PDA

View Full Version : A Little Different

Magickman
08-06-2008, 10:10 PM
Maybe I am a little different from most of the other folks here.

I am just a guy in a short skirt and heels. I go out regularly to the supermarket, Target store, WalMart, Mall of America, hardware, nail and hair salons, and out and about in the evening, while dressed.

Most folks pay me no heed, and usually when they do, it is women who offer unsolicited compliments. "I love your nails," is a frequent comment, as is "You have great legs."

It is an ego boost to receive compliments, especially since this hardly never happened when I was in drab.

Not everyone appreciates my wardrobe choices, and I live with that. Those who express positive reactions far outweigh the naysayers, though.

I live in a big metropolitan area, and enjoy the attention that I get while dressed, both in my own neighborhood, and and in more distant areas.

The sheer volume of positive reactions has convinced me that I must be doing something right.

It does require a confident attitude to be comfortable doing this. That is just the result of continued practice, ... and a sexy high heeled strut.

Jolene
08-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Living in a large metropolitan area gives you the freedom to dress as you feel. I wish I could do the same here in my city. Be comfortable in who you are and see where your journey takes you.
Jolene :)

sissystephanie
08-07-2008, 01:05 AM

I am just a guy in a short skirt and heels. I go out regularly to the supermarket, Target store, WalMart, Mall of America, hardware, nail and hair salons, and out and about in the evening, while dressed.

Most folks pay me no heed, and usually when they do, it is women who offer unsolicited compliments. "I love your nails," is a frequent comment, as is "You have great legs."

It is an ego boost to receive compliments, especially since this hardly never happened when I was in drab.

Not everyone appreciates my wardrobe choices, and I live with that. Those who express positive reactions far outway the naysayers, though.

I live in a big metropolitan area, and enjoy the attention that I get while dressed, both in my own neighborhood, and and in more distant areas.

The sheer volume of positive reactions has convinced me that I must be doing something right.

It does require a confident attitude to be comfortable doing this. That is just the result of continued practice, ... and a sexy high heeled strut.

I was going out that way for many years while my dear wife was still alive. Although I also went out totally enfemme. Now that she is gone, I go 9out almost all the time dressed enfemme, but no wig or makeup. In other words. like you a guy in female clothing. Nails and pedicures too. And like you I get the same kind of comments, mostly from women. Since I am a natural 40 B, the top takes care of itself and I do have pretty good legs, if I may say so myself.

Like you, I have reached a point in my life where I am confident in who I am, both as a male and as a female. If people don't like my choice of clothing, I JUST DON'T CARE!!:tongueout

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

curse within
08-07-2008, 01:31 AM
Ummmm, can't even think about doing that you have a lot more courage than me . I envy you for all things you have over come and all you have done . You only have one life to live and if all you have done has came with no regrets than MISSY way to go.

anubis19ak
08-07-2008, 02:07 AM
Unfortunately I live in a very conservative town where if someone did that, they'd be ridiculed mercilessly. I think it's awesome that you have the courage to do it though! Keep it up!

Angie G
08-07-2008, 04:40 AM
You go girl. :hugs:
Angie

shannonsilk
08-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Those who express positive reactions far outweigh the naysayers, though.

It's interesting that you get so many good comments. I admire your confidence. Keep it up.

Genifer Teal
08-07-2008, 03:59 PM

:doh:

What is different about you? I read your post. Isn't that what most of us here do? How do you do it differently? I never wear panty hose. I suppose I'm different that most here too. lol

Gen

CD Susan
08-07-2008, 09:14 PM
[QUOTE=Magickman;1387958]Maybe I am a little different from most of the other folks here.

It would be interesting to know the name of the city you live in. If you did this in the town that I live in you would recieve very few positve comments. In fact your safety would be in jeopardy. I do admire your courage though for doing this.

Magickman
08-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Gen wrote:

"What is different about you?"

Like I said, I am just a guy in a short skirt and heels. No attempt to present as a woman, mostly having fun at the expense of propriety. Perhaps I am a social provocationist.

Genifer Teal
08-08-2008, 04:04 AM
Gen wrote:

"What is different about you?"

Like I said, I am just a guy in a short skirt and heels. No attempt to present as a woman, mostly having fun at the expense of propriety. Perhaps I am a social provocationist.

You are almost repeatingyourself. I think I get it now. No makeup, boy hair. That is a little different.

Gen

justmetoo
08-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Well, Magickman, I don't make any attempt to present as a woman, but I'm certainly not a provocationist (too shy! :o ). I just want to wear what I want to wear, whether it's women's stuff or men's stuff or a mix, for myself, to be myself, without drawing attention.

As for different, we're all a little different, some are just more different than others. :laughing: Vive la difference! :D

KatieZ
08-09-2008, 06:42 AM
:doh:

What is different about you? I read your post. Isn't that what most of us here do? How do you do it differently? I never wear panty hose. I suppose I'm different that most here too. lol

Gen

I'm curious too.

Maybe you should post an avatar pic magickman, so we can better understand how you do it.