up there ond day and tha next thing I know I was wearing a dress and heel. That was almost 50 years ago. :hugs:
Angie

Audrey34
08-06-2008, 07:52 PM
The first items of female clothing I ever wore were old clothes that once belonged to my sisters (I have 6 of them. 5 are older than me!). The clothes were stored in a big cardboard box that was in a storage room way at the back of the house. That box had a lot of dresses, skirts and blouses, pants, shorts and other items. I would rummage through the garbage cans in the house at night and find discarded pantyhose. I'd wash them out and wear them with whatever outfit I decided to wear in that box.
-Audrey

whitelace
08-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Hi Susan ,
A pair of pointed toe boots with fur on them ....they were Moms
I actually wore them so much ,I wore them completely out

A gold belt .... Moms
A white silky scarf ( perfumed).... Moms

A pair of girls designer jeans that felt so good they practically took my breath away

A girls bracelet & sunglasses I bought for myself

In the summer jean cutoffs and water buffalo"s ( sandals)
I was told more then once "boys don't wear ankle bracelets " but this one did
It's fun to remember the past .............hugs lacie:battingeyelashes:

SweetCaroline
08-06-2008, 08:21 PM
I remember putting on my older sisters night gown when I was around five or six years old. The main thing I remember about it was that no one forced me. I wanted to wear it. As soon as I put it on, I was a girl. I put it on because I wanted to be a girl. My two younger brothers were the only ones who saw me.

It was another thirty years before anyone saw me dressed-up again.

curse within
08-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Voted sister, as far back as I can remember I was caught by my mother wearing my little sisters frilly dress and panties. Wow did I get into trouble.

epsxyblkm
08-06-2008, 08:41 PM
I had to say other, since the skirt was from my wife. I treated myself to the stockings, heels, and bra. I added my own shirt, but tied it at the midrif.

That was the first, and only thing that she ever saw me in. Would like to change that VERY soon.

KarenCDFL
08-06-2008, 08:43 PM
My mom's tights and lipstick at 3 or 4

jennifer24
08-06-2008, 09:10 PM
For me MOM`S, her bra & panties and night gowns, often has I could.
JENN:)

Leohose
08-06-2008, 09:40 PM
first was the leotard then came pantyhose n tights, thanks

Jaydee
08-06-2008, 09:51 PM
I voted "mom" even though the very first thing was the tights from a family friend's daughter while I was taking ski lessons at age 10. That light the fire. The first thing I voluntarily chose to wear was some of my mother's discarded pantyhose a couple years later.

Jaydee

Daintre
08-06-2008, 10:00 PM
For me it was my sister's bikini which was draped over the shower rod in the washroom.

trannie T
08-06-2008, 10:17 PM
I found a bra in an abandoned building. Took it home and washed it, it was about a 36 A as I recall, did not come close to fitting. I made a loop of fishing line to connect the back. I put it on and it was great!

Mardi
08-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Mom for me

Rachel E
08-06-2008, 10:35 PM
About the time that i was about 14yrs old i and why i do not know, started wearing items of my mothers clothing. I did not try my sisters as she was 4 yrs younger that i. As time went on and i progressed to cross dressing and my want for more things i started checking out clothing hanging out on laundry line at night. I would take bra's and panties and it they didn't fit i would thro then away and continue my search for what did. The time frame that i started was about 1946 and i had to hid all that i took and did not go into a store to purches items as i knew that they would know that they were for me. Lets face it i was just plain scared to even think or know what was causing me to do what i was doing. For years it was a seual thing and i even did it while i was in the military and kept my secret very secret. My wife of some 47 yrs even did not have any knowledge of my obsession with CD'ing. I am now 76ys and my current wife knows alla bout my CD'ing and does not have a problem. She says that it is part of me and it si me that she loves. Shen has even went with me to purches womens clothing so i could get the proper fit. When i dress today i feel at a personell calm and at ease with my self. No it is not a sexual thing any more. Fot those new to CD'ing do it and if it feels good it can't be all wrong. Do It You Will Love It....:):)
Richie, Spokane Wa

Clarissa Stevens
08-06-2008, 11:15 PM
The first time I wore my moms cloths, she made me. You got it. Halloween!!! She made me wear her panties, bra pantyhose and dress. My sneakers did match very well. A couple weeks later I wanted to dress again, she went nuts. "What are you, a sissy?"
well, I guess I am. Cuz I realized I loved it and knew I had to hide it.

