PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Five Days en Femme

linnea
08-07-2008, 04:59 PM
I have just returned from the most wonderful five (actually four and a half) days of 24/7 femme time that I have ever had! It was just luck to have the time, but I'll take it. I started it by dressing in a sun dress that I've been wanting to wear, doing my make-up, and setting out to find a nail salon. I found "Pretty Nails" and a woman named Vicki (she's from Korea but has lived in the US for fifteen years). I asked her to give me acrylic nails. She said, "You choose a color or do you want French nails." I said that I would like a shade of pink. She point to a wall display where I chose my color from.
She seated me at her station and began the procedure--all new to me! Within about an hour, including about ten minutes under the drying/curing light, I had the most beautiful pink nails. I loved them!! I woke up every morning and gazed at them glad that they weren't a dream. I nearly cried on the afternoon that I went back to Vicki to have them removed so that I could go back to work (still I asked her to give me a manicure on my own nails so they still look pretty good).
That was the beginning. Then I went to a motel where I had reserved a room for four nights. The motel was located pretty close to several shopping malls and Olympia (the capital of Washington). I checked in, went in and out, filled my ice bucket, sun bathed and swam at the motel's pool on four of the five days that I was there (in a new swimming suit that I bought on one of my many shopping excursions), and eventually checked out--all en femme.
I did things that have been on my "femme to do" list for a long time. With each new experience my whole sense of being was enhanced and I grew more confident (although I must say that this did not develop along a steady upward slope; I had some nervous set backs but they didn't last long). One of my forward steps with backward sliding occurred on Sunday morning when I decided to attend a church service. I looked up a United Church of Christ in the yellow pages of the Olympia phone directory and set out to locate the place. It turns out that their service, at least in the summer, is at 10 am, but the phone directory listing indicated a service at 8 and one at 11 (I think that's right). Anyhow, I arrived very early and found out from a fellow who appeared to be the janitor or something that the service would be at 10 am. I told him that I would come back. I did come back but late (and a little reluctant and uneasy). Nonetheless, I went inside, was greeted by a very nice lady who asked me my name. I whispered, "Linnea." She said, "You don't have to whisper, dear." Then she took me in and seated me at the back (at my request). I stayed awhile, passed the collection plate, sang a hymn, and joined in the prayer, but I left when they were doing the communion. I would have had communion and stayed for the rest, but I got "cold feet." Maybe another time I'll attend an entire service.
I also did not go to a movie, eat at a restaurant (did fast food--a salad--at Burger King a couple of times), or have a picnic in the park.
Swimming in the motel pool, an outdoor pool, was a huge step for me. The pool located next to the office; being there I was in the view of everyone who checked in and other people who were just passing by as well as anyone else who was using the pool. There were quite a few passers-by but also a few pool users. I didn't want to be there when there were children because they get noisy, so I chose quieter times. I wore a new black and white (floral pattern) swimming suit that I bought on my first day out. I walked from my room at the opposite end of the motel from the pool to the pool and back wearing my suit and a light summery blouse as a cover-up. Then I entered the area, set my things down, took a careful (careful not to get my hair wet) dip, and went back to a lounge chair to lie in the sun. Having done this for four days, I really started to get a nice tan! Every fifteen minutes or so, I returned to the water to cool off. What a gloriously luxurious time! And it was so wonderful to spend that amount of time entirely en femme--I have never had so long a time before. Yesterday, when I had to change back to drab, I was so sad. It was very hard to relinquish my femme self, but necessary in my current circumstances. One of the hardest things, one that I actually had to do a day before, was having my acrylic nails removed. Oh, the tears were coming but I managed to sob them back and be a big girl.
Of course, now I am constantly thinking about when I will get to do this again.
Even it quite a bit of time goes by before I have the chance, I have many wonderful experiences to remember along the over-all feeling of being femme for nearly a week.
My friends and acquaintances here at CD.com have been so helpful and encuoraging: I want to thank all of you for your support. I don't think that I would have done this without your help.

TommiTN
08-07-2008, 05:12 PM
All I can say is WOW, Linnea! You did something I have only dreamed about and I just want to give you a big hug!! Congratulations, Hon!:thumbsup:

Holly
08-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Linena, it sound like a very nice time... congratulations. Next some time with some other girls, dining, dancing, shopping ;).

debbeelee1
08-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Wow Linnea, what a wonderful time you must have had! What was the occaision? Please try to get some pics the next time!

linnea
08-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Yes, Holly, I would love to have an outing like that with some other girls; it would be easier (more natural) to take pictures that way too. I have a few pictures that I will be posting pretty soon, I hope. There was no special occasion; it was just that everything worked out for me to have those five days free and clear and an excuse to get away.

CD Susan
08-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Very nice story Linnea, I enjoyed reading it. Congratulations on you being able to enjoy your self so well. It sounds like you had a great time. I know what you mean about the nails.

Angie G
08-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Glad you enjoy you 5 days Linnea wouldn't you like it to last forever hun. :hugs:
Angie

Jessica212
08-07-2008, 08:34 PM
That sounds so wonderful! I've always wanted to take a trip and spend the entire time en femme.

Denise01
08-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Congratulations Linnea, and I am sure that you had a wonderful time.

Last Nov I was on Vacation, and I was Denise for about 2 weeks and had a wonderful time.
In March when I went again, I decided it was now or never, so when I left home I only had one pair of shoes and Jeans that did not belong to Denise.

I spent almost 5 fabulours weeks, as Denise 24/7 but the hard part was changing back when I got home

Denise

:):):)

vikki2020
08-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Linnea, you lucky girl!Congratulations on your adventure.Thanks for sharing!

victoriamwilliams1
08-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Wow! sounds like you had an wonderful time.

darla_g
08-08-2008, 11:17 AM
a well written journal of an interesting experience