PDA

View Full Version : Penchant for Perfect Pulchritudinal Picks

c_colliertv
08-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Hi girls – Christie Ann Collier here!

I have been a CD for most of my life and have successfully (thank god) kept it hidden from my beautiful and loving wife all these years.

What’s interesting is that my wife always wants me to shop with her when she needs some new clothes, and more often than not, I wind up picking out the things she really likes and buys. In addition, on those rare occasions when she shops on her own, she always wants my opinion about how the clothes look on her and will often return things I think don’t look good. In the process, she seems to be totally oblivious of the fact that I have such good taste in feminine clothes even though we get numerous women’s clothing catalogues at home which she watches me pore through voraciously as soon as I get home from work.

The other thing that’s interesting is that she often comments on the fact that I seem to get along so well with her friends and that they all like talking with me. The irony of course is that she would absolutely go ballistic if she knew that I dress, and maybe even more importantly, that I am actually pretty good at it.

I am coming up on retirement and I am really afraid that when I do I will never get another chance to dress (I only dress now on business trips), and it is starting to freak me out. So why are all the girly skills and qualities I possess so great when they are the soft side of her guy, but so potentially devastating in a more girly context? If she could only see me as a person and not just her husband I think it could work, but I don’t know how to make that happen.

Shelly Preston
08-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Given what you have said about only dressing away from home you may have to tell her if your not going to get the chance to dress when you retire

debbeelee1
08-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Christie Ann, maybe someday you can come out to your SO. There is so much info on this site about coming out to your SO. I've been blessed with a supportive, understanding SO and just recently came out to her 22 year old daughter, who recently moved in with us. So far, everything has been positive.

KARI AN
08-07-2008, 01:39 PM
I was the same way when I went out of town I always dressed and when home I too shopped with my wife for her clothes and she always liked my selections. I now spend all my time at home but the difference is that my wife shops for clothing for me or will buy something and decide she would rather give it to me. It sure is easer to dress all the time at home when your SO helps you and it makes me feel even more lady like from underware to makeup its great.

Lesley Ann
08-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Just wanted to say, if your wife has no idea that you crossdress, has no idea that you have above interest in woman's fashion, then you say that you are about to retire, which suggest to me that you have been married for some time. The question is who does your wife thinks who you are. I am sorry I have just re-read what I have written, and, I have put it badly. I was married for nearly 40 years untill my wife sadly died, I have two dauathgers in their thirties, my wife was supportive, I could not live a lie for that long, I have since my wife's death met a woman, who also understands and supports me. Find some way, life is so short. My best regard and best wishes to you. Lesley Ann