I thank you for this site. Over the last day or so I realized dirty little desires is just another way of life. Given the right company...and Im in great company. I love having girlfriends like you. (tear)

Claire

kym
08-07-2008, 01:21 AM
I really liked the dresses my sister used to wear. This was back in the 60s.
your dating your self there amy.
for me it was moms pantyhose and shoes.

anubis19ak
08-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Mom's pantyhose and panties here.

Pattie O
08-07-2008, 02:24 AM
Mums pantyhose and hairclip in my hair and some red lippy.She kissed me goodnight and I think noticed but did not say anything?mmmm or did she??hard to remember all the details as I was only 4 years old:doh:

Nadia-Maria
08-07-2008, 02:28 AM
The nice pink short dress of my sister was lying on her bed, as I was about 5 years old.
I could not resist ...

Nadia

boy2girl31
08-07-2008, 02:34 AM
My younger sister (1 year) had a cute hot pink skirt and light pink top that I just thought was adorable after she wore it about 5 or 6 times I took it for my own.

ringedjohn
08-07-2008, 03:19 AM
One of Mom's girdles - I loved the feeling and that was the start of my cross-dressing.

sexy_cd
08-07-2008, 04:56 AM
Was moms to begin with then moved on to my cousin.

Josey
08-07-2008, 05:52 AM
I recall seeing my mother wearing a Platex rubber brief and became curious. I had to try it which I did. Got so hot I climaxed within minutes of slipping it on. From that point forward tried many other items of moms and my sisters. Looking back on that eventful day, I'm confident my mother must have known but never said a word about it This all took place in the early 50's. Here I am today still wearing fem attire.

Angela-Russell
08-07-2008, 07:27 AM
My older sisters school dress. It was a yellow summer dress, with a small zip at the side which pulled the waist in when it was fastened.

Chari
08-07-2008, 08:19 AM
It started at age 4 with my older sisters silky lacy full slip, then came the frilly dress, white knee socks, black shinny T strap shoes, and finally lacy panties. Hair ribbons, perfume, little screw on earrings, and lipstick were added later. Still remember clearly how it all felt.

Tina Dixon
08-07-2008, 08:24 AM
A chiffon nightie my mother had:D

KarenSusan
08-07-2008, 08:54 AM
A polka dot skirt my aunt had.

Jillt
08-07-2008, 09:10 AM
sister's panties but also a full slip and dress did it all the first time at age 3 or 4 don't recall of course that is the real me discovered early on!!

Dixie
08-07-2008, 09:29 AM
The nieghboor girl was my babysitter when I was 3 to 5 and we would play dress up!:daydreaming:

KereeAnn
08-07-2008, 10:23 AM
My mums, it was a blue full length nylon negligee that really swamped that sweet little 8 year old, but I can still vividly remember the feelings it released.

Tomara
08-07-2008, 10:47 AM
For me it was my older sisters bra , I was about 6 years old , my mom caught me and made me keep it on the rest of the day with nothing over it ! when my dad got home he was not impressed and proceeded to give me a good spanking (if that was supposed to be the cure it didn`t work) The next morning mom asked if I wanted to wear a bra again today and I said NO ! That didn`t work either !

:heehee: Tomara

KARI AN
08-07-2008, 11:02 AM
I cant remember the first ones at a early age but I remember doing by paper route wearing my moms bra and slip I guess this was my first big time feelings as a female

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-07-2008, 11:16 AM
My first time was back in 1981,my GG cousin dressed me up in her white dress. After that we did dress up a few more times.We were both 16 at the time.

