PDA

View Full Version : Medical Crossdressing ?

NaomiLynn
08-07-2008, 02:57 PM
I was wondering if anyone else, besides myself, has had to crossdress for a medical reason ? For example, I posted a "going under the knife" thread not long ago. I had colon cancer surgery, and the main incision site is just below my belly button. I hate wearing pants or shorts right now, as my waistline is too uncomfortable. My wife's letting me wear skirts & sarongs around the house :)( But no dresses :sad:) She even took me shopping for full & half slips, and camisoles to wear to bed ! I was hoping to find a nice long nylon nightgown, but I had no luck - I guess I don't know the besy places to look for those !
My wife is usually 100% against my CD'ing, I never thought I'd get to do some of it after surgery. If only I could wear the sarongs to work !

KimberlyS
08-07-2008, 04:00 PM
After having gall bladder surgery I took a short road trip too soon afterwards and I could feel the incisions pulling the whole trip there. My son was along and we stopped at a store to find a tight tank top or similar to give it some support. I looked all over the mens department and they just had the bulky flowing ones with arm holes cut down to the waist. I went into the womans and found some sport tank tops with shelf bras. I was unsure how small I could squeeze into. My son says to try them on and find out.

bridget thronton
08-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Best places to find a long nylon nightgown is on-line at Shadowline or Woman-Within

trannie T
08-08-2008, 02:32 PM
I posted a few months ago that I had a problem with my genetilia and my urologist recommended that I wear tight underwear for support. I chose not to wear a jock but panties instead-as luck would have it I already had several pair. I wore a nice pair for a followup exam and he did not make any mention of them if he even noticed.

Butterfly Bill
08-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Best places to find a long nylon nightgown is on-line at Shadowline or Woman-Within
:iagree:
WomanWithin http://www.womanwithin.com/ is a plus sized women's site with a primo selection of nylon/tricot sleepwear that I am a satisfied customer of.

KateSpade83
08-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Now you have an excuse to wear skirts all the time!

Staciej
08-09-2008, 06:08 AM
I have secondary multiple scrossis so wearing a dress or skirt is a must.less acidents when no need to get pants down to use restroom :)

baby beluga
08-09-2008, 08:19 AM
If you have surgery to fix varicose veins you'll be required to wear some sort of support stockings :shush:

caroline_cd_99
08-09-2008, 01:55 PM
I have chronic venous obstruction in my left leg and have to wear support pantyhose to reduce the edema in my leg. I get terrible cramps in my leg if I do not wear them every day.

jasmine57
08-09-2008, 06:29 PM
I recently had surgery on my lower back and have found that wearing a girdle really helps with the pain. I've been wearing support hose too, but I think that's just a perk.

Jennifer in CO
08-09-2008, 09:52 PM
back in the early 90's I had what was supposed to be out patient surgery on a urethra blockage...4 days later I got out of the hospital after a few "minor" complications...(yeah right). Ended up with a catheter out of you know where and a 2nd unit tapping the bladder direct from an incision right above my man-unit. Bladder tube I had for 4 weeks while the urethra tube I wore for an additional 3. During the first 4 weeks I could wear no pants so I went back to wearing gowns and skirts...that was kinda the return of me to fem clothing after my return from the other side 5 years earlier. The 3rd week I went back to work in skirts and the Friday of the following week I got to go with the other "girls" in the office for their Friday lunch..in a dress

ahh..those were the days...

Jenn