Felicity :)

loardata
08-07-2008, 11:22 AM
the first for me was my mom's plain white platex bras and then panties mmmm.....michille

susan2010
08-07-2008, 07:12 PM
And it's MOM by a landslide.
Seriously, thanks for all you responses.
Susan

VERONICARH
08-07-2008, 07:19 PM
It was my mom's girdle and stockings.

lisa_vin
08-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Mom's silky stockings! She had several pair and I loved the silky sensation on my legs so much that I would put them ALL on because it provided heightened sensations as each stocking interacted with the others through movement and touching. I must've been around 6 or so when I first started .....mom always knew about it completely and never said a word!

Jeannie
08-07-2008, 07:34 PM
If I can remember that far back. It was probably Mother and Sisters depending on was where in the house.

Jeannie

Jessica212
08-07-2008, 08:37 PM
A very cute blue thong I bought for myself. I had longed to wear women's clothes for so long that I knew I had to go out a buy something, but it had to be small so I could hide it. So I did, and I loved it.

Glenda58
08-07-2008, 09:38 PM
The neighbor girl. When I was 4 she was 5 or 6 she made me take off my cloths and put hers dress on with her panties behind the garage. From that time on I had always wanted to wear girls cloths, Still do after 57 years.

linnea
08-07-2008, 11:48 PM
The first thing that I choose to try was one my mom's girdles. I was seven. However, my mom put me into dresses a couple of times when I was with her on shopping trips. I was probably three or four when that happened. Then she bought me girls' underwear throughout my elementary school years.

rustynail
08-08-2008, 02:53 AM
Mum told me that she found me wearing her silky nightie when I was about 3 years old! I remember being fascinated by her slips from that age or slightly later and "playing" with them during teenage years. It was much later that I first wore a slip properly. I think the first item i actually put on to wear was a sheer Gossard bra of my wife's.

Fiona Lindum
08-09-2008, 08:02 AM
My mums tights.

Sally24
08-09-2008, 08:38 AM
My sisters Brownie uniform, then later her bathing suit.

IMJenn
08-09-2008, 10:47 AM
My first one was my sister's dress that she put me in. I wore my boy shorts underneath it.

That became the first of many times my sister dressed me up, however it stopped once we got to be teenagers. I guess she grew out of it.

Annemarie
08-09-2008, 12:04 PM
My mum's black taffeta dress with frills and flounces. Lovely.Later went thru' most of her wardrobe;my favorite was the Laura Ashley floral dress.

KathrynTX
08-09-2008, 12:08 PM
13 years old, my mom's pantyhose and sandals.

sherrylynn
08-09-2008, 12:12 PM
i was about 8 or 9

Lloydena
08-09-2008, 12:53 PM
I was 13 and I had this BIG crush on my friends older sister, she was my Fantasy Girl in more ways than one. I snuck into her bedroom and took some of her bra's and panties. I rushed home...locked my bedroom door and the rest is history.

Robin Tree
08-09-2008, 01:06 PM
My sisters junior prom gown. I was 14. It was a green velvet type gown with poufy sleeves with glitters all over the poufy sleeves. I also wore her senior prom gown and wedding dress. The following years. :)

melisss2u
08-09-2008, 01:09 PM
moms hosiery

sparks
08-09-2008, 01:10 PM
My granny's bra. Playing James Bond and I was captured. The punishment was feminization. And yes I was the only person playing. I was four.

And Mr. Bond is still being punished and feminized to this day. Sadly. An innocent child's game warped that cild(me) for life.

Paola Lobos
08-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Mom's bra and panties. I was 8 or 9.

Selene
08-10-2008, 04:43 AM
Mine would be a skirt I bought for myself after months of getting the nerve to do it.

janet p
08-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Mine was my best friends mothers dress(I think it was nylon or rayon)we used them to play in that we were sneeking into the girls camp to spy on them.That was back in the 50'sand its been going on ever since!!!!!:yahoo::love:

az_azeel
08-10-2008, 03:05 PM
I was 6 years old and tried on my sisters yellow party dress... after that as we say i was hooked...

josie_S
08-10-2008, 05:39 PM
hi...this is an appropriate topic for me since this is my first post!

first thing i tried on was my mom's black lace bra. i was 8 or 9 years old :)

VtVicky
08-10-2008, 11:06 PM
My sisters panties, when I was 5 or 6. My mom had me wear them to school one day when she didn't have any clean underwear of my own to send me to school in. We lived in Alaska at the time, and when she put clothes out on the line to dry, they often froze.

I liked the way they felt and looked. 5 1/2 decades later, I still do.

Cary
08-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Mom's pants then her pantyhose.

Farrah
08-10-2008, 11:38 PM
My grandma's slips started it for me!!

JennieL
08-11-2008, 03:31 AM
My first ever was a pink gingham bikini belonging to my Mom. After that, it was her black satin bra, then the floodgates opened! (haven't closed after four decades either).

kimgkim
08-11-2008, 03:56 AM
Neibor girls dressed me up in their dresses, pantiesand all when I was 6 years old

JennaJones
08-11-2008, 02:15 PM
The first female clothing I wore were tights belonging to my mother

dresser1974
08-11-2008, 02:54 PM
It was a neighbors it wasn't my idea i was 4or5 and we had gotten our clothes all wet and her mother didn't want us to get the furniture wet and the mother gave me some of the girls clothes to wear and i have been wearing ever since.

Debbie new
08-11-2008, 02:55 PM
My Mum's pink dress, brown 70's style boots and her red lipstick, i looked in the mirror and loved how i looked and how it felt, "happy days".

MWCMDarlene
08-11-2008, 03:24 PM
The first femme clothing I ever put on belonged to my best friend's grandmother. We were about 5 or 6. She lived with them and had a couple of boxes of old clothes used for "dress-up" that he and I and his older sister would play in. His mother always made us wear our little boy clothes under the dresses, but we got to wear her old high heels and carry his grandmother's old purses. We would go outside and play up and down the block. At that stage of life, we were just playing and I didn't view it as CDing.

The first time that I wore a woman's garment for the purpose of CDing was when I was 12. I would mow my aunt's yard and had a key to the house, so that when I finished and they weren't at home, I could let myself in and get a drink of water.

One day, laying out on the pile of freshly washed laundry, was one of her bras. I put it on and stuffed it with washrags. Later on in the year, I wound up wearing my mother's bra and she had a white pull-over IZOD style shirt that snapped at the crotch. My sister caught me wearing it one night, but I don't think that she recognized it as belonging to mom.

About a year or so later, i became obsessed with wearing everything that i could that belonged to my mother while the family was not at home (bras, panties, pantyhose, dresses, blouses, pant-suits, skirts, etc.)

After I got married, without her knowing, I would wear her "naughty-naugty's", bras, panties, slips, heels, dresses, and other clothes. She eventually found out about my little secret and told me to stay away from her stuff. Sometimes, I still will break into her closet and wear an item or two of hers if he isn't at home, but I have some of my own stash.

MargoLE
08-11-2008, 03:31 PM
I lived with my Grandparents so I did not have any others around.

meila
08-11-2008, 05:52 PM
I was 7 or 8 and my mother and sisters would wash their nylons and hang them over the bath room shower curtain. I found myself so attracted to them that one day I finished dinner went into bathroom and put them on and have been dressing since then.That was around 50 years ago and I find it as stimulating today as I did when I was 8

michellebesweet
08-12-2008, 07:29 PM
It was Mom's one piece swimsuit.

Karynl
08-12-2008, 09:36 PM
I think that I was about 5 when I found my sister's one piece swimsuit on the porch. Poor fit, she would have been about 19 at the time.

Various items of my mother's or cousin's during childhood. Now nearly 50 years later it is my wife's or my own.

Karyn:daydreaming:

marny
08-12-2008, 11:53 PM
mom's strapless bra with falsies! still gives me a rush

CD Susan
08-13-2008, 12:47 AM
There are a lot of interesting responses to this thread but mine is different than all the others. When I was 5 years old I found a nylon scarf in a box of old clothes in the basement. It was of a silky smooth purple nylon type fabric and was about 8" wide and 4' long. I would wrap this scarf around myself and pretend that it was my underwear. I just loved the feeling of this fabric on my skin and thought it would be wonderful if all clothing could feel this good. From this simple piece of material I graduated to my sisters panties and all of thier clothes eventually. I had three sisters who left thier clothes lying all over the place so the opportunity to wear thier clothes was always there. That was 55 years ago and I am still going strong at age 60! I love it and hope it never ends.

Michelle_in_tights
08-13-2008, 02:04 AM
My sisters white cotton knickers

sherib
08-13-2008, 07:08 AM
My Mothers nylons and heels when I was young. The feel of the nylons and the heels got me started. After that I couldn't see or get enough of women watching how pretty women looked in stockings and heels. I just wanted to look and feel like them.

Michele_lefeve
08-13-2008, 07:11 AM
I wore my mom’s bra, when I was 8. What a trip, I’ll never forget it. I was hooked from that day on.

Sakura Rini
08-13-2008, 07:32 AM
im not sure of what i first wore of my sister, but i think it would have been 1 of these, netball skirt, demin skirt, barbie panites or some sort a dress. she was younger then me so her clothes were more girly and tight on me. i love girly clothes ;p

Candy Heels
08-13-2008, 07:58 AM
My Aunt's high heeled shoes. She was petite and always wore very high stiletto pumps.

Sarah.Dee
08-13-2008, 09:28 AM
my Sisters tights when i was about 12

Sarah

Siobhan
08-13-2008, 09:40 AM
Found some old dresses in a drawer.

Jeanine
08-13-2008, 11:02 AM
I have Gynecomastia and had the breasts of an adult woman by the
age of 13 (36-B) ... I had been told that I should be wearing a bra by
dozens of people so I just decided to try one on. ... My oldest sister
Patti was about the same size as me and one day, when nobody was
home, I retrieved one of her bras from the clothes hamper in Patti's
room and tried it on ... And I was pleasantly surprised to see that my
"Boy-Tits" completely filled the cups of her 36-B bra ... And from just
wearing bras, it wasn't long before I progressed from just wearing bras
to waring all the rest of female clothing, panties, thigh-high stockings,
skirts, blouses. dresses. high heel shoes and all the rest.
Jeanine

Billie Jean
08-13-2008, 05:23 PM
My mom's used stockings with runs in them. Billie Jean

mmandy31
08-13-2008, 07:02 PM
my grandmother was the first for me
she had a pair of silk yellow panties which i tried on and the rest is history

diane1a
08-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Hi,

The first thing I put my was sister green dress, pantyhose, and heels. The second thing was my sister's leotard and tights, one reason why I like aerobics.

Diana

victoriamwilliams1
08-13-2008, 08:12 PM
I had to do a fitting for my cousins dress.

Empress Lainie
08-14-2008, 12:10 AM
Not counted above, Halloween when I was 11, I wore my sisters dress all day.

But I started wearing women's nightgowns in about 1995, and women's panties in 2006, and showgirl wigs in 2000, and my first skirt and facy panties on a whim in 2005, I think. But didn't transition or realize I was really a female person until July 2, 2007. Changed my name and sex designation on ID as soon as I could. Lived fulltime from that date.

o2bcindy
08-14-2008, 01:56 AM
My grandma's slips started it for me!!

i would have to agree with farrah. it was great grandmas slips. then it moved on to sisters. then my own
cindy

susan2010
08-14-2008, 02:02 AM
Wow:
This thread really got lots of responses. I really enjoy reading these "first time" stories. They may not explain how we got where we are, but they tell a lot about us.
Thanks,
Susan1974

TerriM
08-14-2008, 07:22 AM
I put on my mother's house dress when I was about 12 or 13. I often think what made me do it. I think there a lot of questions in life that we will never find the answer.

ginacduk
08-14-2008, 09:26 AM
The fist thing I wore was my mums undies which were,bra,slip,tights and panti girdle that wa sme hooked.

Gina

Lisa_M
08-14-2008, 12:34 PM
My best friends sisters panties. thats where it all started for me.

MelanieSky
08-25-2008, 11:00 PM
First time I remember was about age 6 or 7. I went over to a school classmate's (girl's) house and we played dress up. I wore the dress and high heels (from her tickle trunk). I still remember how wonderful it felt! A couple of years later, and a different girl from school, played dress up again and wore a wedding dress and played in an abandoned car in the back yard pretending we were married. Fond memories!

Melanie

rickie121x
08-25-2008, 11:14 PM
It was about 1947 when I simply couldn't resist anymore. I was about twelve years old. I went into my grandmother's chest of drawers and pulled out her nylon stockings and panty girdle. Oh, I can still feel that thrill; doing something bad, doing something sexy, and a more complex internal turn-on that I simply didn't understand. Nevertheless it was a powerful pull!

And I pulled on the girdle and loved the way it felt on my little thingee. And the stockings, oh my god they were heavenly! Then into her shoe closet! This had to be the most super privileged place in heaven! I had already been attracted, but now I was hooked - for sure - for life!

Women are sensitive, and she knew someone was messing with her private belongings - and I was just a little boy and didn't know the first thing about replacing things to look unperturbed. Yes I got caught. Yes it was ugly. But I just got better at doing what I loved and there you are! :daydreaming:

Rickie

Crossdresser lover
08-26-2008, 05:14 AM
The first female item I wore without being forced, you know how sisters can get haha, was a pair of my sister's underwear to see how they felt....which is a lot better than guy's underwear.

paulaluvssz8
08-26-2008, 08:29 AM
moms panties and some times bra. then the dresses came out for me. I got caught by some friends from school that was tring to get me to the door. I didn't hear them. And they came around to the window where the light was on and saw me in my moms dress and lipstick and everything..... Though they never said anything to me. THey knocked on the window and ran away laughing. Maybe everyone knows and just don't say anything....:daydreaming:

Juanita O
08-26-2008, 08:38 AM
I was about 12 when i first wore my moms stocking(she had some kind of a donut shape thing that she used to hold them up) and she also had a blue skirt that i liked.

Denisecd2008
08-29-2008, 05:04 AM
Hi all
The poll is closed so could not vote...but has far has I can recall the first time was when I was 11 and was staying with a aunt who dress me up with in a babydoll outfit for a local carnival in essex.

Thats enough for now.

Sissy April
08-29-2008, 11:24 AM
It was my sister's Girl Scout uniform. I think, I was around five or six years old. I found it in her room and I just wanted to wear it. As soon as I put it on, I felt like a girl. From that point on I was hooked, I started wearing more of her clothes, shoes and underwear. While dressed in her clothes, I would put on my mother's makeup. As I grew older though, I started to wear my mom's clothes. It was not until college, that I went out and bought my on clothes, shoes and makeup.

chrissy hamilton
08-29-2008, 11:30 AM
I was 10 years old and after much anguish, I put on my sister's long blue skirt over my jeans. It would be a few more times before I felt the skirt against my own skin.

carend_99
08-29-2008, 07:25 PM
mom's panties

azpanties
08-30-2008, 01:45 AM
Belonged to my mom...good ol' clothes hamper started it all.

VictoriaP
08-30-2008, 06:31 AM
I was about 8 or 9, and our neighbor had lent my mom a frilly petticoat with panties sewn in for a formal she was attending. I was asked to run into the house and get it to give back to our neighbor. It was summer, and I was in my swimsuit, I remember going into the house and finding it in my grandma's bedroom on the bed, everyone was outside and I was able to look out and see everyone. I do not know why but I had an overwhelming urge to slip the petticoat on! It was all crinoline and lace and I decided I wanted to feel it against my skin, so I slipped off my suit and slipped on the petticoat! It was only for maybe a minute but I never forgot the feeling!

Brianna1
08-30-2008, 09:06 AM
My mother's brown patent Mary Janes

MichelleA
08-30-2008, 01:58 PM
My moms nylons when I was 8 years old.:)

susan2010
08-31-2008, 06:18 AM
Victoria:
I know exactly what you mean...My sister's petticoat was like a magnet, The feel of a petticoat is irresistable, even 50 yrs later.
Susan1974

Leohose
08-31-2008, 02:20 PM
it was pantyhose n leotard first, nude hose n a black leotard, and it was just mind blowing

cindycd
08-31-2008, 10:38 PM
The neighbor girl. When I was 4 she was 5 or 6 she made me take off my cloths and put hers dress on with her panties behind the garage. From that time on I had always wanted to wear girls cloths, Still do after 57 years.

I was six and we were playing around kind of like they did in spanky and our gang used to by putting on show's in our little club house and I changed clothes with my friend's sister and that was it. Started changing clothes with her and after that she would let me wear anything she had. I loved her for being so understanding and have missed her since her car accident that she did not survive.

Jaimee
08-31-2008, 10:40 PM
My visiting cousins panties. I was about 7 . Then it was my moms slips after that.

alisontv_uk
09-01-2008, 10:08 AM
proberly completley off the wall here but my first item that i tried was a pair of satin pleated evening cullottes. calf length with lots of pleats down them in black with a back zip and rigid waistband. was at a friends house. never looked back and always wanted a pair. the search goes on lol.

Alison x

tammie
09-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Hi Everyone: MY first femme clothing was a bra.

I was a very self conscious 14yr old teen boy with over developed breasts.

A week before a hot MILF had gotten very close to my face and whispered to me that I should be wearing a bra.

My older sister left a Vassarette black lacecup underwire bra on her bedroom floor and I saw it as I walked past her door.

I was home alone in the late afternoon on a Nov. Satarday in Tenn mid '60s.

I picked it up and felt the lace cups and pulled off my Tshirt.

Having watched my mother dress for yrs, I knew to lean forward put my arms thru the straps and reach back and grab the ends of the band.

I adjusted my little boy breasts into those lace cups and I was suddenly a crossdresser for the rest of my life.

I was so excited I thought I would feint!

As I was leaving wearing her bra, I saw the matching LLPG on the floor also and took it too.

Bettyf_40
11-13-2008, 02:32 PM
Mom had seveal lovely peignoir sets that I just had to wear whenever she out!

sararct09
11-13-2008, 05:59 PM
teachers,aunts,friends mothers

jane7
11-13-2008, 06:37 PM
i dont remember how old i was but my parents was going on a trip and i was staying with my grandparents, and in the guest room i was going to sleep it was a drawer with some white silky panties and i just had to put in on, it was like my body got shivers all over, i went to bed and then i had my first ....:o and had not a qlue what happend,:doh: but it was just lovely and i was for the first time in heaven:D
jane.

MelindaC
11-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Mom's Playtex Golden zipper rubber open bottom girdle and stockings. Ever since I was very young (5 or 6), I had a thing about girdles and lingerie --- even though I didn't have the foggiest idea why. Finally at age 11 (50+ years ago) the curiosity was just too much and I absolutely **HAD** to try a girdle on one day!! It took me a little while to wiggle myself into it, but once I had it on and properly adjusted, the feeling was utterly indescribable. Those Playtex rubber girdles really were awesome creations!! I then slipped into the stockings and hooked them up to the garters on my girdle. I felt ecstatic --- had I died and gone to heaven? Ever since that moment, I have been hopelessly hooked on wearing girdles --- I have to wear one any time I get dressed. Once out of school and on my own, I then started buying my own things, and that included just about everything!! Over the years I have built quite a good-sized wardrobe!!